Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched her in a while, I used to find her fake with all her recipe book cooking every night and that other crap she gets delivered. I used to find it very odd that she didn't have many staple dishes she knew how to cook unless it was chicken soup or ketchup pasta and that every evening she had to refer to a cookery book. Anyway, skimmed through the bedroom vid and I just thought how awful and drab it looked.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she do a few stories a couple of months ago about her teeth? I’m sure she said it was genetic and her dad or something had the same. I think she was considering vaneers or said that she wouldn’t consider them because they were so expensive (😉😉) ...I can’t remember, she’s just so boring lol

Reactions: 5
Dear old lady, remember in 2020 my husband brought your shopping to you. Please watch Grey while I head out to my PR invite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't it sad she doesn't know her neighbors anyway? 🤷‍♀️
Not really, I don't know mine. In London you don't tend to, on the whole.

Lily's thumb nail looks absolutely filthy in that photo. I would not want her "looking after" me.

Reactions: 4
Not really, I don't know mine. In London you don't tend to, on the whole.

Lily's thumb nail looks absolutely filthy in that photo. I would not want her "looking after" me.
Lived in London for 30+ years and always got to know neighbors. Not on overly friendly terms but enough to not have to introduce myself in times like this. 🤷‍♀️
Lily really is the new generation after me of keeping yourself to yourself and look out for yourself.

Reactions: 2
Well, most people in London are like that. You may be the exception. I smile and nod if I see mine, but that’s it. (I’m not trying to defend Lily, I promise 😀).

Well, most people in London are like that. You may be the exception. I smile and nod if I see mine, but that’s it. (I’m not trying to defend Lily, I promise 😀).
Lived in lots of areas and honestly never had that experience. My parents live there (I left the country) and several neighbors check in on them. It’s the experience for you but not everyone. I am grateful not everyone is like Lily and Rich. 😁

Gosh how are these Instagrammers gonna survive without all their luxury PR experiences to drone on about for the next 12 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha her aff link for the laptop stand is funny! 'Protect your neck from strain' she says, as she strains her neck to look at the keyboard.

Nice..all these influencers cashing in telling us how to work from home. Should we write a blog telling them how to WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also really love the aptness of that print she has above her desk that says 'nothing.'

For someone like her, who, in the words of someone else in this hallowed forum, has several roles ('content creator'/'mum') but fails to really inhabit them, and who exclusively feeds off the style/life choices of other influencers, this really is the perfect piece to capture the essence of Lily Pebbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.