Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's asking the internet what to do with her 10m old now? 'We rely so heavily on baby classes....' Really? And that Rich should 'come downstairs and visit them soon, because it's hard being alone all day'. Wow. Just. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's asking the internet what to do with her 10m old now? 'We rely so heavily on baby classes....' Really? And that Rich should 'come downstairs and visit them soon, because it's hard being alone all day'. Wow. Just. Wow.
caroline Hirons had to ring her up and tell her what to do with her baby!! Utterly insane. Now she’s complaining it’s lonely all day... witch please. You live in massive house, no money worries, no need to go out. Feel bleeping blessed right now. People abroad have been isolated for weeks, imagine how they feel?!

Reactions: 23
Next she'll cry that she needs to go food shopping every day because their fridge and freezer are too small for all three of them.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
caroline Hirons had to ring her up and tell her what to do with her baby!! Utterly insane. Now she’s complaining it’s lonely all day... witch please. You live in massive house, no money worries, no need to go out. Feel bleeping blessed right now. People abroad have been isolated for weeks, imagine how they feel?!

I was thinking the same thing when I had a peek at her stories earlier since Fleur tagged her. I've been isolating since the first week of February, as I have a chronic illness which renders me immunocompromised, and unfortunately I have no choice but to inject immunosuppressants every four weeks so my body doesn't attack itself 🤷‍♀️ She is always guaranteed to moan moan moan but seriously take is down a notch!! :rolleyes: Her teeny issues are always so unique. She needs to just move back in with her parents because she obviously can't cope with any adulting whatsoever! duck off Lily!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG I just watched her stories. She is just utterly pathetic. An absolute failure as a human being. Dear God how did she ever get a following?? Because you can guarantee the only people who continue to follow are those like us, who are slack jawed in disbelief at how anyone could be this useless and entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her 10 month old is probably not crawling because lily plonks her in the same old spot day in day out and forces the same sensory overload on her everyday. Just let the poor kid explore the room whilst you get about your day to day stuff and she'll soon be on the move.

Reactions: 13
Her 10 month old is probably not crawling because lily plonks her in the same old spot day in day out and forces the same sensory overload on her everyday. Just let the poor kid explore the room whilst you get about your day to day stuff and she'll soon be on the move.
That's what i thought. Just leave her be. If she winges show her the view out the window and plonk her on the floor there. You don't need to constantly entertain a baby. Love them and talk to them

Just to add obviously i play with my kids just not in a crazy obsessed lp way

Reactions: 5
Try working from home entertaining 3 children under 10. Not fun. Plus my work is full on. Why does the baby need constant entertainment anyway.

Reactions: 7
Lily is so out of touch with reality its pathetic.

God help us when Grey starts moving about and is in to everything or goes through a really clingy phase. Lily won’t be able to do anything without adding a pop up Q&A box asking us for help.

Reactions: 4
Lily is so out of touch with reality its pathetic.

God help us when Grey starts moving about and is in to everything or goes through a really clingy phase. Lily won’t be able to do anything without adding a pop up Q&A box asking us for help.
thinking about this again why did she have to cry for help on insta? She has a mother and sister who must have been able to give her advice? It really shows how awful a parent she is that she does not have the internal resources this out. i agree with others who say LP is over playing with her, she just needs a few toys or pop her in the high chair facing out to the garden and get on with some gardening... but lily doesn’t do anything so grey is bored.

Reactions: 11
Lily has been obsessed with ‘entertaining’ her child from the start so strange, I always thought it smacked of indulgence because busy mums just have to multitask and crack on with jobs and life not overthink it. Imagine, Caroline literally rang her to tell her to put grey in a chair and get on with stuff - how embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Lily has been obsessed with ‘entertaining’ her child from the start so strange, I always thought it smacked of indulgence because busy mums just have to multitask and crack on with jobs and life not overthink it. Imagine, Caroline literally rang her to tell her to put grey in a chair and get on with stuff - how embarrassing
Couldn’t agree more. I would feel ashamed but lily has zero awareness. In fact she jumped back on her stories to say she felt better. Tragic.

Reactions: 6
Does she not talk to her mum or her sisters about stuff like this? And like you've said, why is she so obsessed with 'entertaining' Grey? Sure, you play with your baby, but she seems to have turned it into a Task That Needs To Be Done. All that 'and then we do sensory play' BS. Just go about your day and involve your baby in what you do. Just wait until Grey does get more mobile, she'll cry about that next....

Reactions: 15
if she doesn’t play with Grey for like 10 hours a day then what is she going to do? Her careers are not going anywhere, so of course she has to justify her failure/low engagement rate with her being a mum now

Reactions: 6
Does she not talk to her mum or her sisters about stuff like this? And like you've said, why is she so obsessed with 'entertaining' Grey? Sure, you play with your baby, but she seems to have turned it into a Task That Needs To Be Done. All that 'and then we do sensory play' BS. Just go about your day and involve your baby in what you do. Just wait until Grey does get more mobile, she'll cry about that next....
Oh my word she'll lose the plot when Grey starts moving, I love watching my baby develop but it's so much more hard work when they're crawling! She's in for a shock (somehow... despite having nieces and nephews... once again proving her utter lack of interest in anything until it happens to her!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.