Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She “worked” on the front desk of a PR agency for five minutes
And she has tells us what to wear to interview. Everything she says has double meaning like G’s birthday is in May, can someone sponsor some free food, free initialized goodies, free holiday..

I watched her bedroom makeover vlog, the way she mentioned samsung TV is unreal, like a true beg..

Also binge watched some Anna video this morning, I mean she is boring but she is uplifting and a truly kind person. She seems to enjoy the present and all her holiday vlog makes me want to go holiday

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Lily could manage in the real world , getting up and leaving the house then working all day with people who wouldn’t tolerate her non stop whinging.

Has she ever had a real job?, I don’t count IG and blogging as real work .
That’s her problem, she’s never had to really work or struggle in life. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say before that she never really had an interest or worked hard at school or uni? The blog was a hobby that she was able to make money from, so yeah not really hard work. She appreciates nothing and nothing is ever quite good enough. I think she’s bored to tears.

She should try some volunteering once in a while. Then maybe she’s see there’s more to life than £2000 wardrobe handles.

Reactions: 13
Another day another ruining my house.. I don’t know why influencers are obsessed with gallery wall, and fill the wall with desenio print that everyone has?

Also she moans that tomorrow is a not a work day and by Tuesday she will panicked. If she is stress can she not work while G is napping?

Reactions: 6
Another day another ruining my house.. I don’t know why influencers are obsessed with gallery wall, and fill the wall with desenio print that everyone has?

Also she moans that tomorrow is a not a work day and by Tuesday she will panicked. If she is stress can she not work while G is napping?
Agree re gallery wall / insta homes - it’s such a failure of imagination. So boring

Reactions: 4
From what I remember I thought she used to work for Glossybox in the very early days as a Brand Manager. I swear ZoeLondon said she used to sit next to her when she was an intern.
I thought she used to be really good friends with ZoeLondon. I wonder if they still are. :unsure: I would've thought Lily was too snobby for Zoe.

I’ve been lurking for months, and thought it time to make an account. I honestly think she’s bored. If I was in her position, and I didn’t have any coworkers, friends that I saw often (it seems her are all around the globe living their lives) and my family are all in awesome jobs (which they appear to be) I would be reinventing my house as much as her. I honestly think it’s pure boredom. we have a mutual friend and I think she’s less boring offline by the look of it, but surely it should be the other way around. / rant

Reactions: 4
This post that she has linked to in her stories...Are we supposed to feel sorry for these poor white pregnant women who have suddenly been cast out by an industry that they (fairly homogeneous crowd of insta lookilikies) have helped to create and propagate?!
Doubt it even crosses their minds that this must be what it is like for groups of people who are completely invisible to these brands

Reactions: 16
This post that she has linked to in her stories...Are we supposed to feel sorry for these poor white pregnant women who have suddenly been cast out by an industry that they (fairly homogeneous crowd of insta lookilikies) have helped to create and propagate?!
Doubt it even crosses their minds that this must be what it is like for groups of people who are completely invisible to these brands
And... has Lily ever spoken up about anything that didn’t directly affect her? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe what she puts out into the world for content - putting your shopping away? Why does she think anyone would want to see that?
Some new adjectives would be nice as well. Everything is unreal, insane, tricky, frustrating.

Reactions: 9
She has at least 8 times the number of followers that Katherine has, and to be fair , she did get a fair amount of collaborations during her pregnancy.

What she is doing now, is to deem her failure as the lack of support from brands and PR instead of recognising her laziness and entitlement.

Also, Katherine is a fashion blogger, if she does not hide her pregnancy brands might not work with her; Lily is different, she is a lifestyle blogger, she blogs about every single tit under the sky. Katherine has no choice but Lily did have a choice, if Samsung doesn't want to work with her, she can still work with Hello Fresh or any skin care brands. There is no substitutes for Katherine but there is for Lily, so she can really shut the duck up.

Lily has carved out no niche, not a beauty blogger, not a fashion blogger, not a mum blogger.. She can say she is a lifestyle blogger but she has no 'life', all she does was rearranging her furniture and nothing else. With Grey weaning, she could have made a lot of content but she is so high and mighty because she does not want to be classified as mummy blogger but isn't this the milestone of your life?

Reactions: 14
She has at least 8 times the number of followers that Katherine has, and to be fair , she did get a fair amount of collaborations during her pregnancy.

What she is doing now, is to deem her failure as the lack of support from brands and PR instead of recognising her laziness and entitlement.

Also, Katherine is a fashion blogger, if she does not hide her pregnancy brands might not work with her; Lily is different, she is a lifestyle blogger, she blogs about every single tit under the sky. Katherine has no choice but Lily did have a choice, if Samsung doesn't want to work with her, she can still work with Hello Fresh or any skin care brands. There is no substitutes for Katherine but there is for Lily, so she can really shut the duck up.

Lily has carved out no niche, not a beauty blogger, not a fashion blogger, not a mum blogger.. She can say she is a lifestyle blogger but she has no 'life', all she does was rearranging her furniture and nothing else. With Grey weaning, she could have made a lot of content but she is so high and mighty because she does not want to be classified as mummy blogger but isn't this the milestone of your life?
Lily is just lazy...that is the reason she is not succeeding. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of ‘woe is me I had a baby and now my career is affected’. (Use the term career loosely) This does not apply in her case. She simply is lazy. Her content (if you can call it that) is non existent. She needs to think up new ideas and new opportunities. With the doors that are open to her this should have been a piece of piss but she has abysmally failed at it through laziness.

Reactions: 11
And... has Lily ever spoken up about anything that didn’t directly affect her? :rolleyes:
So true! Her comment on the post "I have so much to say about this"...I have not been aware of her for long but this is the most passionate she has sounded about anything. If she applied this passion to another subject then she might not be struggling as much.

But then again the plight of poor old instafloggers is a very sad one, it is important to raise awareness

Reactions: 9
So true! Her comment on the post "I have so much to say about this"...I have not been aware of her for long but this is the most passionate she has sounded about anything. If she applied this passion to another subject then she might not be struggling as much.

But then again the plight of poor old instafloggers is a very sad one, it is important to raise awareness
Women faced a lot of unfair treatment in workplace, what about the Women of POC? She is not passionate about anything unless it affects us, or she thinks it affects us. Does she realised that some women’s careers are stagnant after they have kids?

She is vile and self importance, dislike her

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that Lily only has something to say once someone else has been brave and articulated it?! She never has an original idea or expresses anything until after someone else has said the same. For example she puts up a picture of herself and her struggle after Little Mix Jesy’s documentary about online trolling. She talks about how Stacy Solomon’s podcast is exactly how she feels about birth and breastfeeding yet she had the opportunity to say this herself when she was on made by mamas podcast first but instead was completely bland and banal. Now someone else expresses what she’s been saying for ages, yeah sure...

Reactions: 23
Has anyone else noticed that Lily only has something to say once someone else has been brave and articulated it?! She never has an original idea or expresses anything until after someone else has said the same. For example she puts up a picture of herself and her struggle after Little Mix Jesy’s documentary about online trolling. She talks about how Stacy Solomon’s podcast is exactly how she feels about birth and breastfeeding yet she had the opportunity to say this herself when she was on made by mamas podcast first but instead was completely bland and banal. Now someone else expresses what she’s been saying for ages, yeah sure...

Lily is lazy and doesn’t care enough about anything but herself, so doesn’t have an original thought in her head about important issues, but when she wants some attention she tailgates on the back of other people who have spoken out!

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking this. She lacks the nous to ever begin her own conversation but LOVES jumping on other people’s bandwagons.

It weirdly chimes with her lack of personal style - she needs to see someone else doing something, wearing something, painting their walls that colour - before she decides it’s now HER thing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.