Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Repaint her kitchen from Hague Blue to Navy Blue
2. Moaned that she doesn't have clothes to wear and don't know what is her style anymore
3. Manky make-up brush
4. Redecorated Grey's room or boy's room to look like an orphanage.
5. Went to see a doctor because of her pelvic floor because no one told her that she can do some exercise
6. Potential fungal nail infection
7. Gazpacho and Strawberries are the new live, laugh, love?
8. Still blaming school (private) for her failure

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She moaned about having a boy. She moaned about being pregnant. She moaned about nothing fitting her. She moaned about having to buy new clothes. She moaned about her daughter. She moaned about Rich. She moaned about her hair. She moaned about makeup companies not sponsoring her. She moaned about her kitchen. She moaned about removing dots from a wall. She moaned about her carpet.
The only positive thing was the pregnancy test.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
1. Repaint her kitchen from Hague Blue to Navy Blue
2. Moaned that she doesn't have clothes to wear and don't know what is her style anymore
3. Manky make-up brush
4. Redecorated Grey's room or boy's room to look like an orphanage.
5. Went to see a doctor because of her pelvic floor because no one told her that she can do some exercise
6. Potential fungal nail infection
7. Gazpacho and Strawberries are the new live, laugh, love?
8. Still blaming school (private) for her failure
9. Has ‘lost her personality’. No one remembers her ever having one
10. Her work days only consists of annoying rich on his days with grey, popping out to go shopping, folding clothes, taking stickers off the walls and going for an iced oat milk latte (which she’s embarrassed to ask for / claims is difficult to ask for)
11. Likes to pretend she can’t spend time with grey on her work days just for the Instagram content
12. Greys no longer called grey it’s just her…
13. Rich is unsure about the pregnancy and hasn’t wrapped his head around it despite it being planned
14. Her and Anna are in competition over maternity clothes & who picked the best due date
15. Can’t eat lunch with grey as that would mean she’d have to share and she couldn’t possibly teach her daughter to share..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
16. Jojo trying to become an influencer, potentially begging for discount? Jojo asking for a few kitchen recommendations on IG.
17. RIP Peloton. It now stays in her BIL house because they can’t find anywhere to put in that house
18. Loft conversions starting soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I’m late to the party, but what the hell was that video 😹 any old tit ok now then lils?
This is supposed to be the work of an industry pro, OG uk vlogger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about the revelation that the original kitchen paint colour wasn't actually genuine Farrow & Ball Hague Blue , but a copy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What about the revelation that the original kitchen paint colour wasn't actually genuine Farrow & Ball Hague Blue , but a copy?
I believe that was probably just based on the company which made the kitchen using a specific brand of paint (before of an industry deal, or needing a certain texture / consistency). The rest of the house is more than likely actually farrow & ball paint.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow anything Lily-related anymore so I can't really comment but I've got to say this thread is still one of the funniest I know on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her moaning about her gp referral for her moles. If she is that bothered then go and pay private. I know you shouldn’t always have to but she pays for everything else and doesn’t seem to be struggling financially.

GPS have referral forms that typically have to meet criteria. So even if the gp filled in a referral form if it doesn’t meet certain criteria it would get rejected on receipt by the local hospital or clinic. I imagine now that if she is being seen by a clinic then she is either meeting a cancer target or if she has waiters that long then she is at a routine clinic. I hate how she acts all high and mighty about it yet she isn’t a gp is she and probably has no idea about the referral procedures.

I forgot how moany she is.

Reactions: 16
I believe that was probably just based on the company which made the kitchen using a specific brand of paint (before of an industry deal, or needing a certain texture / consistency). The rest of the house is more than likely actually farrow & ball paint.
Myland paint is a very good paint, filming studio use them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her moaning about her gp referral for her moles. If she is that bothered then go and pay private. I know you shouldn’t always have to but she pays for everything else and doesn’t seem to be struggling financially.

GPS have referral forms that typically have to meet criteria. So even if the gp filled in a referral form if it doesn’t meet certain criteria it would get rejected on receipt by the local hospital or clinic. I imagine now that if she is being seen by a clinic then she is either meeting a cancer target or if she has waiters that long then she is at a routine clinic. I hate how she acts all high and mighty about it yet she isn’t a gp is she and probably has no idea about the referral procedures.

I forgot how moany she is.
Yeah she even said the GP will only refer you if there’s something worrisome about your moles. Does she understand how stretch the NHS is they can’t just send everyone who has moles to the hospital for a check up or else people who did have worrisome moles would never be able to get an appointment.

If you’re someone with a lot of moles (I myself have a fair few) you know to keep any eye on them and check for changes and growth of them… it’s just having common sense that unfortunately the NHS can only do so much.

it’s the same kind of thing as breast exams where it’s your responsibility to check for lumps and changes to your boobs then you go to the NHS of your concerned. They don’t just offer everyone with boobs a breast exam once a month to keep an eye on it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly the last lot of stories has made me rage so much! She thinks just because she has a lot of moles (as I’m sure thousands of other people do) they should get a full body map once a year! Does she not realise how already stretched the NHS is? As @fidgetjo said it would be like them offering everyone a free breast exam! Check your own moles Lily or stop spending your money on tit for the gram like the £3000 bike that’s no longer in your house and out the money towards something useful and pay privately to get them seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly the last lot of stories has made me rage so much! She thinks just because she has a lot of moles (as I’m sure thousands of other people do) they should get a full body map once a year! Does she not realise how already stretched the NHS is? As @fidgetjo said it would be like them offering everyone a free breast exam! Check your own moles Lily or stop spending your money on tit for the gram like the £3000 bike that’s no longer in your house and out the money towards something useful and pay privately to get them seen!
Same here. The NHS are facing the worst backlog because of Covid on top of major staffing shortages and burnout for those staff they do have and this privileged little princess wants someone to check her moles for free regularly?!
I know she has a family history of melanoma, I do too, but just take some bloody responsibility for your own health and either check them yourself or pay privately and stop moaning about it.

There are people whose urgent cancer surgeries have been delayed and delayed and delayed but this is the pressing issue obviously 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s just a moany nothingy self entitled over privileged bellend.
I have stage 3 melanoma skin cancer, I’ve had my mole check appointment pushed back 3 times now because of the pandemic back log.
I haven’t once gone whinging to my doctor or my oncologist about it, I accepted it and take extra precautions and notice of my skin while I await my checks.

I don’t stamp my foot like an overgrown toddler then sit in the waiting room with a face like a slapped bum, because A. She’s stuck with us normal folk and B. She doesn’t have a dedicated waiting room especially for princess Lily.
She is so unaware of real struggles.

She can afford to go private and actually she has done in the past so why now is it imperative she goes through the NHS at a time of crisis?
We all know why, cause she’s tight and doesn’t like to part with cash and you can’t get a freebie for a mole check.
She honestly makes me eyes roll so hard I can see the back of my skull.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just book an appointment with a private dermatologist and stop clogging up hospitals, you moron.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.