Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to post this! Pathetic and desperate attempt to be relevant in her influencer bubble. She can barely tag her ACTUAL ads correctly, yet she managed to remember to mention she’s worked with JL previously—which isn’t even a requirement to disclose!!! And she posted the same photo twice!

She’s dying for a big partnership, she even tagged Tesco in the most inane tit the other day, I forgot what it was, like fruit or a single food item. Lame lame lame Lily. Why does she not realize that posting a duck ton of old content one day, nothing the next, and then clearly begging for a partnership is not what makes a marketing guru? Her strategic performance this week has hit an all new low.
Haha you surely didn’t go to BCU and got a first. Otherwise agreed on everything you said

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_20210917_185023.jpg

Style icon??
Grey is cute af, but this outfit is the most drab thing ever! (I feel so guilty typing this about a child, even though it's Lily who bought and styled these clothes 😭)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 767971
Style icon??
Grey is cute af, but this outfit is the most drab thing ever! (I feel so guilty typing this about a child, even though it's Lily who bought and styled these clothes 😭)
I’m confused by the ‘skinny jeans with no nappy is just unreal 😍’ like literally what does that even mean lily? Does it mean it looks better, lily your toddlers arse doesn’t need to look better in her skinny jeans…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I’m confused by the ‘skinny jeans with no nappy is just unreal 😍’ like literally what does that even mean lily? Does it mean it looks better, lily your toddlers arse doesn’t need to look better in her skinny jeans…
She means it’s unreal that her first baby now is no longer needing nappies.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have heard many parents around me say it’s so cute when you can finally see your cute toddler’s butt instead of diapers.

Reactions: 3
The outtake on stories was much more entertaining than the finished reel. Grey sounds really cute.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 767971
Style icon??
She's wearing jeans and a jumper, like I am sure every kid out there was? Glad to see she has got some colour in her wardrobe, even if it's muted.

Reactions: 17
I think Lily used a bedside crib rather than a Moses basket first time around? (I may be wrong). In which case she probably wants a basket this time around cos it’s more Scandi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Then she should just say it’s unreal she’s not wearing a nappy. But the mentioning of skinny jeans makes it sound like it’s about looks.
She was looking for a way to casually brag about how well potty training has gone...like a thirst trap for competitive parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lemon water isn't good for teeth. After all the problems and hassle that Lily has had with her teeth she shouldn't start the day drinking acidic water.

Reactions: 17
I'm so glad Lily recommended me a moses basket that isn't even in stock. Really helpful of her. Great influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She uses a weird present tense voice on that second explanatory post about the Moses basket. Makes it sound like she has decided to have another C-section and won't use the Moses basket again for night time. None of my business how she chooses to birth her baby, just a strange way of speaking about it, as if the basket is currently in use? I do remember her saying in her birth story video that felt she was "quite good" at labor or something, so that sticks out to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She uses a weird present tense voice on that second explanatory post about the Moses basket. Makes it sound like she has decided to have another C-section and won't use the Moses basket again for night time. None of my business how she chooses to birth her baby, just a strange way of speaking about it, as if the basket is currently in use? I do remember her saying in her birth story video that felt she was "quite good" at labor or something, so that sticks out to me 😂
I am so mean for saying this, normal day Lily is so angry, miserable and moany, can you imagine labour Lily

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Do any of you want to comment, what about special K instead of porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.