Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what these people believe their line is. Once they only earn X amount will they give it up.

Reactions: 6
When a new(er) app overtakes # of IG users making IG obsolete or if there's an app that exposes the number of actual legit engaged users IG stars actually have then maybe it will end. However I can't see IG willingly do that, the bigger their numbers the better for their shareholders.

Or when Lily is just sick of making content altogether and is willing to forgo the loss of income and freebies but I can't see that ever happening unless she has another job lined up that is just as profitable.

One thing that truly amazes me is how her and Jojo for that matter are the ditziest unoriginal ppl yet somehow they found someone to marry who clearly are engaged partners and make a good living. These women got lucky on top of already being very fortunate in other aspects of their life.
This really resonates. Forget about the ugly interiors, the gifted makeup that gives Lily a rash and the free clothing that she can’t style, I’m envious that these idiots found partners because here I am single, great job, HILARIOUS (obviously LOL), worldly, well-read, know there’s a film in both sides of the IKEA frame, not codependent on my parents (though did have to live with them for a spell because ya know the Great Recession), with an awesome dog. COME ONNNN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This really resonates. Forget about the ugly interiors, the gifted makeup that gives Lily a rash and the free clothing that she can’t style, I’m envious that these idiots found partners because here I am single, great job, HILARIOUS (obviously LOL), worldly, well-read, know there’s a film in both sides of the IKEA frame, not codependent on my parents (though did have to live with them for a spell because ya know the Great Recession), with an awesome dog. COME ONNNN.
+ know tampon doesn’t belongs to the loo ( you have to give yourself credit for this)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Same...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why we need to see Lily eating….and Lily was eating a banana, hmm, the closest she got to a ****

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
175CEDF2-9066-417E-96D0-44A59D1E55AA.png

lmao 🤣 she is so desperate, I mean yeah, JL partnered with you like twice a year max while also at the same time, partnering with all the influencers in the UK. And she wants to make it sounds like she is the KEY PARTNER. We know Anna is.

Sit down Lily.Can I also smell begging?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s a point. Did we decide Anna’s entire nursery was gifted by John Lewis? Lily must be livid.

Reactions: 9
That’s a point. Did we decide Anna’s entire nursery was gifted by John Lewis? Lily must be livid.
I think so! Where is her old Moses basket? She keeps banging on about her mummy friends, can she not loan one from them?

Reactions: 10
The "what I eat in a day" style of video doesn't make any sense as a reel. It's just literally short clips of a person eating food, set to music? No explanation about why she's eating certain things or how she prepares them? Who wants to see that on their Instagram feed??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to Grey's moses basket? She is taking the p*ss somewhat begging for one. Pay for your own stuff, Lily!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 767762
lmao 🤣 she is so desperate, I mean yeah, JL partnered with you like twice a year max while also at the same time, partnering with all the influencers in the UK. And she wants to make it sounds like she is the KEY PARTNER. We know Anna is.

Partner makes it sounds like she works there. Haha silly me she’s never worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 767762

Just came on to post this! Pathetic and desperate attempt to be relevant in her influencer bubble. She can barely tag her ACTUAL ads correctly, yet she managed to remember to mention she’s worked with JL previously—which isn’t even a requirement to disclose!!! And she posted the same photo twice!

She’s dying for a big partnership, she even tagged Tesco in the most inane tit the other day, I forgot what it was, like fruit or a single food item. Lame lame lame Lily. Why does she not realize that posting a duck ton of old content one day, nothing the next, and then clearly begging for a partnership is not what makes a marketing guru? Her strategic performance this week has hit an all new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.