Lily Pebbles #26 Peddles anything except her Peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:mad: it really annoys me how she has to complain about a service that is free!! to her when she can easily afford to pay for it elsewhere.

It's like she's just had to slum it with the peasants and use the NHS so she has to act all high and mighty and moan about it like she's better than that.
I would love to know the reason why she went to her NHS gp instead of paying her usual private fee. If it was just for her to save herself some money I can't believe she has the nerve to moan about it.
If I was her and in her position I would be counting my lucky stars that I had either the means to pay privately for it or the NHS. She is unbelievably fortunate but also a complete idiot.

Reactions: 23
Lily really has out Lily’d herself.
Does she not THINK before she posts these moaning stories about how privileged she is? She can afford to go private and not even have to worry about the cost. She gets nearly everything she owns gifted to her but can’t even put her hand in her pocket for something genuinely important?
She has become a caricature of an influencer at this point. She’s completely lost all sense of reality. I despair.

Reactions: 29
Anyone remember when Lily took Grey to the doctor's when she was baby and she complained that there wasn't a separate Mother & Baby waiting room?
Wasn’t it a mother and baby wing? I’m sure it was more than just a waiting room. Because god forbid she sat in the normal waiting room with the rest of us peasants using the nhs.

Reactions: 7
Oh and thanks Lily for being the mole crusader for all the people who can't afford to pay for mole mapping. So selfless in taking one for the team and having to wait on the NHS just to pass on the advice of either;
1. Just take care of yourself if you can't afford it (no one told her this is common sense)
2. Pay £200-£300 if you can afford it
3. Pay £100 if you want it cheaper but I won't tell you where to go or how to find out

:rolleyes:(y)(y)

Lily really has out Lily’d herself.
Does she not THINK before she posts these moaning stories about how privileged she is? She can afford to go private and not even have to worry about the cost. She gets nearly everything she owns gifted to her but can’t even put her hand in her pocket for something genuinely important?
She has become a caricature of an influencer at this point. She’s completely lost all sense of reality. I despair.
All in-between eating sushi before picking up her daughter from paid for child care before she gets back to her part time "job" (I'm being very generous), sat in her London home. If you look at this objectively you wouldn't be wrong in thinking this is a parody account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Maybe Rich has gone back to work full time if Grey is at nursery on a Tuesday? He usually cares for her on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe Rich has gone back to work full time if Grey is at nursery on a Tuesday? He usually cares for her on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
So is today supposed to be a "Lily work day"? If I could work as little as she does and earn a quarter of what she does I wouldn't be sat there moaning about paying privately for an NHS service.

Reactions: 20
Not so fast. He also has lily to take care of! If he goes back full time who will unclog toilets, pluck chin hairs, shave 😸, take inspirational outfit photos, hang pictures, paint sheds and make food?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This! She gets so much gifted or given to her, that reaching into her own pockets to pay for mole testing shouldn't warrant a moan on Instagram.
A grown bleeping woman moaning about taking care of her health. So many NHS services have been cut back and yeah it's a shame they don't do mole mapping or whatever she's looking for, but she hasn't been left to die. So ungrateful.
Exactly this! Honestly I can't stand the fact she just got gifted that fridge freezer (which cost how much) and all the other stuff she begs for / gets sent yet she can't spend £250-£300 of her (not) hard earned money to do something for herself like that?

What about us poor peasants eh Lil? Stop trying to make yourself relatable by saying you have had to go on the NHS then slagging it off because of the cost of paying private. Its called balancing life and adulthood. I'm currently nearly 36 weeks pregnant and have been paying to see a chiropractor privately for the last 12 weeks because I have been having problems with my hips and back during my second pregnancy (not something which is offered by the NHS and rightly so because its an expensive treatment where you pay for an experts help and not everything can be available on the NHS). We also wanted to remodel our bedroom prior to baby arriving but do you know what I did... myself and my husband had a discussion and we decided the cost and benefit of me having treatment for my back and hips and being able to walk sit and lie down without pain for the last half of my pregnancy outweighed the benefit of doing the bedroom.. what I didn't do was take to instagram and beg for ikea to redo my bedroom for free for me... we've just decided to wait and save the money!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sure Lily said previously that her dad paid for her mole checks every year because it was his sister (Lily's aunt) who got skin cancer, or something like that? Maybe he's said he won't pay for them anymore now that Lily is a thirty-something-year-old (soon-to-be) mother of two...!
I was about to say she’s vlogged her private appointments for that in the past

Reactions: 5
I was ordered back into the office this week, where masks are mandated but not vaccines, at 33 weeks pregnant. Watching Lily eat her stupid sushi at home while she complains about a FREE healthcare service, after her superfluous second kitchen remodel, I CANNOT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She is utterly tone deaf and devoid of self-awareness. It makes me cringe now; she has no idea how she comes across.

As others have previously said, she is now a parody of herself and influencing in general. I’m so surprised Gleam haven’t dropped her like a stone.

Reactions: 26
I do kinda love how it's always the times when she thinks she is being soooo relatable and helpful and vulnerable that she makes herself look like the biggest twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was ordered back into the office this week, where masks are mandated but not vaccines, at 33 weeks pregnant. Watching Lily eat her stupid sushi at home while she complains about a FREE healthcare service, after her superfluous second kitchen remodel, I CANNOT.
Ok I feel the need to comment on this because this can't possibly be right!!! Check your companies covid policy but im pretty sure the guidance is still for women over 28 weeks to work from home where they can. I know my organisation are still supporting this (I am just going in on Thursday for my last day / handover) although I work for the NHS as a project manager so maybe this is why they are more understanding ... worth checking the guidance though as surely they can't just MAKE you go back in!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Plot twist — lily didn’t go private because she can’t actually afford it.
It must be so sad to feel so miserable, negative, and put upon all of the time. I don’t feel sorry for her, I’m actually embarrassed for her since she’s however old she is and is more stroppy than a toddler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Or maybe he had to accompany Lily to the Dr, because she can't do anything by herself.

Now I know Rich could be using annual leave and works part time but he seems to be able to drop everything to accompany Lily on stupid errands all the time.

Reactions: 8
Ok I feel the need to comment on this because this can't possibly be right!!! Check your companies covid policy but im pretty sure the guidance is still for women over 28 weeks to work from home where they can. I know my organisation are still supporting this (I am just going in on Thursday for my last day / handover) although I work for the NHS as a project manager so maybe this is why they are more understanding ... worth checking the guidance though as surely they can't just MAKE you go back in!
I'm in the US 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Perhaps her Dad did pay for it in the past. Haven't they downsized their house? Maybe they are having money trouble.

Reactions: 4
In this vlog last year she had a favourite mole doctor whom she was happy to pay to go and see and Lily said she prefers to go to a doctor because of her type of moles she has, but that most people are fine checking themselves. So she knows that its ok to check your moles yourself, and it's just that she prefers to get them done... she even had to get one removed as a precaution.

She has atypical moles which means they all look different to each other, so she finds it harder to check them herself... however, if she really couldn't afford to pay someone (like most of us commoners) she could check them herself simply by taking pictures and taking notes of what each one looked like to notice changes. Atypical mole syndrome doesn't mean they're constantly changing, just that they're all unique to each other so can be checked by yourself.

She’s so tight fisted.

It annoys me that us tax payers have paid to have her mind put at rest for something she can easily afford herself.

particularly when people like @Kittycat86 are still waiting (I hope you are seen soon).

I also really want to know where she was recommended to go for only £100, presumably she will hoard this information now 😡
I appreciate your kind thoughts @PineappleQueen19 🤍
Luckily, I get scanned every 3months at the royal marsden because I'm high risk and have the BRAC gene.
This isn’t a pity party cause I don’t see myself as ill I get on with it.
I’ve commented before about her bullshit mole crusade when she had a few stitches cause of a mole removal and pretty much took the week off for it.
I’ve had so many removed and gone straight back to work after as a key worker.
I had my lymph nodes removed, I had a drain in for a week, as soon as that was out I went straight back to work stitches as well.
Then again I’m not a busy London mum who works all of 2/3hrs over a whole week by the looks of it so I don’t understand her plight, poor princess Lily.

She just frustrates me so much, my mole check has been pushed back from last December to this November when they should be every 3 months, I haven’t once complained.
I suck it up and keep check myself, unless something shows up on my scan I won’t be seen until then for my routine checks.
She can afford to go private like she has previously but she rather publicly throw a tantrum about the over stretched NHS.

She doesn’t know how good she’s got it, she should try being told she’s currently clear of cancer for now, then 10mins before you’re due into work you get a call to say not only has it come back it’s spread to your lymph nodes and you have the BRAC gene so it’ll keep trying to mutate and you’re now stage 3 and very ill.
Honestly the women is a waste of fresh air and I’m sorry if that’s harsh but she really does waste oxygen with her complaining.
People in the real world have it far far worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure if you’ve already looked into this, but Your employer has to complete a risk assessment see here.
I’d also speak to your GP as they may write a letter recommending you wfh if possible.

I'm in the US 🙃
Oh man just saw this, sorry 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.