Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoniC

Chatty Member
She moaned about having a boy. She moaned about being pregnant. She moaned about nothing fitting her. She moaned about having to buy new clothes. She moaned about her daughter. She moaned about Rich. She moaned about her hair. She moaned about makeup companies not sponsoring her. She moaned about her kitchen. She moaned about removing dots from a wall. She moaned about her carpet.
The only positive thing was the pregnancy test.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Likkleone

‘I’m scared to use the tubes in London’
*sits on plane to travel to an amber list country*

Make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Aardvark

Chatty Member
A really great way to avoid dust is not to do your loft conversion 2 years after doing up the rest of your house because you’ve realised that the moment you stop constantly redecorating it will be obvious quite how little you’ve got going on in your life

Or plastic sheets, whatever works

• Haha
Reactions: 72

FoggyDay58

Screenshot_20210818-144924_Instagram.jpg

This is what I hate about people's behaviour when they have 1 boy and 1 girl. They think they know it all about both, and that any differences are to do with the sex. And I say that as a mother of 1 boy and 1 girl. Not everything is to do with your child's sex. A lot of it will just be what happens when you do the same thing (getting pregnant) twice and it turns out differently (like cooking the same recipe, or going on holiday to the same place).

Also, I'm certain that what she's saying about gendered hormones is total BS. She is trying to sound like the expert but she's just giving away (for the umpteenth time) that she is thick as mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

particularparsnip

crease at her latest video tasting non-alcoholic wine, she said something along the lines of 'I don't like Chardonnay, I like French wine' WHERE DO YOU THINK CHARDONNAY IS??? and she also asked if you put negroni in an aperol spritz??? they are two separate cocktails??? this woman's stupidity never ceases to amaze me, fair enough not being super knowledgeable about drinks (although tbh I wouldn't say I am and I still knew this), but to say it all with such confidence and put it out on the internet in a video?? when it's so easily checkable with a quick google??

• Haha
Reactions: 67

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Fuck all the neighbours that don’t have kids hey
In the world of lily the only thing which matters is children’s nap times. Who cares about people who work nights or have meetings to take at home. Or just don’t want to hear that all day…

• Angry
Reactions: 66

perky715

Can't believe the bloody ramen are making a reappearance. She's adding spring onion and an egg and described it as "experimental"

"I've always found cooking prawns quite stressful"

Does she know they fry in a normal pan in like 4 minutes? They literally change colour so you know when they've cooked? Give me strength.

Also she says she doesn't like following recipes. How's that HelloFresh partnership going Hun? Swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Kittycat86

She’s just a moany nothingy self entitled over privileged bellend.
I have stage 3 melanoma skin cancer, I’ve had my mole check appointment pushed back 3 times now because of the pandemic back log.
I haven’t once gone whinging to my doctor or my oncologist about it, I accepted it and take extra precautions and notice of my skin while I await my checks.

I don’t stamp my foot like an overgrown toddler then sit in the waiting room with a face like a slapped bum, because A. She’s stuck with us normal folk and B. She doesn’t have a dedicated waiting room especially for princess Lily.
She is so unaware of real struggles.

She can afford to go private and actually she has done in the past so why now is it imperative she goes through the NHS at a time of crisis?
We all know why, cause she’s tight and doesn’t like to part with cash and you can’t get a freebie for a mole check.
She honestly makes me eyes roll so hard I can see the back of my skull.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I have another infertility app on Tue after ten years of unexplained infertility. Does she realise how lucky she is to be having ANOTHER healthy pregnancy? I'd give my unstained front teeth to have one healthy pregnancy.

I know we all moan about stuff...I'm just in a bad/apprehensive mood. Soz.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Yesterday

I was ordered back into the office this week, where masks are mandated but not vaccines, at 33 weeks pregnant. Watching Lily eat her stupid sushi at home while she complains about a FREE healthcare service, after her superfluous second kitchen remodel, I CANNOT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyone remember when Lily took Grey to the doctor's when she was baby and she complained that there wasn't a separate Mother & Baby waiting room?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

jaymie

VIP Member
1. Repaint her kitchen from Hague Blue to Navy Blue
2. Moaned that she doesn't have clothes to wear and don't know what is her style anymore
3. Manky make-up brush
4. Redecorated Grey's room or boy's room to look like an orphanage.
5. Went to see a doctor because of her pelvic floor because no one told her that she can do some exercise
6. Potential fungal nail infection
7. Gazpacho and Strawberries are the new live, laugh, love?
8. Still blaming school (private) for her failure

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'm not a big Fleur de Force fan, but she gets her moles checked once a year, and just pays for them. She will mention it in her vlogs, she usually combines it with a shopping trip in London with her mum who also gets hers checked.
But of course Lily has to turn it into a moan fest, and complain that the NHS does not do mole mapping.

With all the money she saved this year alone on various high ticket items, and food with all the Hello Fresh ads, surely she can afford to go private. Just because 'not everyone can do that' does not mean you can't do it either, Lily. You do plenty of things none of us can, and the unfairness of that has never bothered you before, so why is it an issue all of a sudden?

Lily just wanted to get her moan in today, that's all.

Reactions: 55

martaS

VIP Member
It's disgraceful when you have £200 to spend on a stupid table but not on a doctor's appointment, and then you have the balls to complain about NHS

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Ok guys, I'm pregnant and all this minging cheese toastie talk is not helping my nausea, as a pregnant person I am the most important person ever to have existed and you couldn't possibly understand how hard this time is for me so kindly stop with the toastie chat.
Unfortunately I'm not a London pregnant mum so I'm not top tier important 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 53

eleniasd

In the new vid someone asked when they knew they were ready for a child... and she says they were ready for a new "project".
Who tf refers to their kid as a project?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Begging Lick to send her paint.. also ‘might not be able to paint the rest of the room till next year’. Why not lily? Get a roller out and get to it. Stop being so dramatic. It’s a super simple job.
View attachment 718048
Yeah give it a week and it'll be "Omg you guys, this is why @lick are the best, they found some of Green 09 and they are sending round a decorator to paint the room for us! Now I've got to move everything out of the room with no notice, nightmare!"

Because, you know, girl can't resist a complaint.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52