Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of these gifted bands! The goals she is on about aren't just "global goals", they are the "sustainable development goals" . Lily (and other influencers) have got to be the antithesis of sustainable development. All they do is promote fast, throw-away consumerism. This is the woman who has just reno'd her bedroom for the second time in as many years!
And i find it disgusting that these "good causes" gift things to influencers. She claims that she has "bought some packs" (so vague it is making my eyes roll). Why not say which ones? If it is such a great cause, you would think she would want to shed some light on the 16 other goals there are and not just the one she got free!

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she wear those hidden socks? She’s so tragic
She's too cool to care about wearing the right socks - as she said herself and told people to stop commenting on it. Clearly she's not cool enough to not give a tit about what other people think though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding her new headboard delivery, which the vlog was about, why didn’t we see it, maybe it was too small for the bed, and cheap and boring looking, they searched everywhere for this headboard, I have seen lovely ones on wayfair!

Reactions: 4
Regarding her new headboard delivery, which the vlog was about, why didn’t we see it, maybe it was too small for the bed, and cheap and boring looking, they searched everywhere for this headboard, I have seen lovely ones on wayfair!
I believe she will make a bedroom tour video, pretty sure she said she doesn't want to spoil it or something like that..

Reactions: 4
Her headboard is definitely up. She just misleadingly titled the video in a way that would suggest it was about her bedroom reno, when in fact it was just a ten-minute #ad for Missoma. Which she coincidentally failed to mention in the video.

Reactions: 9
I watched her latest video and I've never seen someone quite so smug and self satisfied for their ability to point at flowers and for a florist to put them together. Like she's so proud of herself and almost seems proud that she doesn't know the names of the flowers other than asking for eucalyptus... Like it's roses and stocks, it's really not that hard. Plus her just dumping them in a vase without trimming the stems or stripping leaves or anything!

If that's her bar for taking pride in her life and work it explains a lot!

Reactions: 12
I watched her latest video and I've never seen someone quite so smug and self satisfied for their ability to point at flowers and for a florist to put them together. Like she's so proud of herself and almost seems proud that she doesn't know the names of the flowers other than asking for eucalyptus... Like it's roses and stocks, it's really not that hard. Plus her just dumping them in a vase without trimming the stems or stripping leaves or anything!

If that's her bar for taking pride in her life and work it explains a lot!
Omg yes. She was so very pleased with herself! Yet still could not resist a little dig and a moan about how expensive the flowers were. Heaven forbid Lily that businesses charge for their skill, time and materials!! How much is she getting paid by Missoma to awkwardly pose and get some necklaces "styled"?

Also the fuss a grown woman makes about whether or not to buy some pastries.

Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gift Voucher from Arket for the latest IGTV do we think? Also white company AD right before too - how many new *gifted* clothes does she need?! BLACK T SHIRT, WHITE VEST.

Reactions: 7
What was that big white coat all about? She managed to look like a school janitor rather than a trendy French woman. I wish she would get a stylist to understand her body type and shape and what colours suit her instead of trying to copy paper cloth blog and brittany bathgate and Anna constantly, it’s so try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she always trying to pretend she “knows” London when all she does is go to places she sees on Time Out and Instagram? It’s so funny to me. She’s a Londoner but spends every weekend in Primrose Hill. Ok hun

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She says the fake plant is at a dark corner, isn’t located next to her shutter? Does she not open her top shutter when she is home? Or is it because she is a superstar now. She finds problems that can easily be resolved and creates her own little hardships. She is like a dog that chasing her own tail.

Why is she always trying to pretend she “knows” London when all she does is go to places she sees on Time Out and Instagram? It’s so funny to me. She’s a Londoner but spends every weekend in Primrose Hill. Ok hun
Ikr, this is from a 30 year old lady that eats pasta with ketchup. Will not take any food advice from her

• Heart
  • Haha
This is one of the top (of many) things that annoys me about her. She acts like she's this encyclopedia of cool London when in reality she rarely ventures out of the same tube line, she only goes further a field when it's gifted and probably has never even been beyond Birmingham before off her own back. She even makes a big deal about going to see Rich's parents in Suffolk like it's another world with country lanes and sheep :rolleyes:

All of this is what makes her such a dull, unachieved, child woman. If she stopped living in such an insular bubble thinking she's great she might be able to get beyond that pasta with tomato ketchup (which, rightly so, we are never going to let her live that down :sneaky::giggle:). All in all she really needs to "get out more".

Reactions: 15
She always makes such a big deal about having to go into “town” whenever she goes into central. She knows naff all about London

She always makes such a big deal about having to go into “town” whenever she goes into central. She knows naff all about London
And let's face it the only reasons she goes into central is for "meetings" (read freebie meals smoosing for ad work), shopping or eating. She rarely goes to shows, museums, gigs, events that aren't some how sponsored or gifted. Or maybe she does, maybe she goes to shows with her friends or her and Rich visit museums all the time and she just doesn't show any of it 🤷‍♀️ If that's her excuse then she is missing a trick, she would come across as much more interesting and engaging if she did. She must have made the hard decision to forfeit all that interesting content to pass on that invaluable pasta and ketchup recipe. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Her idea of a day out in London is chucking the kid in a buggy and pushing her round Westfield White City. She doesn’t even take the tube, she drives 😂

Reactions: 13
Her idea of a day out in London is chucking the kid in a buggy and pushing her round Westfield White City. She doesn’t even take the tube, she drives 😂
😂😂😂 and wasn't that because she was doing an ad for a BMW? I'm sure they went on a "day out" to Westfield during that ad. Probably after she had to shell out £20 odd parking for a couple hours in central so she thought sod that, "lets go to a shopping centre in my sponsored BMW to spend my kindly gifted voucher for *insert random high street retailer here*, and ignore all the brilliant opportunities for fun on my doorstep because if I'm going to do an ad I want make sure I'm not wasting my own hard earned cash on parking" :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.