Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she can cope when the baby cries so always has to entertain her. I can see a major meltdown coming because she can't get out of the house for work and surely the paid work will be drying up.

Reactions: 6
Very telling that she’s posted a story urging people to only leave their houses to nip to the shop or to go for a walk...she quite forgets that not everyone can work from home and not everyone just sits around begging for freebies while scowling and non-stop moaning about spending time with their own baby. Of course we are trying to self isolate as far as possible, of course we’re trying to behave responsibly but to omit leaving the house to Go to work from her little list speaks volumes.

Reactions: 12
Very telling that she’s posted a story urging people to only leave their houses to nip to the shop or to go for a walk...she quite forgets that not everyone can work from home and not everyone just sits around begging for freebies while scowling and non-stop moaning about spending time with their own baby. Of course we are trying to self isolate as far as possible, of course we’re trying to behave responsibly but to omit leaving the house to Go to work from her little list speaks volumes.
I presume Richie rich is now working from home or doubt she would let him back in the house if he had to go on the tube. Surprised she has not gone back to her mums.

Reactions: 6
Oh my word she'll lose the plot when Grey starts moving, I love watching my baby develop but it's so much more hard work when they're crawling! She's in for a shock (somehow... despite having nieces and nephews... once again proving her utter lack of interest in anything until it happens to her!)
This. My baby is 6 Months, he is crawling already and now is ready to stand up I think. I thought I had more time to just let him lie on the playmat.
But since yesterday my back hurts and I can’t really move. I literally put baby in his chair, put on some baby sensory YouTube video on so my 4 year old even watches. I can’t do anything today, sorry baby, mummy can’t move.
There are things you can do and can’t. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to go with everything to Instagram. There is google, there is mumsnet, Facebook groups, mush app. She can be anonymous and still get info without sounding so incapable of everything.

Reactions: 5
I presume Richie rich is now working from home or doubt she would let him back in the house if he had to go on the tube. Surprised she has not gone back to her mums.
she’s definitely made reference to Rich working from home in her stories. On the day she was “struggling“ she said she’d told him to come downstairs and visit her and Grey. Like him working was a massive inconvenience to her being bored entertaining their daughter. thank god lily has he begging career to pay the bills.

Reactions: 10
What’s the coffee that we use?
Ground coffee.
Give me strength these two are as thick as each other. What does Rich actually do for a living how does this man function?

Also Lily must be gutted no free highlights for a while for she’s stuck with that ridiculous hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ground coffee.
Give me strength these two are as thick as each other. What does Rich actually do for a living how does this man function?

Also Lily must be gutted no free highlights for a while for she’s stuck with that ridiculous hair
I always thought he came across as a right doughnut. Something in marketing I think?

Reactions: 8
Ground coffee.

The whole coffee making insta story was so embarrassing, i was cringing throughout!

Reactions: 7
Sadly, this just shows that some people shouldn’t have kids. Poor Grey; no doubt will be sent off to boarding school when she’s old enough x

Her hair is awful. Like bad 80s highlights.

Sadly, this just shows that some people shouldn’t have kids. Poor Grey; no doubt will be sent off to boarding school when she’s old enough x
Lily is an example of many women who have children because it's the next logical step without giving it proper thought. Then they're shocked to realise that having a baby involves looking after one

Reactions: 22
I started watching her vlog and turned it off, I swear I haven’t seen any other influencer moan so much about how this is affecting them.

shes is miserable.
I’m not giving her a view for that.

Reactions: 4
I just watched Anna's video, is very refreshing that she goes the extra mile to help her self-isolating friends to get supplies.

Remind me again why is this monster wrote a book about friendship but not Anna? To me, Lily's friendship is about fun and hanging out, and it doesn't extend to real hardship or support

Reactions: 10
I just watched Anna's video, is very refreshing that she goes the extra mile to help her self-isolating friends to get supplies.

Remind me again why is this monster wrote a book about friendship but not Anna? To me, Lily's friendship is about fun and hanging out, and it doesn't extend to real hardship or support
the difference between both of their vlogs is incredible 🤣😂 Anna is trying to be positive,

miserablily is just listing off a stream of negatives and poor-me’s 😂🤣

I feel like Lily gets obsessed with different instagrammers every few months and you can see she’s ‘inspired’ by them cough cough COPY cough. I’ve noticed she’s trying to be like Phillipa Bloom lately that woman literally has her tit together and I think Lily is trying to be like that but she’s just not 😂 funny how they’re wearing the same tracksuit today too.

Yep first ten mins of that vlog was moaning.

im fascinated that Greys routine is so rigid. Including playing. Lily was like it’s play time I’ve set up these toys for her, it just doesn’t seem organic or natural? Poor kid is always on the flor with some toys, no wonder she whines.

Is anyone else developing an irrational hatred for the way Lily steps back and forth in a rocking motion while showing off today's tracksuit in the mirror? Always the exact same motion, covering her face with her phone, and something so smug about it.

Just me? I guess all this isolation is sending us all mad in our own little ways.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.