Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like “the uninfluencer”. Considering she reads here I think it will hit her hardest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bugaboo gifted her last pram (I think it was the fox) and she complained about it from day one so I’d be surprised if they ever gifted her again! You can tell she’s on the beg though as in that vlog she was back to loving the bugaboo 🙄

Is he the Ben or the Ian?

Hey, is this new account? I was waiting for your comments on Jojo's new house as I know you live in the area and have good knowledge of the property market there.
Ben. He’s got the same surname as Carly. Surely you aren’t allowed to get family members to write in letters of support like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Bugaboo gifted her last pram (I think it was the fox) and she complained about it from day one so I’d be surprised if they ever gifted her again! You can tell she’s on the beg though as in that vlog she was back to loving the bugaboo 🙄

Ben. He’s got the same surname as Carly. Surely you aren’t allowed to get family members to write in letters of support like that?
Anyone can comment on planning applications, hence why they are public record and there's usually a requirement to display a notice of the application somewhere prominently outside the property for a period of time so that people are aware of it.

Reactions: 6
I thought most people (also people who like to buy a lot) just used the same pram, and other baby items like that, for all of their kids? Unless maybe they borrowed items for the first kid. Or my friend got an old one secondhand for very cheap, but one of the wheels came off. So yes, she did buy another one for the next baby. And with my other friend there is 10 years between baby 1 and baby 2, she also had to get new stuff.

Reactions: 12

Haha I did wonder about the Martin name, well done Carly for getting him to take it and also have it first before his actual surname :D I guess we know who wears the trousers in that family. Emasculating husbands runs in that family, I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I’m almost certain she’s looking at a new buggy that can become a double buggy so if grey needs one too. The yo-yo connect is specifically a pram that connects two together to become a double when needed or a single when not. Rather than just the classic yoyo.

The connect will attach to her already owned yoyo.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the comment about Stratford vs Westfield West London. She is such a snob.

Guys I’m almost certain she’s BEGGING for a new buggy that can become a double buggy so if grey needs one too. The yo-yo connect is specifically a pram that connects two together to become a double when needed or a single when not. Rather than just the classic yoyo.
Edit for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone catch the comment about Stratford vs Westfield West London. She is such a snob.

Edit for you!
Yes she’s defo begging. But my point was everyone saying she doesn’t need a new buggy.. I don’t think she’s looking for no reason. It would make sense to have one which connects to her existing one so when grey needs it they have a double.

Reactions: 7
The irony of how she goes on and on about how she's from London yet doesn't know where to go shopping in London :rolleyes:

Also, her face mask is disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she’s defo begging. But my point was everyone saying she doesn’t need a new buggy.. I don’t think she’s looking for no reason. It would make sense to have one which connects to her existing one so when grey needs it they have a double.
I had 2 year age gap with mine & looked at double buggies but they were so expensive I never bought one. My 2 year old just walked or I had baby in a sling & 2 year old in buggy. and it was fine. Grey will be near 3 by time new baby comes so a buggy board would be a good solution but Lily being such a special London mum will need all gear as she has no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had 2 year age gap with mine & looked at double buggies but they were so expensive I never bought one. My 2 year old just walked or I had baby in a sling & 2 year old in buggy. and it was fine. Grey will be near 3 by time new baby comes so a buggy board would be a good solution but Lily being such a special London mum will need all gear as she has no idea.
In the video she mentioned maybe getting a buggy board. But I can see why she would consider getting a double buggy, greys only 2 (will be 2.5 by the time baby is here). As much as there’s always a way around it and it’s not a NEED just a want. If she can afford it (and we all know lily can), I can see how the benefits would make it something to consider.

Reactions: 4
She's lazy about everything including promoting walking in her own child. How's that potty training going Lily?

• Haha
In the video she mentioned maybe getting a buggy board. But I can see why she would consider getting a double buggy, greys only 2 (will be 2.5 by the time baby is here). As much as there’s always a way around it and it’s not a NEED just a want. If she can afford it (and we all know lily can), I can see how the benefits would make it something to consider.
I found when mine got to 2ish anyway they didn't want to go in buggy & it would be a tantrum but yeah if money is no issue a double would be good although can you imagine her trying to fold it down to go in boot and build it again? Poor Rich will be doing all of that!

• Haha
She's glad Love Island is over, so she can get her evening back? Does she realise she's in total control of her life and Love Island or anything else doesn't control her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's glad Love Island is over, so she can get her evening back? Does she realise she's in total control of her life and Love Island or anything else doesn't control her?
She does feck all all day, so why not just watch it the following morning and do whatever it is she likes to do in the evening? Oh that's right, watch other TV.
She'll probably get stuck in Married at First Sight UK from tomorrow anyway (no shade, I'll be watching it too!)

Reactions: 11
We also need to remember that they seem to take the buggy everywhere. Remember Rich pushing the buggy struggling through muddy Hanpstead Heath!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.