Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s going to turn it into “content” isn’t she? “My 2020 book reading challenge” or “How I found time to read books”.

One of her many problems is not being able to do anything without wringing it dry for social media.

I also suspect at one point she was routinely being sent books for free and now she isn’t, and is annoyed about that. Seemed to be making a show of how she bought Dawn’s book with her own money from Amazon.

Reactions: 10
I stopped following smug Pebbles before she got married, I now watch to see what crappy content she’s churning out. Honestly she needs to give it up and get a real job.

Reactions: 4
Are her and Anna not friends anymore?
I don’t think they have fallen out or anything. Lily is just always making pass agg digs like the books or how her career has been sidelined, her not very good guide to Brighton etc not acknowledging Anna’s hard work!

Reactions: 6
I really hope she’s being sarcastic when she says she doesn’t have time to read? 👀
Tbh
She makes reading sound like an awful chore.

If you enjoy something, you’ll make time for it. It’ll take her weeks to read that book and the she’ll moan about how hard it is
she probably didnt find a book that she is genuinely liked; there are popular that I won't read because I know they are not to my taste. But this is Lily, she only buys popular books because hey where is my backbone

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they have fallen out or anything. Lily is just always making pass agg digs like the books or how her career has been sidelined, her not very good guide to Brighton etc not acknowledging Anna’s hard work!
I have a feeling that Mark isn’t really a fan of hers, I think Mark can smell her tit from far. I hope she continue to dig on Anna so they can fall out

Reactions: 12
I've got a baby who is one month younger than Grey and it is hard to find time to read.

However, I just watch less TV, we'll watch TV like 1 or 2 nights a week and read or play a game or whatever the other nights. It's not that hard! Clearly TV is a must for Lily though.

Reactions: 2
I remember an old video of Lily’s where she was watching her even older “what’s in my work bag” video from when she was commuting daily (maybe the glossy box days?). In the WIMWB video Lily includes a kindle and talks about reading on the tube. In the review video I recall her laughing, saying, “that was a total lie, I made that up to sound like someone who reads” or words to that effect.

Not everyone enjoys reading (or specifically while commuting) but more importantly.... I remember being taken aback at how easily she admitted how fake she is. A small thing but I found it very revealing.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember an old video of Lily’s where she was watching her even older “what’s in my work bag” video from when she was commuting daily (maybe the glossy box days?). In the WIMWB video Lily includes a kindle and talks about reading on the tube. In the review video I recall her laughing, saying, “that was a total lie, I made that up to sound like someone who reads” or words to that effect.

Not everyone enjoys reading (or specifically while commuting) but more importantly.... I remember being taken aback at how easily she admitted how fake she is. A small thing but I found it very revealing.
What a stupid witch. And I don’t think it’s small.. but like you said very revealing. She’s lying to her followers/audience and for no other reason than to make yourself out to be something you’re obviously not. And if she will blatantly make something up for no reason she will definitely lie about other things. She’s just awful all around.

Reactions: 10
Anna mentioned her in a recent video!
I did notice that whilst Anna likes most of Lily's instagram posts, Lily hasn't liked (almost?) any of Anna's in turn. I know that instagram likes don't mean anything but Rich likes a lot of Anna's posts. I feel like Lily's just that crappy jealous person who'll only support others when she's not jealous of whatever they're doing, but these day she's greedy, jealous of everything and obviously has influencer FOMO.

I've got a baby who is one month younger than Grey and it is hard to find time to read.

However, I just watch less TV, we'll watch TV like 1 or 2 nights a week and read or play a game or whatever the other nights. It's not that hard! Clearly TV is a must for Lily though.
She also has a husband that works 3 times a week and she has no worries about money. I read the first thread of GG the other day, she wasn’t liked even back then.

She is not a reader, I bet this will be her only book of the year. I mean after she finishes the book, she can use the book as baby sensory? Use the paper to balance the desk in her office?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She could turn around this negatively, and use it to revamp her channel. So the baby is weaning, show yourself making some easy recipes So you are struggling to read, give yourself a goal, say how you are committed to fit it in, give a monthy review. So you feel you are missing out, then be more active in what you do have, give proper reviews (not just undisclosed insta ads) of the tit you get sent, Give yourself little challenges, trying out a week of using your pr to make new looks completely out of your comfort zone, make a capsule wardrobe, try growing something, making real food (not just cakes), showing off the area. When you do home content, show the full process, moodboards, shopping, diy not just the begging and moaning part. Do some asmr daily routines or something, go watch peaceful cuisine as inspo, people want chill and information, not watching an adult flounder over making a basic soup (strictly to recipe) or cake.

Am saying all of this, but really most of my engagement of L comes from here, her channel just has little to offer. Anna comes off a brighter, kinder creator who has a lot of diversity. lol, think I just stopped watching her after she made out that pram was a massive splurge and -duck it, it's my first- , when it was bloody gifted.

She could turn around this negatively, and use it to revamp her channel. So the baby is weaning, show yourself making some easy recipes So you are struggling to read, give yourself a goal, say how you are committed to fit it in, give a monthy review. So you feel you are missing out, then be more active in what you do have, give proper reviews (not just undisclosed insta ads) of the tit you get sent, Give yourself little challenges, trying out a week of using your pr to make new looks completely out of your comfort zone, make a capsule wardrobe, try growing something, making real food (not just cakes), showing off the area. When you do home content, show the full process, moodboards, shopping, diy not just the begging and moaning part. Do some asmr daily routines or something, go watch peaceful cuisine as inspo, people want chill and information, not watching an adult flounder over making a basic soup (strictly to recipe) or cake.

Am saying all of this, but really most of my engagement of L comes from here, her channel just has little to offer. Anna comes off a brighter, kinder creator who has a lot of diversity. lol, think I just stopped watching her after she made out that pram was a massive splurge and -duck it, it's my first- , when it was bloody gifted.
Wouldn’t give her the idea in case she reads here but I think she is so up her arse that she see these thing as basic. I also don’t know what is wrong with influencers for seeing the lack of ability to do basic thing in life as something to be proud of?

Look I am 30 I cannot bake a cake, I failed food shopping, I made soup that consist of basic ingredients and stock cube - is nothing to be proud of, period!

Reactions: 4
I started following Anna and Lily years ago, and over time have unfollowed and refollowed them both a few times. I unfollowed Anna a few months ago as she wasn't that relatable to me anymore and her product recommendations are quite high end. I refollowed Lily, thinking she would be more relatable as I've just had another baby...how wrong! She drains the life out of every video she does, she never used to be as miserable. I watched a new Anna video last night and she was a breath of fresh air, so friendly and bubbly and happy to take the piss out of herself.
The two of them just don't seem to be similar at all anymore.

Reactions: 11
My phone is having a mare and won't let me post an image but seriously what is the face in her recent story about?! And let's not even get started on the hair. Oh how I wish work consisted of flipping my hair around...

Reactions: 2
It pisses me off how blasé she is with her free stuff, just like ‘oh I bothered to go check my PO box so here’s everything that was in there’
No thanking the brands, proper grid posts, or even spacing out the stories through the day/week. Just 15 seconds of exposure for £100’s worth of products

Reactions: 9

I think you could become a pretty damn good Instagram-influencer yourself with all these good ideas! I’d certainly tune in! 😄

I think that’s the nail on the head really...Lily’s blog/channel/Instagram page is devoid of any passion, totally directionless and well...boring as duck.

Once upon a time she did fashion and beauty but that day has come and gone...in a saturated marketplace such as Instagram (and not mention her perpetually-miserable visage) she has very little selling factor to swipe up and buy the latest NARs foundation she is plugging because she received it for free...followers can see through all that rubbish and want influencers that they actually aspire to look like...not ones who get gifted everything but still look like tit because they don’t know how to crack a smile.

Her home interiors are devoid of any hint of creativity...everything is gifted and begged rather than stuff she has sought out herself from Independent stores or second-hand vintage places because she loves it...so she can’t carve out that niche in anyway, because anyone can have a house clad in discounted Desenio prints.

And she makes Motherhood look truly and utterly awful. Of course it’s not all sunshine and roses and there are plenty of Mum-Influencers who try and show both sides of the story...hers just looks like a constant moan about a baby being...well a baby.

So in summary do us all a favour Lily, recognise when your time has come and announce your retirement from social media...I genuinely think you’ll find a happier life without your discounted Daniel Wellington watches 👋🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her NYE in Brighton vlog was the most joyless soul crushing thing I've seen in a long time

Reactions: 8
It pisses me off how blasé she is with her free stuff, just like ‘oh I bothered to go check my PO box so here’s everything that was in there’
No thanking the brands, proper grid posts, or even spacing out the stories through the day/week. Just 15 seconds of exposure for £100’s worth of products
I agree. She doesn't appreciate any of it. Compared to other instagramers who seem genuinely thrilled when they get sent freebies and realise how lucky they are. Lily again just comes across as selfish and oblivious to how bloody lucky she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.