Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair aside that latest outfit post on her “grid” is truly fugly sorry Lily. The weird rolled up white linen pants and shapeless washed out black coat are not doing her any favours just looks frumpy. I totally get dressing for comfort that’s all I want on maternity leave but doesn’t always result in a look worthy of posting 😬
Agree! Are Velcro shoes a thing now too? My grandad wears them because he struggles to bend down with his laces, and he’s 88!

Reactions: 6
Velcro shoes to me are for kids who can't tie their laces yet, people like your granddad who can't bend down anymore, or people whose feet swell during the day. On other people they look absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Velcro shoes to me are for kids who can't tie their laces yet, people like your granddad who can't bend down anymore, or people whose feet swell during the day. On other people they look absolutely ridiculous.
It’s probably too much effort for Lily to tie laces!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate velcro when they get fluff in them and don't do up properly.

Reactions: 5
But guys, she is a mum and she leads a busy life...maternity leave is not holiday remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so ridiculous. But obviously we can’t expect any better because she’s a MOTHER and so TIRED all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she can tie her shoelaces. 😂 She annoys me, I don’t really understand what her insta account is for, she’s trying to cover everything, but she does have some nice clothes/shoes! That Anine Bing jacket is a beaut. Wish I could afford one.

Reactions: 2
I want to be size XS, but my topshop jeans doesn’t fit me because I am obviously a M therefore I go on my Instagram, asking if Size XS From Zara, uniqlo, HM will fit me...where is this woman’s logic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she advertise marks and Spencer’s jeans? Now here she is saying thanks for the recommendations which include their jeans?!

Reactions: 11
I would have more respect for her if she just came out and asked for jeans to be sent to her.

This dance around “send me your recommendations” and then “these are the (tagged!) recommended brands” is so tiresome.

Reactions: 13
Shilly shilly my names Lily send me free stuff cos that’s all I can think to use Instagram for these days. I have no original content ideas myself other than moaning, begging and showing pictures of my resting witch face!

Reactions: 7
So today’s postings:

A trip to an instagrammably-styled jaunt laden with free food - and her foaming at the mouth with excitement because nothing satisfies her materialistic, narcissistic soul than free tit...let’s be honest that’s the happiest we’ve seen her in weeks!

A trip to M&S to try on clothes but in usual Lily -tighter-than-a-bleeping-quails-arss-Pebbles fashion she tries on and photographs everything, finds a reason for them not to be suitable because she can’t be bothered to pay for them and posts it up on Instagram in her daily attempt to beg...🙄

Some dark grainy video of her claiming she ran home excited to see Grey (although no actual evidence of running...mostly walking...running would evidently be FAR too much effort for the lazy mare) and the claim that Grey was excited to see her....sure Lily.

Bizarre footage of her sitting mutely across from her baby attempting some form of creative interaction by reluctantly banging on a quality street tin without any speech involved and looking devoid of any kind of maternal emotion or instinct...(also the dummy throw at her at the end...if that’s from Grey I think that sums it up perfectly! 😂😂😂)

What a scrambled up mess. Time for her Instagram Influencer days to be a thing of the past I think...

Last edited:
And she had the nerve to call it an “old school work day”.

Newsflash Lily: a day you get to fit in a jeans shopping session isn’t a proper work day for us normal folk :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Having photos taken of her eating, taking photos in a free hotel room for 2 hours, having a free lunch, in a fancy restaurant. having a free cup of tea in a fancy cafe and going shopping is not a proper work day. This girl has no idea!

Her hips are fine, she needs validation on everything. Lily your poo smells nicer than the queens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As vacuous as her day was, I did actually find these stories pretty genuine. Haven't followed her for long but this is the first time I have believed that she enjoys her life and what she does. They were more engaging than her surveys, Q&As and miserable make up vids (apart from the trusty aff links at the end)

Unfortunately, that genuine enjoyment didn't shine through in the quality street clip with her baby... The fact she goes on about how mum days are great "in different ways" and how becoming a mum has been the best thing ever makes me believe her less

Reactions: 5
As vacuous as her day was, I did actually find these stories pretty genuine. Haven't followed her for long but this is the first time I have believed that she enjoys her life and what she does. They were more engaging than her surveys, Q&As and miserable make up vids (apart from the trusty aff links at the end)

Unfortunately, that genuine enjoyment didn't shine through in the quality street clip with her baby... The fact she goes on about how mum days are great "in different ways" and how becoming a mum has been the best thing ever makes me believe her less
Yes the “in a different way” was the dead giveaway. It’s sad that she felt the need to qualify it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.