Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she have to say 'like' during her vlogs, finding them totally unwatchable, hard to believe given the number of years she's been doing this.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her stylist will advice her to get two duvet sets, seeing as Lily now only has one.........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she pronouncing la redoute like "Larry doot"?? 😂😂😂 It's almost as bad as when she pronounced fir "fear" in a recent Christmas vlog. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I swear she is a 12 year old trapped in a 32 year olds body.

Scratch that, even a 12 year old could manage to *style* (make) their bed without outside help.

Reactions: 9
What sort of dim wit buys a house plant ( yukka 🤣) in granary square in kings cross? That must have cost her a bloody fortune. Well I guess compared to her dining chairs it’s just pennies and what lily wants lily gets.

Really enjoyed her heartfelt plea to leave more comments - got to get those engagement score up eh!

Reactions: 8
Now flogging £8 sandwich bags via affiliate link. Why not save yourself some money, time and the environment (post/packing) and grab some for £1 next time you’re in Asda??

Reactions: 5
The stories she just posted..

wahh someone left a nasty comment.
blaming hormones for having a thin skin and being in a mood about it.
had to get positive praise from followers to feel better.

i don’t know what goes on her head. she clearly cannot handle bad feedback or criticism. Own it instead of blaming your hormones. She had zero resilience in her privileged, wealthly, cosseted life.

Reactions: 7
That bag of green pancakes looks like an old bag of oranges that's gone off 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I was watching that latest video with her in a black polo neck hearing Rebecca told me this, Rebecca advised me this blah blah and my mind started wondering who does she look like ... then it came to me - Alan Rickman as Snape! Anyone else see it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bag of green pancakes looks like an old bag of oranges that's gone off 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Also so wasteful and pointless to use a cutter to make small circles out of the large pancake- surely anyone with a an ounce of common sense would just cut the big one into smaller pieces with a knife for the baby 🙄

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s trying to hard to be cool and stylish, she’s buys (or shall I say gifted) all the cool clothes but doesn’t know how to put them together.. her black ankle socks pulled up too high always make me laugh.

• Haha
The stories she just posted..

wahh someone left a nasty comment.
blaming hormones for having a thin skin and being in a mood about it.
had to get positive praise from followers to feel better.

i don’t know what goes on her head. she clearly cannot handle bad feedback or criticism. Own it instead of blaming your hormones. She had zero resilience in her privileged, wealthly, cosseted life.
She blames hormone? Lol what???? Lily my dear you were always like that even pre baby days. Look at your Twitter my dear.

I think probably someone slides into her DM and wrote something nasty (probably true) and that really got to her, otherwise I don’t see very nasty comments on YouTube unless she deleted them.

Just watched her YouTube properly, her decisions is painful: didn’t she buy all these crap to soften the bedroom? On the other hand, she went to buy a hexagon shape mirror? Like what????

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she's going to have all those heavy vases etc. around with a soon to be toddler also who the f**k needs someone to 'style' the cushions on their bed.

Reactions: 7
My bedroom is the place where my bed is, my wardrobe, my vanity, my laundry basket. And that's about it. No need to 'style' it, and certainly no need to hire a professional to tell me what vases to buy and whether or not to put cushions behind my pillows or the other way around.

She makes this whole bedroom make over sound like the most important decision she's ever made in her life, and she needs professional help to do it. How incredibly sad.

And now she's putting a sheet on top of her duvet 'so I don't have to wash my duvet as often'. Wait, what??

Reactions: 14
My bedroom is the one place I store all the crap when we have people over, because no one sees it.

I get she's an "influencer" (using the term lightly) but we don't all need to see an overstyled bedroom. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
My bedroom is the place where my bed is, my wardrobe, my vanity, my laundry basket. And that's about it. No need to 'style' it, and certainly no need to hire a professional to tell me what vases to buy and whether or not to put cushions behind my pillows or the other way around.

She makes this whole bedroom make over sound like the most important decision she's ever made in her life, and she needs professional help to do it. How incredibly sad.

And now she's putting a sheet on top of her duvet 'so I don't have to wash my duvet as often'. Wait, what??
I think she's so desperate for a 'styled' bedroom just so she can take pinterest worthy pictures to have in her home and probably home that her home will be included in some more editorials like her kitchen was after the renovation.
Easy money when you can take pictures of your bed with the sheets fluffed and draped 'just right' and then get pinterest clicks straight to the blog. Especially when you can include aff links on top of this to share where you got everything from.

I'm sure the office styling will be the next OTT project and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to redo the living room/lounge because it's a gloomy mismash of shite at the moment.

Kinda like Lydia Millen - renovate, finish a room, claim you've never loved anything more than this, and then six months later casually redo everything because 'things aren't quite right'. More sponsored crap, more money to make I guess.

She’s stringing out this bedroom revamp isn’t she?! One video of 15 mins a week and that’s her job, jeez. I can’t even bring myself to hate watch her now, it’s so bad, like watching a slow motion car crash.

She’s stringing out this bedroom revamp isn’t she?! One video of 15 mins a week and that’s her job, jeez. I can’t even bring myself to hate watch her now, it’s so bad, like watching a slow motion car crash.
And she also said sorting having a headboard made was too much effort. Erm.... it seems to be the only thing you actually have to do and the only content you are putting out? That’s too much effort? Xxx

Reactions: 6
I think she's so desperate for a 'styled' bedroom just so she can take pinterest worthy pictures to have in her home and probably home that her home will be included in some more editorials like her kitchen was after the renovation.
Easy money when you can take pictures of your bed with the sheets fluffed and draped 'just right' and then get pinterest clicks straight to the blog. Especially when you can include aff links on top of this to share where you got everything from.

I'm sure the office styling will be the next OTT project and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to redo the living room/lounge because it's a gloomy mismash of shite at the moment.

Kinda like Lydia Millen - renovate, finish a room, claim you've never loved anything more than this, and then six months later casually redo everything because 'things aren't quite right'. More sponsored crap, more money to make I guess.
Of course she'd have to actually go to the effort of blogging to click through to the blog... seems like too much effort for our Lils.

Also "gloomy mishmash of shite" is a glorious phrase.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.