Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame we’re not nearer the end of the thread, or else I would suggest:

Shilly Lily would sell thin air, swipe up for her PR gifted fare.

Reactions: 16
She’s soooo busy guys!! Let’s see what exciting content she manages this week. Maybe re arranging the fridge? Putting away the food shop? Or maybe begging for a new sofa, rug etc?

Reactions: 9
To be fair it might be an ambitious to do list *for her*. Which means it has three things on it, two of which are “read emails” and “reply to emails”.

• Haha
1. reply to emails
2. plan headboards
3. buy vase/ paint, has to be beige
4. food shop
5. stories
6. mirror selfies with my head tilts
7. film myself putting on makeup and fry straighten my hair
8. ask followers what they want to see
9. don't make snarky comments about Anna
10. boomerang my walking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. reply to emails
2. plan headboards
3. buy vase/ paint, has to be beige
4. food shop
5. stories
6. mirror selfies with my head tilts
7. film myself putting on makeup and fry straighten my hair
8. ask followers what they want to see
9. don't make snarky comments about Anna
10. boomerang my walking
Oh no, scrap ‘2. Plan headboards’ - she’s already said she can’t be bothered.

• Haha
Hey Brands....

how about you all come to your senses and stop sending this freeloader stuff?

Reactions: 15
Laughed hard at all your Lily’s to-do-list jokes 😂 They’re all so accurate and brilliant 😂

Reactions: 4
I really wish that video hadn’t finished- I was very much looking forward to seeing what she was planning to do with all that product in her hands given she’s got a towel on her head 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for that verbatim PR guff Lily. Literally no added off script value added about the shampoos (not even a smile) she’s such a Muppet.

Reactions: 3
Urgh, what is that ratty robe she is wearing. Does she never do any washing?!
She is a mum remember?

Also where is her 👄 aveda is really in for a treat. I don’t understand why established brands are working with her, she puts no effort doubt ppl will be influenced by her. I quite like those new and coming influencers like stylelobster and her sister at least they don’t carbon copy like everyone else.

Reactions: 6
Oh my life- describing herself as a ‘personal chef’ for making her OWN daughter some muffins. That’s called parenting you douche canoe- how else will she eat??? I seriously cannot with this imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am sure she will say that she is joking but it sounds a bit resentful to me... If it was someone like crafty fox/Victoria whatever she is called now, you would know that she is joking but I have yet to encounter anything like a sense of humour from lily so she can't pull it off. Just sounds like grey is another burden in her very difficult life

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.