Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently you're 'meant to' buy your baby a pack of 5 baby grows from John Lewis. What?

She could have bought all those clothes she got for Grey at Asda George, or any other supermarket that does clothing. She's just so snob-y that it has to be a brand. She also made it sound like jeans for toddlers with elastic is mindblowing. She needs to get out more.
I think she was trying to say it as a 'rite of passage' and what she actually meant was 'all middle class mums buy these baby grows from John Lewis'.

Particularly liked it when she said she bought the minnie mouse top for Grey because she likes clothes with characters on them. I dunno Lily - maybe stop trying to enforce your 'style' on a toddler and buy her more bits that bring her joy.

Reactions: 23
Particularly liked it when she said she bought the minnie mouse top for Grey because she likes clothes with characters on them. I dunno Lily - maybe stop trying to enforce your 'style' on a toddler and buy her more bits that bring her joy.
I was just writing that!

It was nice to see lily start to understand that kids don’t love just grey and beige clothes & got grey a Mickey Mouse top. Which is not trendy but is very toddler appropriate. Maybe she’s finally understanding… slowly (as she did still buy her a beige striped top)

Reactions: 15
They still have 2 strollers for Grey so there is no issue at all as she can just keep those for the new baby but then she wouldn’t be creating unnecessary issues so 🙃
The yoyo is specifically a city stroller. It's not sold as a stroller for off roading or muddy parks. Use the bugaboo for the new baby (or a sling) and then the yoyo for Grey until next summer when she's old enough to walk places.

As soon as she she realised she wanted a yoyo (after Grey was born) she was on the beg for one for ages and they never sent her one. Now she's on the beg for their new bassinet.

Reactions: 15
I have another infertility app on Tue after ten years of unexplained infertility. Does she realise how lucky she is to be having ANOTHER healthy pregnancy? I'd give my unstained front teeth to have one healthy pregnancy.

I know we all moan about stuff...I'm just in a bad/apprehensive mood. Soz.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Jojo’s house will look incredible when it’s done. They must have A LOT of cash to make it happen though!!!

Reactions: 18
I think she's still not over having a boy. She called the baby "she" once and then only referred to him as "the baby". Obvs gender disappointment is real but her behavior is....odd. Did anyone catch when she pointed out the granny panties she said she'd just recommended them to a friend who's getting married. Does she think once you're married you can bin the "good" underwear and go for beige monsters because you don't have to impress your spouse anymore? Or why would she bring marriage into it? That was such a weird thing to say. 😬 and how dare a non-maternity dress doesn't fit over her 33 week bump....

Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't another house vlog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think the next thread should just be called: Lily Pebbles: the uninfluencer (or something similar)

The most meaningless content on social media. It’s absolutely baffling to me that she earns her living this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Looks like Carlys husband has been roped into supporting the application too!
Is he the Ben or the Ian?

Whilst thousands of people are trying to flee Kabul Lily is trying to find the strength to go shopping in Westfield :mad:

Going to the dentist, Westfield and having lunch on your own does not constitute a working day Lily.
Hey, is this new account? I was waiting for your comments on Jojo's new house as I know you live in the area and have good knowledge of the property market there.

Reactions: 4
I think she's still not over having a boy. She called the baby "she" once and then only referred to him as "the baby". Obvs gender disappointment is real but her behavior is....odd. Did anyone catch when she pointed out the granny panties she said she'd just recommended them to a friend who's getting married. Does she think once you're married you can bin the "good" underwear and go for beige monsters because you don't have to impress your spouse anymore? Or why would she bring marriage into it? That was such a weird thing to say. 😬 and how dare a non-maternity dress doesn't fit over her 33 week bump....

Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't another house vlog.
I think she meant they are good pants for under a wedding dress.

Reactions: 8
Is he the Ben or the Ian?

Hey, is this new account? I was waiting for your comments on Jojo's new house as I know you live in the area and have good knowledge of the property market there.
They all really do live near. One is literally 1min walk and Jojo is 5 min walks according to Google. No wonder Rich always looks lifeless.

I think she was trying to say it as a 'rite of passage' and what she actually meant was 'all middle class mums buy these baby grows from John Lewis'.

She is so sad and narrow minded. Tesco/ Asda do nice baby clothes

Reactions: 13
She complains about baby clothes being expensive and not lasting very long, and yet will continue to buy clothes that are far more expensive than they need to be. What does she think will happen if she purchased from Asda or Tesco? It's like she's too scared to even try something cheaper. Maybe she thinks she will end up with Asda #ADs, and nobody wants those!!! ;)

Reactions: 24
She complains about baby clothes being expensive and not lasting very long, and yet will continue to buy clothes that are far more expensive than they need to be. What does she think will happen if she purchased from Asda or Tesco? It's like she's too scared to even try something cheaper. Maybe she thinks she will end up with Asda #ADs, and nobody wants those!!! ;)
Hahah maybe she doesn’t want to look like council flat mums AKA poor. She hates poor people don’t you know. She should really look in the mirror.

Reactions: 16
She has left over lunch which she is going to share with Rich. I think instead of exercising and have a very balancing diet, she just went on calories restricting to lose weight. Rich needs to come to my house, I will show him how normal people eat and how normal people host, not like 5 grains of rice and half a GAYOZA
1630232036411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily Pebbles #27: Loft conversion on the cusp, keeping up with Jojo and Carly is a must

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.