Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet. They are just awful. As is her kitchen. If she had just hired a decorator, they would (presumably) given consideration to design choices, like where lines meet up and matching the molding. Gold hardware, silver trim oven and silver(ish) fridge. . . Just no. What makes it so frustrating is that she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time planning these changes, and then still can’t get it right.

Interior style, well style in general, is really difficult for her, isn’t it? She’s dressed in a flour sack. Jeez. I’d also have paneled the fridge in this kitchen. It looks so bad!
View attachment 699122
I just hate that fridge with the rest of the kitchen. The carbon black together with the navy looks so off. The design is way too modern for the shaker style cabinets, too. Oddly enough, that fridge would have gone perfectly with their original kitchen with the white modern cabinets and the grey walls. But of course, it was an IKEA kitchen so it was not good enough for Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had forgotten about her gold taps until she showed them a few days ago. They already look so dated.

Reactions: 15
Had forgotten about her gold taps until she showed them a few days ago. They already look so dated.
Yeah, funnily enough my partner and I are just starting to look at new kitchens, and whenever I see gold taps I already think they’re a bit passé!

Reactions: 12
Seems like Lily’s whole family is uncomfortable with curly hair. So sad because all types of hair are beautiful in my eyes.
She doesn’t like a nose too, she had a 4D or 3D scan while being pregnant and went panic because the baby has her nose haha.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Prediction time:
I think that Lily, in a moment of desperation whilst thinking about her future, has decided to start to test the waters for more food content and maybe a cook book.

'Fake it til you bake it', full of quick and easy recipes for busy mums who were never told the basics of cooking.
Recipes will include: microwaved artichoke, instant ramen, virgin Pimms, and any other meal she can rip off TikTok.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Prediction time:
I think that Lily, in a moment of desperation whilst thinking about her future, has decided to start to test the waters for more food content and maybe a cook book.

'Fake it til you bake it', full of quick and easy recipes for busy mums who were never told the basics of cooking.
Recipes will include: microwaved artichoke, instant ramen, virgin Pimms, and any other meal she can rip off TikTok.
Same as Anna. But Anna did get the Waitrose cooking video… life isn’t fair 😂

Reactions: 6
That ricotta pasta looked so so so nasty I can't even bear to look at it again
Imagine the fart Rich has to endure afterwards! At first I thought wow she cooks with lobster but I realised it was tomato.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And again with the hair removal #ADs, I thought she only used her epilator?

Imagine the fart Rich has to endure afterwards! At first I thought wow she cooks with lobster but I realised it was tomato.
It's healthy. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And again with the hair removal #ADs, I thought she only used her epilator?

It's healthy. ;)
Nah anything that comes out from Lily Pebbles cannot be good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is telling when she doesn’t have any POC in her Hen Do, but happy to brag about the multiculturalism in London and exploit Kristabel (without paying) for The Flop Word.
I know this is an old topic!

Reactions: 13
It is telling when she doesn’t have any POC in her Hen Do, but happy to brag about the multiculturalism in London and exploit Kristabel (without paying) for The Flop Word.
I know this is an old topic!
Not defending Lily by any means but I can't think of a legit white middle class cis female influencer who has a diverse close friend group even those that grew up in London or any big city. They might have one friend that's a poc but that's it. That's why when white middle class liberals in general (and obvs there are exceptions to the rule) say they love living in the cities b/c of the "diversity" more often they're referring to the poc in working class positions ("the cabbies", the kebab shop, their domestic staff, etc) or those in sport/entertainment that they love not their actual close friend group. They might know poc but are they close friends with any? It's very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think one of her best friends is black and one is Asian actually.

I also think she is going to call the baby Jude.

that’s my boring opinions for the evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Not defending Lily by any means but I can't think of a legit white middle class cis female influencer who has a diverse close friend group even those that grew up in London or any big city. They might have one friend that's a poc but that's it. That's why when white middle class liberals in general (and obvs there are exceptions to the rule) say they love living in the cities b/c of the "diversity" more often they're referring to the poc in working class positions ("the cabbies", the kebab shop, their domestic staff, etc) or those in sport/entertainment that they love not their actual close friend group. They might know poc but are they close friends with any? It's very telling.
But her best friend Keisha is a poc and she has shown a close friend who is black too?

Reactions: 1
she has like 6 friends that we've ever even seen, though. 2 out of 6 is a low bar but it's more than we've seen from others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.