Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see that monthly #kindlygifted voucher from &OtherStories working so hard...
10 years in this industry and she still doesn’t know how to dress, would love to burn her closet especially her shoes closet one day. She is working with bonne maman soon, wtf, another thing to add to the ban list

Reactions: 12
10 years in this industry and she still doesn’t know how to dress, would love to burn her closet especially her shoes closet one day. She is working with bonne maman soon, wtf, another thing to add to the ban list
That’s exactly what I thought, shame as I love their jam. Can’t wait to see what Lily queen of cooking/baking has to wow us with! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What’s with the Ren? In her stories she said she’s bought some as she’s ‘intrigued to try’ but two or three other ‘influencers’ have received exactly this in the last couple of days. Is she being shady?? (Specifically she said she went to the post office to ‘pick up some recent orders I’ve made’.) Is she just entirely omitting the gift that paid for it??

Reactions: 9
What’s with the Ren? In her stories she said she’s bought some as she’s ‘intrigued to try’ but two or three other ‘influencers’ have received exactly this in the last couple of days. Is she being shady?? (Specifically she said she went to the post office to ‘pick up some recent orders I’ve made’.) Is she just entirely omitting the gift that paid for it??
I thought that! The frugality got the same thing and was really clear it was a pr gift....

Reactions: 3
Another bedroom update :rolleyes: sick of seeing this boring “content”
Ikr, she doesn’t take time to curate her style. Nothing has sentimental value.

Also she bought so much crap, isn’t grey is coming to an age where she will crawl and play with stuff. She bought so many prints just for the sake of decorating a space, also would the prints not fall to the group if Gray were to move the console table?

Reactions: 4
She’s going to call a local Handyman to do jobs she and Rich can’t do .......like put up pictures , amongst other things .😁😁.

I haven’t looked at her for a while but they really are utterly useless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ikr, she doesn’t take time to curate her style. Nothing has sentimental value.

Also she bought so much crap, isn’t grey is coming to an age where she will crawl and play with stuff. She bought so many prints just for the sake of decorating a space, also would the prints not fall to the group if Gray were to move the console table?
Came on this thread to say exactly this. I started to watch the video and had to turn off. Come on woman!!!! "Aw we got this vase, that vase" etc. She is in for such a shock when she dosent have a small baby who sits still. I have a 2 year old and he would have all that crap down off every surface. She is so infuriatingly out of touch too.

Reactions: 8
She’s going to call a local Handyman to do jobs her and Rich can’t do .......like put up pictures , amongst other things .😁😁.

She will never pay a handy man lol she has a brother in law that live nearby that helped them with numerous crap that these two cannot do.

Also another beg for the headboard, CateStHill did a collaboration with a headboard company just a few days ago. Expect, she is a real designer. Also how difficult to get a linen headboard, she made it sounds like she is the first person who discovered linen. I am waiting for the day when a company sent them a headboard for free and is something they have been planing to buy anyway.

(Lily if you read here, go beg now, run don’t walk! )

Reactions: 6
Ffs this video..... what's that Lily- you can't put your own bedroom together or put things away until Rebecca has been to style the room....... get over yourself!

All the buying, all the expense, all the mood board talk, all the styling that has to happen. Lily love... You could have just popped to b&q... Matalan... home bargains... next.... and got everything and done it all yourself. Ya know like the rest of us have to, you know like your viewers do, and boy are you in for shock and disappointment when you realise with a baby your room will never be your own space of sanctuary and niceness again!! Linen throw.... oatmeal bedding..... can't see the joy of getting vomit out of all that! But never mind you'll just buy a load more won't you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh but you guyysssss, she is getting so much better at meal planning and ordering food online. Well, for Grey anyway.. Incredible. What skills will she surprise us with next?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the first world problems in her video. Cant hang pictures (or even try to learn). Needs to think about the headboard, which is going to take more time. “I don’t want to rush it” she boasts. Like rushing into picking a headboard is bad thing.

This is a video made by someone who has nothing else to do or think about. Normal people don’t spend hours agonising over whether to have a headboard or not. She and Rich are so useless with sorting things, making decisions, and doing general life stuff like food shopping and cooking. I don’t know how they are managing to raise child actually. I wonder if her parents are helping a lot more than we see.

Reactions: 11
Ffs this video..... what's that Lily- you can't put your own bedroom together or put things away until Rebecca has been to style the room....... get over yourself!

All the buying, all the expense, all the mood board talk, all the styling that has to happen. Lily love... You could have just popped to b&q... Matalan... home bargains... next.... and got everything and done it all yourself. Ya know like the rest of us have to, you know like your viewers do, and boy are you in for shock and disappointment when you realise with a baby your room will never be your own space of sanctuary and niceness again!! Linen throw.... oatmeal bedding..... can't see the joy of getting vomit out of all that! But never mind you'll just buy a load more won't you!
The woman coming round to "style" the room is the bit that annoys me the most. It's not a TV set or a bleeping show room, it's a room in your house!

Reactions: 8
She’s going to call a local Handyman to do jobs she and Rich can’t do .......like put up pictures , amongst other things .😁😁.

And she doesn't know how the cushions will be arranged on the bed until the interior designer comes in to "style" them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she doesn't know how the cushions will be arranged on the bed until the interior designer comes in to "style" them
Why isn’t she embarrassed about actually telling the world the pair of them are useless beyond belief, it’s shocking how inept they seem to be.

Reactions: 9
The ‘I’m helpless’ I can’t do anything by myself without consulting other people vibe she’s putting across is getting super boring now!! Hiring a handyman to put up photos?! 🙈Ffs!

Reactions: 7
The ‘I’m helpless’ I can’t do anything by myself without consulting other people vibe she’s putting across is getting super boring now!! Hiring a handyman to put up photos?! 🙈Ffs!
It really is! I can’t hang photos at all, so use command strips.. surely between them they can figure those out? Would be good to considering how much she changes up things 🙄

Reactions: 5
When Grey’s a toddler she’ll probably know and be more able than the dozy twonks who parent her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.