Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she panics if she doesn't have her nakd bars? And where does she go every day?

I do like that she's trying out something new, playing the ukelele for Grey. That may be a hobby she'll enjoy and carry on. Not that I ever want to hear her sing on IG ever again, mind.... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol. Her self invited and imaginary problem, she gets panic when she forgot to pack her bar. She can pop into any Tesco express to get them, they aren’t that expensive. Maybe another beg so that naked bar or Ella kitchen can send her some freebies

Reactions: 6
Lol. Her self invited and imaginary problem, she gets panic when she forgot to pack her bar. She can pop into any Tesco express to get them, they aren’t that expensive. Maybe another beg so that naked bar or Ella kitchen can send her some freebies
And what are the odds they'll send her a huge box and then they're THE WRONG ONES?? Poor Lily, she never has any luck.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And what are the odds they'll send her a huge box and then they're THE WRONG ONES?? Poor Lily, she never has any luck.......
Have you guys also noticed she has been posting so many AL, maybe she see a dip in income so she fish out one of the most exp items that she use and when ppl swipe up and buy something, she will get some commissions. She did not buy the damn bloody perfume recently

I do like that she's trying out something new, playing the ukelele for Grey. That may be a hobby she'll enjoy and carry on. Not that I ever want to hear her sing on IG ever again, mind.... ;)
So interesting that someone on here asked if Lily has any hobbies....then What a surprise, a insta story about her new years resolution about a new hobby appears!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we can all agree she's pretty lazy, boring, and has spent most of her career 'coasting' along basically due to luck, but does anybody (and I don't want to be an armchair psychologist and I'm in no way qualified lol) think she might be suffering from a bit of depression? I've just watched a couple of minutes of her latest video and it got me thinking that with that and other recent videos she just looks completely dead behind the eyes and just demotivated. I think the last time she looked more lively was before she fell pregnant (I know that sounds awful) and was doing all the house renovation stuff. If that's the case I can totally empathise because I spent most of 2019 in that state and feeling like that.

I can see how she would feel uncomfortable or unhappy with herself as well because she does look awful (that sounds bitchy and probs an insensitive word to use): her skin flare ups, the dark circles under her eyes have been there for probably a year (exhaustion obvs), but if anything I think that's probably the most relatable thing about her atm. I think there's a preconception that after giving birth it's easy to bounce back after a few months, and for some people that's possible, but everybody is different and things affect people in different ways. I imagine she's looking at every other influencer and those who have had kids recently and 'appear' to be bouncing back to work perfectly fine whilst she's stuck feeling how she's feeling. But instead of accepting that and sharing with her platform (which would ultimately make her feel more relatable) she's been on a recent spate of passively aggressively snubbing anyone who seems to be a little bit further ahead than her and bringing them down e.g. 'I can't read books like everyone else (basically Anna) because I'm a MOTHER' 'I'm disadvantaged now because I've become a MOTHER.'

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t help myself 🤣
Damn is her job, she keeps asking others for ideas? It happens every week, imagine working in the real world and you keep going up to your peers to ask, what should I do...how irritating 😠

I also don’t know why didn’t she go on a proper leave so she can come back fresh and talk us through how she cope and what she learn. Instead she bore us with this mundane moaning and aimlessly buying furniture. Also, she has ‘no luck’, she published a book even though she is largely unqualified

Last year I was so unmotivated in my work, I spent the last half of 2019 doing and buying shits for my house. It serves no purpose, but it does make me feel like I am ‘doing’ something by focusing on non-priorities ( on actual fact, I should be working to improve myself, buying rubbish for the house is just a way to avoid my priorities) - I guess she must feel this way.

I would never let my hair get this greasy, and if I EVER did, I wouldn’t be displaying on insta stories. Honestly girl you’re just nasty.

54639605-0F89-4D69-A30E-2B76B8A2DBA3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
How can she be asked to do a hair advert referring to curl patterns when she straightens the life out of hers 24/7? She openly hates on her curly hair all the time!

Reactions: 7
Her hair is nothing to attain to.... she’s ruined it by scorching the crap out of it and no product is gonna help her!

Reactions: 8
Oh god I used to like Aveda 🙄 anyone who finds the way she does her hair as aspirational needs specs.

Reactions: 4
Remember when she bought loads of stuff to try the curly girl method? Guess that's too much like hard work for poor Lilly.

Reactions: 2
Hair aside that latest outfit post on her “grid” is truly fugly sorry Lily. The weird rolled up white linen pants and shapeless washed out black coat are not doing her any favours just looks frumpy. I totally get dressing for comfort that’s all I want on maternity leave but doesn’t always result in a look worthy of posting 😬

Reactions: 5
Hair aside that latest outfit post on her “grid” is truly fugly sorry Lily. The weird rolled up white linen pants and shapeless washed out black coat are not doing her any favours just looks frumpy. I totally get dressing for comfort that’s all I want on maternity leave but doesn’t always result in a look worthy of posting 😬
She has completely lost her way. It is hard coming back from having a baby but I think her mistake was being worried about being away too long. She should have had 6 months off and come back refreshed with new content and a proper direction.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.