Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird to me that she shares these kind of photos. Like I understand wanting to create content that’s “real” but surely real doesn’t mean post the most unflattering picture of the bunch.

Reactions: 21
It’s so weird to me that she shares these kind of photos. Like I understand wanting to create content that’s “real” but surely real doesn’t mean post the most unflattering picture of the bunch.
I don't understand why we need to see her Gorillapod on some books, either. Surely anyone can imagine needing to prop your camera on something in order to line it up with your subject? Or did she need to show off the kiddie books? Just so weird.

Reactions: 10
Lily only seems to share things when she’s pregnant because she thinks it makes her a woman and that she has got her ‘personality’ back. I know lots of women in my life who have chosen not to have kids or cannot have kids, so when she made that comment on her idiotic podcast with Nana the dumbass about how she doesn’t understand how women don’t want kids and how her life was ‘nothing-y’ it made me lost all respect for her. She’s in her 30s and she hasn’t adapted or changed! Instead she has been babied by her whole family to be an idiot.
Also Lily’s sister is in Spain so I wonder whether she’ll go to join them? Considering she can’t be away from them in terms of buying a house or anything..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate watching people eat on camera. She constantly eats on her stories. It's very off-putting.

Reactions: 23
Ref the moles, to her defense she probably just started to go to the Dr on her own in the last couple of years and is only finding out NOW how the NHS works...To me, she has no clue of the world around her and just started /tried adulting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ref the moles, to her defense she probably just started to go to the Dr on her own in the last couple of years and is only finding out NOW how the NHS works...To me, she has no clue of the world around her and just started /tried adulting.
Could be, because this woman has the audacity to ask for a separate waiting room. One for North London people, another one is for the rest of us.

I still don't understand why is this woman so greedy, why is she stuffing her mouth with so much food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 696004

Honestly what is the matter with her?
These are packet noodles right with what looks like some veg, prawns and egg I'm assuming?
She might cry?! Why is she acting like some Michelin star chef?
She is in her mid thirties and this is some basic student level food preparation (can't even bring myself to call it cooking).
Even though others have said it, I have to reiterate how mundane this ramen bowl is. If I were a 19 year old college student then yes, I would be this thrilled. In fact, my 19 year old college student self took a photo (disposable camera! Real film!) of my ramen when I added broccoli and an egg to it. So I get it, I do. It’s just that was 17 years ago and dressing up instant ramen is no big deal now. Did her development arrest at the age of 19? Kinda makes sense.

Reactions: 20
Even though others have said it, I have to reiterate how mundane this ramen bowl is. If I were a 19 year old college student then yes, I would be this thrilled. In fact, my 19 year old college student self took a photo (disposable camera! Real film!) of my ramen when I added broccoli and an egg to it. So I get it, I do. It’s just that was 17 years ago and dressing up instant ramen is no big deal now. Did her development arrest at the age of 19? Kinda makes sense.
I bet she hasn't really try ramen!

On a side note, have any of you had the Samyang Spicy Ramen, I just had it for lunch.

Reactions: 4
Are they called ramen? We just call them packet noodles in my house. I must be a proper pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she hasn't really try ramen!

On a side note, have any of you had the Samyang Spicy Ramen, I just had it for lunch.
I’ve had that! The one in the black cup, right? Absolute killer. I needed a small pot of natural yogurt to get through it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we talk about her ramen pls because it has no soup, why?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we talk about her ramen pls because it has no soup, why?
Not gonna lie, this bothered me more than it should. Not to be a pedant, but ramen that isn’t served with broth is actually mazemen. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.