Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t do pDA
if just sitting next to someone in a picture is PDA ive done PDA with every friend or family member I’ve ever known 😂

lily if you’re reading… you don’t need to post you and rich making out (and I actually beg you please don’t I don’t want to see it) but a nice photo together would be nicer (and less self absorbed) than you alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, the dipping bread instastory, it’s not even a good shot, so clumsy and who gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210925-213846_Instagram.jpg

All that smearing around of the dip for the tiniest bit to stay on the bread.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is she actually a full grown up? Who does this? Who does this and takes a photo? Who does this, takes a photo and posts it to Instagram? Sorry, wait—who does this, asks their husband to take a photo, and posts it to Instagram??

Thank god she did though, as I almost forgot she’s pregnant.

She’s so embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What if she constantly posts about being pregnant because on the inside she doesn’t even like having kids but is trying to convince herself she’s happy about it

Reactions: 30
Is she actually a full grown up? Who does this? Who does this and takes a photo? Who does this, takes a photo and posts it to Instagram? Sorry, wait—who does this, asks their husband to take a photo, and posts it to Instagram??

Thank god she did though, as I almost forgot she’s pregnant.

She’s so embarrassing.
Had to get a moan in didn’t she!

Reactions: 14
Are we supposed to believe she does not normally sit down for longer than 30 min?
Pregnant people problems amirite?? Did you forget she’s pregnant?? She’s also a London mom. And she’s pregnant. Did you already forget she’s pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looked okay on the date night, but the boots don’t look right. So lame to have your phone out constantly though. You’re child free for a little while and having a nice meal, talk to your husband!

She’s straightened the duck out of her hair and then curled it, so all the ‘putting it in a protective style’ was such nonsense. I also don’t get her logic that it’s now long enough to wear down and have it cut? Just leave it the duck alone!

Reactions: 23
She looked okay on the date night, but the boots don’t look right. So lame to have your phone out constantly though. You’re child free for a little while and having a nice meal, talk to your husband!

She’s straightened the duck out of her hair and then curled it, so all the ‘putting it in a protective style’ was such nonsense. I also don’t get her logic that it’s now long enough to wear down and have it cut? Just leave it the duck alone!
She cannot resist the free haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg how hard can it be to put your phone down and actually enjoy date night with your husband without having to post about it on your social media?! Just because it's your job to keep your followers engaged doesn't mean anyone is interested in your numb bum on this fine saturday night. I would be so annoyed if I were Rich not being able to enjoy my meal because I'm constantly forced to take photos of my wife just so she can moan some more on her social media

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.