Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ow I’ll have a look for it, me and my husband have exactly the same attitude as you, we like to just do our own thing and go on holidays. People have just about stopped asking us about children. I agree though about Lily, I think her main reason was she thought it was the next step in her life and of course her lack of originality meant she didn’t want to break from the cookie cutter Instagram mould.
Yes, it is only as I got older I realised you can decide not to have children and it is ok. Some people do make comments asking why we have a big house, car, etc but we say because we can. Haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she really considering flying to LA (11/12 hour flight) with a 1 year old? Why when she won’t even do anything of interest there anyway? Just go to Spain

Reactions: 11
Is she really considering flying to LA (11/12 hour flight) with a 1 year old? Why when she won’t even do anything of interest there anyway? Just go to Spain
Came here to say the same thing. Does she think she’s going to have a better trip than Anna?

Reactions: 5
She is not that kind of adventurous kind of people, probably some insta famous brunch place, and lots of shopping and moaning.

Agreed with what people said above, she has no originality. This is probably one thing that she does because Anna is going to holiday at Sri Lanka, she needs something exciting happening too. Spain however will Not give her the content.

But hey hopefully someone will kindly gift her something...

Came here to say the same thing. Does she think she’s going to have a better trip than Anna?
Don’t know why is she so jealous, she knows she is on a different stage of life than Anna right. She cannot blame Anna for having fun, because even in pre-baby days, she never plan any trips with rich, the only place she went was SA for honeymoon

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm all for the LA trip, let's be honest, it would be hilarious watching her try and cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a weird choice of destination for a one year old... Definitely all for insta!
I guess grey isn't on the move yet as she will soon discover that going to a city with some of the world's worst traffic is not the one when you have a baby who wants to move all the time.
Having said that, I would enjoy the car crash that this trip would inevitably become!

Reactions: 9
Another Hello Fresh advert. Today’s flog. Apparently hello fresh makes her feel like her life is together because she can cook an Asian style beef meal (er Rich cooked it). She confesses she would live of chicken Kiev if she didn’t do hello fresh. There is more moaning about Grey waking up at 5.30 and about batch cooking meals for her child. She needs to get a job, some hobbies and a cooking course.

What I don’t get is that without Hello Fresh she apparently wouldn’t know how to cook Asian style beef and wouldn’t eat it. Umm... you know this thing called a ‘recipe book’? And ‘meal planning’? And ‘buying food’? It’s not hard Lily!! Get a grip woman.

Reactions: 7
What a weird choice of destination for a one year old... Definitely all for insta!
I guess grey isn't on the move yet as she will soon discover that going to a city with some of the world's worst traffic is not the one when you have a baby who wants to move all the time.
Having said that, I would enjoy the car crash that this trip would inevitably become!
Also, why are you asking strangers on the internet where you want to go on holiday??? She is an empty vase..

Reactions: 4
Another Hello Fresh advert. Today’s flog. Apparently hello fresh makes her feel like her life is together because she can cook an Asian style beef meal (er Rich cooked it). She confesses she would live of chicken Kiev if she didn’t do hello fresh. There is more moaning about Grey waking up at 5.30 and about batch cooking meals for her child. She needs to get a job, some hobbies and a cooking course.
Her life is so mundane, despite all the freebies I don’t jealous her at all. Okay maybe on the day when I am truly broke.

She said without HF, she doesn’t have time to be creative lol! Wtf is call meal planning, like when grey is asleep, instead of eye bleeping yourself on the mirror, pick up an easy recipe book and order something from ocado. She is tedious.

Her eye brow looks like someone has accidentally put a strong glue on it when she is sleeping, is lumpy wtf. This women wouldn’t do anything for herself unless it is gifted

Guys, if you ever want to try food box, give Guasto a try is so much better than HF. I believed is the one that Zoe recently had.

Also, why are you asking strangers on the internet where you want to go on holiday??? She is an empty vase..
Gifted holiday won’t come by itself innit

• Haha
“Should I take my baby to LA on holiday?”

um no idea and nor woulds strangers on the internet. Depends on how your child travels, what you plan to do, whether hotels Etc are accommodating for kids. So basically a very personal choice that no one can really make for you. But we all know the beggar is after a freebie probably a flight upgrade and hotel stay probably.

”what we eat in a week”

video starts and two minutes in she blathers on about it being in partnership with Hello Fresh. I turned off.

to be honest couldn’t give a tit what you eat in a day babe, especially when you cooking for you is out of a box of food sent to you for free.

Reactions: 10
Yay. I actually started a CF thread on here a while ago.
I'd love it if this thread could be resurrected if it's inactive. I've made the decision only fairly recently not to have children after months of anxiety over it, and the sheer relief is so liberating 😁

Reactions: 1
"We couldn't live without Hello Fresh". That's quite dramatic, Lily.
If you're capable of searching through the Hello Fresh website to see what you'd like to eat and then order those meals, you are capable of doing your shopping online.
She says that after feeding, bathing and putting Grey to bed 'the last thing I want to do is be creative and think of what to cook'. well, that's why you do the thinking beforehand, and you don't have to be 'creative', just cook your meal.

I dread to think what her cheese toastie in King's Cross cost...

I think she does all this cooking for Grey and feeding her strange combinations of apricot and carrot because they themselves do not eat normal food so it's not like she can give Grey some of their food.... Maybe that's why she's complaing that it's such a chore, it's not like she can ask Ritch to keep some aside for Grey.

And she's looking for an evening snack. She's been having raisins and almonds 'but my mum says raisins are quite sugary'. Wow... really, Lily? You needed your mum to point that out to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is literally the Best example how to fail at basic, mundane stuff. She should have written the book:
Lily Pebbles: how NOT to adult.
Instead of the F word one
I can’t even with her. Her failed attempts at everything show me what things I have to teach my children so they do not end up as her.

Reactions: 8
She is literally the Best example how to fail at basic, mundane stuff. She should have written the book:
Lily Pebbles: how NOT to adult.
Instead of the F word one
I can’t even with her. Her failed attempts at everything show me what things I have to teach my children so they do not end up as her.
she also show me what not to put on instagram, because chances are no one will care

Reactions: 4
as a mum to a 1 year old my personal hell would be Spain. Even before baby. Luckily my son travels well. But I’d still not go to LA because of the traffic there.I’d happily go to theme parks with him (we have since he was about 6 months) does he get anything out of it? Not really however despite knowing it’ll be a train wreck if she wants LA, why nothear from people who’ve done LA with a baby?

Reactions: 3
as a mum to a 1 year old my personal hell would be Spain. Even before baby. Luckily my son travels well. But I’d still not go to LA because of the traffic there.I’d happily go to theme parks with him (we have since he was about 6 months) does he get anything out of it? Not really however despite knowing it’ll be a train wreck if she wants LA, why nothear from people who’ve done LA with a baby?
Spain or anywhere. My point is they don’t DO anything when they go on holiday, she stresses about EVERYTHING related to her child’s routine so why go so far to not do anything of interest and be hit by jet lag and disturb your precious routine. Doesn’t make sense based on what Lily has said

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.