Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! New account. I actually cannot figure out where Jojo's house is at all? Disappointed in myself :D

Would've looked so much nicer in a blush pink and without the panel effect. On the hilarious podcast where she and Anna discussed interiors and patted themselves on the back for 'not following trends' she mentioned how panelling was a big thing now and she didn't really like it and then a few weeks back she was asking for advice on the decor for her loft (which I'm sure she said she was getting Rebecca Wakefield in to help with) and asked if she should add panelling :rolleyes:

And this being a winter baby and Grey being in nursery now it's not like she'll have to deal with this issue for very long. By the time the nicer weather comes Grey will probably be old enough to walk places OR they can put the baby forward facing in either of the buggies and use a board for Grey.

I just find it so odd that she said she wanted to bond with the baby by buying him some stuff? Why doesn't she take a couple of nights a week off from TV and do an online pregnancy yoga class or take a walk round the park after nursery drop off and listen to relaxing music. Just her and her bump.
I found the house on a property site (I can’t remember which one, but it wasn’t Rightmove) but I couldn’t find the planning app and comments, which was disappointing bc I wanted to read that nonsense. She has better taste than Lily but it’s also pretty basic - she just posted about how she loved her ugly tiled bathroom and dark grout with white tiles. Dark grout and white tiles simultaneously reminds me of 80’s swim lessons and the school cafeteria.

I also find it super sad about buying stuff to bond. Of all the dumb/irritating/vapid stuff that Lily does, this is actually beyond that - it’s like, yes, she has definitely been fucked up by social media and consumerism. Really sad actually.

Reactions: 18
I found the house on a property site (I can’t remember which one, but it wasn’t Rightmove) but I couldn’t find the planning app and comments, which was disappointing bc I wanted to read that nonsense. She has better taste than Lily but it’s also pretty basic - she just posted about how she loved her ugly tiled bathroom and dark grout with white tiles. Dark grout and white tiles simultaneously reminds me of 80’s swim lessons and the school cafeteria.

I also find it super sad about buying stuff to bond. Of all the dumb/irritating/vapid stuff that Lily does, this is actually beyond that - it’s like, yes, she has definitely been fucked up by social media and consumerism. Really sad actually.
77912A1B-ED86-4FC0-95D8-39E42CEDE675.jpeg

Richard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She complains about baby clothes being expensive and not lasting very long, and yet will continue to buy clothes that are far more expensive than they need to be. What does she think will happen if she purchased from Asda or Tesco? It's like she's too scared to even try something cheaper. Maybe she thinks she will end up with Asda #ADs, and nobody wants those!!! ;)

She complains about baby clothes being expensive and not lasting very long, and yet will continue to buy clothes that are far more expensive than they need to be. What does she think will happen if she purchased from Asda or Tesco? It's like she's too scared to even try something cheaper. Maybe she thinks she will end up with Asda #ADs, and nobody wants those!!! ;)
One poo explosion and they are ruined anyway. Surely she must have some of Grey's old baby grows. It will be winter in the UK when baby arrives and will be wrapped up.

Reactions: 6
omg my husband wants me to teach him how to take care of his curly hair! He always brushes it out to fluff and frizz, never conditions, etc. After all our talk here I feel confident to teach him! Too bad I’m not an influencer lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kitchen update looked worse then it did before. Greg's bedroom update looks worse than before. Can't wait to see the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've found JoJo's house. Yet again I'm so happy that I don't live in London. I'm in a city in the NW. For less than that here you can buy a large gorgeous three storey early Victorian detached house (built in the Georgian style) with a large garden and orchard in an exclusive gated Victorian park.

Reactions: 19
I've found JoJo's house. Yet again I'm so happy that I don't live in London. I'm in a city in the NW. For less than that here you can buy a large gorgeous three storey early Victorian detached house (built in the Georgian style) with a large garden and orchard in an exclusive gated Victorian park.
Found it too. She is going to have to do a hell of a lot of work to make that house pretty from the outside. I think she's probably also moved to get her kid into one of the better secondary schools (close to the big Hill that Lily once referenced in her 'running' stories).

Reactions: 9
Found it too. She is going to have to do a hell of a lot of work to make that house pretty from the outside. I think she's probably also moved to get her kid into one of the better secondary schools (close to the big Hill that Lily once referenced in her 'running' stories).
Lily is going to be so jealous with Jojo’s project because of contents and it gives her short term happiness. She probably regret for not getting a fix upper, her next house will be a total fix upper where she guts out everything

Reactions: 5

I 100% agree... How has bonding been equated with spending? Its really sad. I recently had my second child and admittedly was lucky that he was born at a similar time of year as my first. I bought him one really special Teddy to have forever... Pretty much everything else has been handed down from his brother and IT'S FINE. Funnily enough my 4 month old has no idea where anything comes from... All he cares about is cuddles and time spent together. Its super sad really to think people link money with affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The new wardrobe is so hideous! I think it’s in part the shade of green she went with - she mentioned how great it was having a yellow undertone to go with the carpet but I don’t think it works at all. I think something with more of a blue undertone would look much nicer - like the colour Zoella used in her nursery (photo attached). The green she used would look nice in a cottage kitchen and not with black handles.

not to mention the panelling is horrible and doesn’t suit the house at all! How does she get it SO WRONG. The worst house update so far.

I also followed Jojo on Instagram and feel like she’s a more enjoyable influencer to follow than Lily, ha.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
The new wardrobe is so hideous! I think it’s in part the shade of green she went with - she mentioned how great it was having a yellow undertone to go with the carpet but I don’t think it works at all. I think something with more of a blue undertone would look much nicer - like the colour Zoella used in her nursery (photo attached). The green she used would look nice in a cottage kitchen and not with black handles.

not to mention the panelling is horrible and doesn’t suit the house at all! How does she get it SO WRONG. The worst house update so far.

I also followed Jojo on Instagram and feel like she’s a more enjoyable influencer to follow than Lily, ha.
Zoe’s green is a fun green that kids will like, Lily’s green is like nose booger. The panelling is bad. The only place I saw panelling in furniture is here:

Reactions: 6
This is what I think Jojo's house will look like after reno on the outside, the typical white rendered renovation with anthracite windows/doors

unnamed (1).jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
this looked so much better before.
Indeed. I only hope they invested in great quality for the plaster and paint otherwise they will have to clean and repaint the house in a couple of years. Brick always looks kind of nice even if it should have been jet washed three years ago. I see so many new houses with plaster that look dirty and patchy after two years already. Window corners, weather, fungus/moss, birds, water dripping - going cheap will show quicker than most imagine.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.