Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two C-sections here (emergency and elective) and every woman I know who’s done that has no regrets.
But horses for courses - important thing is healthy, alive baby and healthy, alive mum. I don’t think we should judge Lily at all for her birthing choices.

We all know Rich will be her slave however the baby makes its appearance!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was not judging, just wondered if she had mentioned elective c-section before as it now sounded like a done deal.

Reactions: 9
Two C-sections here (emergency and elective) and every woman I know who’s done that has no regrets.
But horses for courses - important thing is healthy, alive baby and healthy, alive mum. I don’t think we should judge Lily at all for her birthing choices.

We all know Rich will be her slave however the baby makes its appearance!
Totally agree with this. I don’t personally know anyone who didn’t follow up an emergency section with a subsequent elective, and opting for (or even attempting) VBAC is no joke. Don’t personally have any experience as I’ve only had a single vaginal delivery, but I don’t think c-section recovery is something anyone would take on lightly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The evidence on successful VBAC statistics is actually pretty good? I was told they have about an 80-90% success rate if you are able to go into labor spontaneously, in the US at least.

Reactions: 5
The evidence on successful VBAC statistics is actually pretty good? I was told they have about an 80-90% success rate if you are able to go into labor spontaneously, in the US at least.
I think it’s the being able to go into labor spontaneously that trips up a lot of people making the attempt!

Reactions: 7
20 seconds into her new vlog and she is already making me want to turn off. She looks and sounds like absolute misery. Why is she acting like she’s under duress, having to have builders doing her attic ? It was *her* decision?

Reactions: 21
Going back to the moses basket chat - I'm pretty sure she had the tommy tippee plastic moses basket for Grey which is what they used downstairs. And if she's going to get a new one for this baby firstly you can pick them up on FB market place all the time and secondly - she'd still have to bend over to get the baby out of the basket downstairs unless she used a stand because the safest placement for it would be on the floor (not the dinning table or sofa).

Watched the vlog and she made reference to her new lampshade looking like pencil shaving - HI LILY! Other than that the vlog was just a moanfest. She actually admitted that she lacked motivation in keeping fit (but kinda made it seem it was just when she was pregnant - we know it's all the time).

She also said she thinks she looks better with lighter hair and showed a picture of herself just after Grey was born when her hair (IMO) looked amazing compared to what it looks like now. She said she can't have it such a dark colour because of her features like her eyebrows. But I honestly feel she is just conditioned to think that lighter hair is better. I also think she looked way better when pregnant with Grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back to the moses basket chat - I'm pretty sure she had the tommy tippee plastic moses basket for Grey which is what they used downstairs. And if she's going to get a new one for this baby firstly you can pick them up on FB market place all the time and secondly - she'd still have to bend over to get the baby out of the basket downstairs unless she used a stand because the safest placement for it would be on the floor (not the dinning table or sofa).

Watched the vlog and she made reference to her new lampshade looking like pencil shaving - HI LILY! Other than that the vlog was just a moanfest. She actually admitted that she lacked motivation in keeping fit (but kinda made it seem it was just when she was pregnant - we know it's all the time).

She also said she thinks she looks better with lighter hair and showed a picture of herself just after Grey was born when her hair (IMO) looked amazing compared to what it looks like now. She said she can't have it such a dark colour because of her features like her eyebrows. But I honestly feel she is just conditioned to think that lighter hair is better. I also think she looked way better when pregnant with Grey.
The part that got me was that she said she is so busy, when baby 2 comes, she needs to buy Greg’s winter coat and boots. And PRE BUY XMAS PRESENT.
Someone wake this woman up please

Hahaha she really hates her features. As an East Asian mix, I have dark hair and dark eyes. My hair is not as dark as Lily, I would look ridiculous if I go blonde. She needs to speak to someone, how is it that she hates her hair, hates her nose and hates her colour

https://www.sohohome.com/lighting/w...MZiI1rlrPsqB-N_tUwhL9LsbS2Rx1jMkaAiVKEALw_wcB which was light do you think she gets

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily is trying to convince us that the blonde tips has in her hair (straw) now look better than the beautiful dark colour she had while pregnant with Grey because “the lighter tones make her features look less harsh”. Ugh she just hates herself and her ethnicity.
85CE3EB3-FE99-4432-AB32-1ADDA304761A.jpeg
37C871B8-54F5-413E-B8D0-D18DA6C5742C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Lily would look stunning if she just went back to dark hair, wore some colour and sorted out her eyebrows. In the previous post, she look radiant in the first photo even though she has used a filter to mute down the colors.

Also, I am irrationally annoyed by the parting in her hair in the beginning of the video. Why would you spend so much time curling your hair and then not sort out the parting? It just instantly makes her look unkept.

Reactions: 36
She hates her ethnicity even more because a lot of her family members got the blue eyes and light hair that is common in Ashkenazi Jews, but she didn't. So she's Jewish AND with dark hair and dark eyes. Double whammy of self-hate. She keeps mentioning how she was blonde when she was a child too and thinks that it means she would looks good with lighter hair now. Nope. And to make your features less harsh, Lily, get your brows sorted, it will soften your face!

She looked beautiful in that picture she showed of her with darker hair.

Reactions: 23
At least with dark hair she has a bit of mystery to her. With the blonde she looks like every other influencer. It’s such bad condition too.

Half of my family is blonde and the other is dark, I got the latter. I hated it for years because my sisters hair was gorgeous and light but I’ve slowly embraced it because it’s way more fun. I get asked all the time (though less is lockdown obvz) where my family’s from because they just can’t place my heritage.

embrace the dark features!

Reactions: 26
I am so jealous of people with dark hair, I always think it looks glossy and good at any length. Growing up I always wanted curly dark hair, rather than the straight blondish hair I’ve got. So I guess you just want what you can’t have 😂

Lily will never ever pick up anything from Facebook marketplace, second hand is for other people not her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If her hair was one solid uniform colour (dark) the frizzy ends wouldn’t look half so bad. Af the moment she has a dark bowl cut with a cloud of torched ratty ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The comments on YT, everyone said she looks better in dark hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She seems to be doing a lot of living in the past and looking back with rose-tinted glasses, whereas the reality is she (and not just her I know I do this) would have disliked something about herself back then too and wished to look a different way. I'm working really hard on accepting who I am now and I feel like she could maybe benefit from doing the same and could even share that to help others?

Also I had 2 cesareans - one unplanned after difficult labour and one emergency with general anesthetic (was induced, they broke my waters in theatre cause baby was too high and sure enough the cord came down past his head so lights out for me to get baby out ASAP!) - and I was desperate for a VBAC for a) the experience and b) the recovery, but actually second c-section recovery for me was much easier and all in all you just can't know how things are going to go in labour!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.