Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Repaint her kitchen from Hague Blue to Navy Blue
2. Moaned that she doesn't have clothes to wear and don't know what is her style anymore
3. Manky make-up brush
4. Redecorated Grey's room or boy's room to look like an orphanage.
5. Went to see a doctor because of her pelvic floor because no one told her that she can do some exercise
6. Potential fungal nail infection
7. Gazpacho and Strawberries are the new live, laugh, love?
8. Still blaming school (private) for her failure
“TO LOOK LIKE AN ORPHANAGE”
Omg I’m finished. Hilarious and unfortunately for her kids, 💯 accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on Molegate 2021. She’s such a whiny dickwad. I’m fair skinned and skin cancer runs in my family as well. I pay €250 in Europe (and if I’m living elsewhere, even more) to get checked by a private dermatologist annually. I grew up in a country without public health care and it’s one reason we live in Europe now, even tho we don’t absolutely love it here and it’s far from family. We also had to “do our time” paying private for several years before we could get in the public health care system due to visa requirements; it was complicated. It was also really, really expensive, but now we are so grateful to be in the public system and have a cheaper private policy for backup.

That she would whine about the NHS in the midst of all that system has been through during a PANDEMIC is just absolutely shameful. What’s more, I realize the NHS is flawed but she is truly privileged to have access to it. Additionally she has money to go to the dr when she wants and to complain about that at all is probably why her beauty faded before 35 - karma for being an ungrateful moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This totally looks toddler & baby safe… no baby going to grab onto that and pull it down on themselves or knock the candle that looks heavy on to their head…
79643876-79C6-4568-BFE8-7E38399B7993.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She got rid of the giraffe and get this? She is trying to turn her house into a scandi showroom

Reactions: 21
Right?? Everything looks so cold it like no one actually lives there
[/QUOTE]

Like her brain. The lights are on, but no ones home…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We've picked up things on holiday, been gifted things from family and friends, bought stuff on a whim because they were funny and things we still have from when we very first starting dating and before. Do all these things make a show home? No. But we love them and they're dear to us. I cannot fathom Lily replacing things item by item to fit the scandi trend now...

Where will she be in 10 years time when her YouTube is bust and she has a bland house to match her bland personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder what will happen when the influencer bubble finally bursts and they come back down to earth with a bang. How will they ever find jobs having no proper training, experience or if their education is over a decade old? At some point I think a lot of them will look around them and see all the tit they bought to make their homes IG-material, maybe they'll realize how vapid and shallow their lives have been, that has to cause a few existential crises. Take Lily and Anna as examples, neither of them deal with criticism well, now on social media they can delete comments, but in a normal working environment it'll be a hard thing to get used to. Lily's already insufferable a lot of the time, imagine what happens when no one is kissing her ass anymore....

Obvs it's never nice to see someone's livelihood go up in smoke but I can't wait to see what happens when the influencers finally duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Really?? I wasn't the biggest fan of the giraffe table but at least it was a bit interesting.

Reactions: 16
Really?? I wasn't the biggest fan of the giraffe table but at least it was a bit interesting.
I agree! But that table is def not suited for a home with 2 small kids. I’ve been seeing them pop up a lot in ultra modern homes with the big plushy couches or wood/leather club chairs.

Reactions: 6
It's disgraceful when you have £200 to spend on a stupid table but not on a doctor's appointment, and then you have the balls to complain about NHS

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Next to go is sofa. So far she has changed her dining table, kitchen colour, 🦒 table, coffee table, and the pink foot rest her mum got her has gone.

She is going to change her sofa because we know that her neighbour is also doing an extension. Her sofa will be beige, then she will say that the contrast between the wall and sofa are too strong so she has to repaint.
The blue love seat is no longer there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Her feet. They are just awful. As is her kitchen. If she had just hired a decorator, they would (presumably) given consideration to design choices, like where lines meet up and matching the molding. Gold hardware, silver trim oven and silver(ish) fridge. . . Just no. What makes it so frustrating is that she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time planning these changes, and then still can’t get it right.

Interior style, well style in general, is really difficult for her, isn’t it? She’s dressed in a flour sack. Jeez. I’d also have paneled the fridge in this kitchen. It looks so bad!
9180C659-715A-4017-AE4C-40258571F636.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.