Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems she's so short of content that she's decided to recycle old reels

• Wow
Reactions: 16
'I love a Reel'. Oh Lily, we all remember how you were not even annoyed but angry about this new feature IG came out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Y’all what the absolute hell. Her reel recycling today was probably the most egregious “work” effort so far from our favorite marketing genius. What. The. Actual. duck. No one, nobody who knows ANYTHING about social or marketing or comms would think, “why not re-post a massive amount of my old content in one day?”

Is this the “expertise”’ that Lily’s always bragging about? God she’s dumb, in life and work. And as she never stops reminding us, she’s raising kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
LOL to be perfectly honest who doesn't moan about paying for samples? I'm indecisive as duck and so far I've probably spent over 300 quid on sample flooring in 6 months and I still haven't found one I like :LOL: I'm still living with just concrete floors.

And I just spend a grand on a whim on a new computer that I didn't need so I wouldn't say moaning about paying for samples and paying for something you want, no matter how ugly it is, is comparable. And I'm just about the cheapest person you will meet in your life :LOL:
If you get samples from b&q you can return them for a refund.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s unclear if engaging with JoJo’s account would count as a work day, grey day or admin day?

Oh have you also noticed that influencers have now jump on the antique bandwagon, on top of their HM tats collections.
I don’t really have an issue with this, far more sustainable no swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh have you also noticed that influencers have now jump on the antique bandwagon, on top of their HM tats collections.
I’m reading a book about women in white nationalism (it’s called Sisters in Hate, highly recommend), but there’s a lot in there about the “tradlife”, basically living a “traditional life”. It’s not super clearly defined, but a lot of women (who all of course happen to be bloggers) within the movement try to live very Little House On The Prairie and all of these trendy antique-y, cottage core interiors (hi Lidl!) made me think of it. It’s all very specific to the white existence. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

ETA: love me an antique (just bought a gorg MCM dining table), but it’s just the way so many women adopt this personality and then everything has to be antique or the “X of dreams” (although in Lidl’s case, I think a lot of it is new but made to look old).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
02762785-FBAE-46C8-A859-E5CAE2384695.png
Even their horrid taste in sunglasses is the same. The Martins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So today she’s posted nothing after her frenzy yesterday. She just can’t get it right, can she?

Actually I take that back - she had it together for about 3 years, I’d say 2015 - 2018. I wonder how much longer she will last as an “influencer”?

Reactions: 12
i actually always liked lily's choice in sunglasses. these gucci ones are bleeping hideous though.

Reactions: 1
So today she’s posted nothing after her frenzy yesterday. She just can’t get it right, can she?

Actually I take that back - she had it together for about 3 years, I’d say 2015 - 2018. I wonder how much longer she will last as an “influencer”?
When a new(er) app overtakes # of IG users making IG obsolete or if there's an app that exposes the number of actual legit engaged users IG stars actually have then maybe it will end. However I can't see IG willingly do that, the bigger their numbers the better for their shareholders.

Or when Lily is just sick of making content altogether and is willing to forgo the loss of income and freebies but I can't see that ever happening unless she has another job lined up that is just as profitable.

One thing that truly amazes me is how her and Jojo for that matter are the ditziest unoriginal ppl yet somehow they found someone to marry who clearly are engaged partners and make a good living. These women got lucky on top of already being very fortunate in other aspects of their life.

Reactions: 15
Apart from her missoma and the stupid frying pan, she hasn’t done any ad! I can’t say I am not happy 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.