Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a very random question but… Does she talk about the Love Island winners in the video? The local channel here shows the episodes about two weeks after the UK schedule (because they have to add subtitles) so I don’t want to get spoilers. i just heard her mention the finale and had to switch off immediately 😁

Reactions: 5
She also never ever go out alone right, get that witch Rich carry Grey if they go out in a family. End of story, problem solved.

Reactions: 5
This is a very random question but… Does she talk about the Love Island winners in the video? The local channel here shows the episodes about two weeks after the UK schedule (because they have to add subtitles) so I don’t want to get spoilers. i just heard her mention the finale and had to switch off immediately 😁
No, I'm pretty sure she didn't actually mention the winners. She just said something about getting her evenings back now that it was over and that she was going to watch The White Lotus next.

ETA: I just re-watched that part and she didn't mention who won so you're safe!

Reactions: 4
Oh yikes the new wardrobe looks like a garden shed 😬😬😬😬 why didn't she stick to the style all her wardrobes have??? The white looked so nice, why not do the same thing on top instead of this weird green shiplap thing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210829-175755.png

Well, we called it! The colour she wanted that she couldn't find was obviously gifted after the gratuitous tagging of Lick 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
They aren’t offensive to me or anything but the style of handle doesn’t match the door (though I guess therefore it fits in with the rest of her mismatched house)
💯 She has this 70s doors and ultra modern handle.

Reactions: 8
It's literally the colour of sick....and the design is so rustic it looks like it should belong in a farmhouse style kitchen. Just wait another 6 months and she's going to get these repainted in another shade of sick (#gifted of course) or get them ripped out entirely. I really feel for Grey, the poor girl didn't ask to be given that stupid name or be given the most drab colourless room in existence. I hope she rebels in a few years time by wearing the most outrageous colours and decorating her room in opposition to this oppressive minimalist aesthetic, just to spite her dumbass of a mother.

Reactions: 21
I know it shouldn’t but it really annoys me when she limits comments on her posts. The reel has been up for 2 hours and she’s only allowed 29 comments on the awful wardrobe and 5 of them are her replying to a comment.

I know she probably deletes the ones saying how awful it looks. Then limits them to make her look like she has an audience who like it so she can get even more PR Gifted rubbish, when she could have just bought the stuff instead of begged.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s no wonder she hates everything in her house. If she was paying for that herself she’d have got white like every other normal person does.
I still don’t get why she didn’t leave that on that side and have a wardrobe built in the other alcove?

Reactions: 18
Those wardrobe doors look much better suited to a cottage or something, not a Victorian house anyways IMO. Give me some generic looking Neptune consistency anyday over all this matched barn doors, Scandi runway, yellow bathroom tiles, beige bedroom, thousand random nic naks, etc. headache inducing!

Reactions: 24
Is he the Ben or the Ian?

Hey, is this new account? I was waiting for your comments on Jojo's new house as I know you live in the area and have good knowledge of the property market there.
YES! New account. I actually cannot figure out where Jojo's house is at all? Disappointed in myself :D

💯 She has this 70s doors and ultra modern handle.
Would've looked so much nicer in a blush pink and without the panel effect. On the hilarious podcast where she and Anna discussed interiors and patted themselves on the back for 'not following trends' she mentioned how panelling was a big thing now and she didn't really like it and then a few weeks back she was asking for advice on the decor for her loft (which I'm sure she said she was getting Rebecca Wakefield in to help with) and asked if she should add panelling :rolleyes:

I had 2 year age gap with mine & looked at double buggies but they were so expensive I never bought one. My 2 year old just walked or I had baby in a sling & 2 year old in buggy. and it was fine. Grey will be near 3 by time new baby comes so a buggy board would be a good solution but Lily being such a special London mum will need all gear as she has no idea.
And this being a winter baby and Grey being in nursery now it's not like she'll have to deal with this issue for very long. By the time the nicer weather comes Grey will probably be old enough to walk places OR they can put the baby forward facing in either of the buggies and use a board for Grey.

I just find it so odd that she said she wanted to bond with the baby by buying him some stuff? Why doesn't she take a couple of nights a week off from TV and do an online pregnancy yoga class or take a walk round the park after nursery drop off and listen to relaxing music. Just her and her bump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s no wonder she hates everything in her house. If she was paying for that herself she’d have got white like every other normal person does.
I still don’t get why she didn’t leave that on that side and have a wardrobe built in the other alcove?
cos that would be the logical thing to do, and lily can’t grasp the concept

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw her reel and it seems we all are thinking the same … it’s essentially a garden shed and the shiplap is a miss. It also DOES NOT GO WITH HER HOUSE!! But nothing does, why am I surprised!

She could’ve hit up Sheds Direct with a lot less fanfare!
2A8158FF-3009-46D7-9784-8CD53E750613.jpeg
372F15F2-F388-44B2-BC46-1331CB3CF969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just saw her reel and it seems we all are thinking the same … it’s essentially a garden shed and the shiplap is a miss. It also DOES NOT GO WITH HER HOUSE!! But nothing does, why am I surprised!

She could’ve hit up Sheds Direct with a lot less fanfare!
View attachment 735779View attachment 735780
OMG that's hilarious! 🤣I went and had a peek at the reel too - it's a strange colour and style choice and to me it seems really awkward in the alcove. The 'before' looked better than the reveal. How can Lily have so little taste? I'm here for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.