Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had any sense she would have sorted out her skin properly when it first became bad. For example - stop trying new products, keep a diary to track how her skin is and what she’s eating, doing etc to try to spot any links, varied her diet, try skin supplements, eat more vegetables, no harsh cleaning products (eg bleach) used in the house, only introduce one new thing at a time and so on. It may have taken 12 months but she would have figured it out or at least known a lot more about the triggers. She could have documented it all and helped other people in the process.

But no... Lily is unable to see the long term in anything and has no discipline. She tried things until her skin was good enough to go back to using lots of different things all the time so she could keep doing monthly favourite videos and constantly pushing affiliate links. Because “that’s her job”. Well long term she’s screwed herself because no one wants her recommendations.

Reactions: 8
I love that she wants us to buy the products that she’s flogging with a ‘here’s my opinion on why it’s so great’. Yet, this is the girl who famously has NO opinion. Sits on the fence about everything, won’t commit to a voice on anything, will follow the sheep (or rather the lemmings straight off a cliff) and needs constant validation on every decision in her life. But yeah, sure, you want me to think your opinion on what your crappy straighteners are doing is valid. 🙄
(.....FYI lily, they’re doing BAD things your awful hair).

Reactions: 10
I love that at the moment she's trying to flog all the haircare. She complained a few weeks ago about the condition of her hair, clearly to lead into the Aveda ad. But now she taking supplements and trying out new straighteners too. If she's doing it all at the same time, how on earth does she know what's made the difference?!

Reactions: 11
Erm... now you’re trying to flog us hair care?? But your hair is awful...
Her hair is rank because she has naturally curly hair {or at least wavy} but she straughtens it so much its just buggered! She wants to fit in and have straight hair but now she's ruined it!

Reactions: 7
Her hair is rank because she has naturally curly hair {or at least wavy} but she straughtens it so much its just buggered! She wants to fit in and have straight hair but now she's ruined it!
The irony is, if she made an effort with her curls they could look bloody amazing. Much like if she made an effort to share her Jewish culture, it could be such a great thing to share with people who’d like to know and learn... if she made any effort over anything 🙄

I've just watched her IGTV hair thing. Her hair is AWFUL! Those lovely natural curls which if she looked after could be beautiful. Instead dry, frizzy, greasy looking locks that I'm surprised didn't burst into flames for the amount of straightening she was giving it over and over and over again despite it being straight! If your gonna promote hair products at least look after your hair! Give your hair and the product it's best chance!
And have a clear opinion on which one you would actually choose because let's be real here we don't all own a hair product for every different day of the week ...... It's like a hairdryer and a set of straighten that double up for wave and curls.... right?
The colour or her hair, the health, the tone.... awful! Please please someone gift her some 1:1 help with it- she'll never pay for it! She needs teaching and then I might have more of an invested interest and actual belief in what she is telling me is good for my hair or not! But not while it looks as tit as it does!

Reactions: 10
I've just watched her IGTV hair thing. Her hair is AWFUL! Those lovely natural curls which if she looked after could be beautiful. Instead dry, frizzy, greasy looking locks that I'm surprised didn't burst into flames for the amount of straightening she was giving it over and over and over again despite it being straight! If your gonna promote hair products at least look after your hair! Give your hair and the product it's best chance!
And have a clear opinion on which one you would actually choose because let's be real here we don't all own a hair product for every different day of the week ...... It's like a hairdryer and a set of straighten that double up for wave and curls.... right?
The colour or her hair, the health, the tone.... awful! Please please someone gift her some 1:1 help with it- she'll never pay for it! She needs teaching and then I might have more of an invested interest and actual belief in what she is telling me is good for my hair or not! But not while it looks as tit as it does!
This!! I can’t watch her straighten her hair for fear it’s going to melt/ignite. Poor hair

Reactions: 4
I think you guys are confusing her length - where she had done a Brazilian smoothing treatment - and her actual curls you can see on her darker roots. Those are coarse and tight looking curls. If I was her I'd get another keratin treatment and just live life with a 3b/3c curls pattern. I think she feel disappointed with it cause she probably was mislead into thinking that the treatment would give her straight af hair like a Japanese straightening but keratin doesn't do that. All in all, I get that her natural pattern might ask for a lot of maintenance but the loosened curls we saw are easy to keep up with. She could even just lie and pretend that's her natural curls, we know the less 'ethnic' she present as, the better for her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Need to curse here. She is so obsessed with sizing, if she is so unhappy with her size, do something and quit moaning and she can even make a content out of it like she go for a run or PT. her husband is working part time, can she not go to the gym? She has no excuse really.

Also did she not know that female body changes after giving birth? She is so painful to watch almost like a 15 year old girl being clueless and dumb. Can imagine her convo with her mates, is must be ME ME ME

Reactions: 9
Need to curse here. She is so obsessed with sizing, if she is so unhappy with her size, do something and quit moaning and she can even make a content out of it like she go for a run or PT. her husband is working part time, can she not go to the gym? She has no excuse really.

Also did she not know that female body changes after giving birth? She is so painful to watch almost like a 15 year old girl being clueless and dumb. Can imagine her convo with her mates, is must be ME ME ME
Honestly, it seems like she shouldn't have had a baby. She is selfish and complains about everything.
Now, I am CF, because admittedly I like my body and the thoughts of the changes pregnancy would do fill me with terror, we also like spending our money how we want and doing what we want with our time whenever we want.
I feel like Lily had a child because it is "the thing to do."

• Heart
Honestly, it seems like she shouldn't have had a baby. She is selfish and complains about everything.
Now, I am CF, because admittedly I like my body and the thoughts of the changes pregnancy would do fill me with terror, we also like spending our money how we want and doing what we want with our time whenever we want.
I feel like Lily had a child because it is "the thing to do."
I’m exactly the same as you!

Yay. I actually started a CF thread on here a while ago.
Ow I’ll have a look for it, me and my husband have exactly the same attitude as you, we like to just do our own thing and go on holidays. People have just about stopped asking us about children. I agree though about Lily, I think her main reason was she thought it was the next step in her life and of course her lack of originality meant she didn’t want to break from the cookie cutter Instagram mould.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.