Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol do you think Lily’s been complaining to Anna she’s not getting enough attention so Anna reshared the post on her stories 2 days AFTER the announcement… this is strange!

290B6D6F-35E3-4168-B871-FCE68203F8D5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lily, just take your maternity leave and stay off IG. Enjoy those first precious weeks with the newborn you were so lucky to have. The begging can wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lol do you think Lily’s been complaining to Anna she’s not getting enough attention so Anna reshared the post on her stories 2 days AFTER the announcement… this is strange!

View attachment 883683
Lily is 100% that passive aggressive friend that said to Anna - Thank you for sharing baby Rudy on your Instagram, I didn't see the story because I am now a busy London mum of TWO but I know you are a such a good friend like that.

Anna panics and posts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lily is 100% that passive aggressive friend that said to Anna - Thank you for sharing baby Rudy on your Instagram, I didn't see the story because I am now a busy London mum of TWO but I know you are a such a good friend like that.

I wonder if it's because not many other influencers shared her post and Lily moaned that she wasn't getting the love she deserves for having another baby. Whatever the reason it is very strange that Anna would share it again within 24 hours and the follow it with a load of PR/AD/GIFT posts. Also - I know this isn't Anna's thread but her her black trousers just remind me of my school trousers circa 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

@dreamybutterfly you are too dreamy to give Anna so much credit 🦋

Why has she limited comments on her post about Rudy? Did someone insult her? 😂
I can’t see that they’re limited. However I can see that she’s removed the number of likes from her posts so no one can see that her posts aren’t being liked 😂

6AD5A46F-0BD8-466C-9B00-073A23EC4282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm late to the party (like Anna's IG post) but if there are other French on here. Am I the only one who thinks of the movie "Rudie le cochon" which is basically like the movie Babe (or is it the French version of Babe? I can't remember now).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm late to the party (like Anna's IG post) but if there are other French on here. Am I the only one who thinks of the movie "Rudie le cochon" which is basically like the movie Babe (or is it the French version of Babe? I can't remember now).
It’s rather amusing. It’s dubbed though, so I don’t know where it’s originally from.

I also can't find Anna's comment about the family of 4 😂 but I didn't look very hard

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.