Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have her parents split then? My mum is having….. in her guest toilet..…
I feel like it’s probably more just lily only referring to her mum for home design things because that’s the ‘woman’s job’. I feel like lily does the same thing with her house sometimes when talking about the Reno.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just listened to the first half hour or so of this weeks podcast… Anna was recommending RuPaul’s All Stars 6 and it was obvious she loves the show and that she was excited to talk about it and Lily was completely mute. No comment back, no nothing. Just a blunt and bored sounding ‘cool’ when Anna stopped talking.
What an arrogant hole she is. Nothing can be good if she isn’t into it. Anna is boring and beige and obsessed with her creepy husband, but Jesus she deserves a better work wife than that absolute twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Fishing for free paint for her mother now. I think her mother must be a clueless as her.
Who the HELL buys tiles (and actually puts them on the wall) without choosing the paint to go with them beforehand? TOTALLY on the scrounge! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rather than suggesting a paint colour, I'm inclined to suggest she gets rid of those revolting tiles.

I like a bright colour as much as the next person but they are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't had a baby before so might just be ignorant, but why does Grey need to move rooms yet anyway? Won't the baby be in their bedroom for 6 months or so?

Reactions: 14
Have her parents split then? My mum is having….. in her guest toilet..…
I thought the same but on reflection it could just be Lily’s clumsy wording. I once had a colleague ask me if my parents were together when we’d known each other for nearly 2 years because apparently I would reference a lot seeing them separately, just because I’d go for lunch with just my mum (when she’d retired and my dad hadn’t). Lily refers to her mum having Grey but I imagine that’s similar with her dad still working… and childcare being “women’s work”:rolleyes:

I would say ‘my parents’’ or ‘my mum and dad’s’ for anything in/at the house though… and hasn’t her dad previously invested in/flipped properties so it is a bit weird if he’s not involved in doing up a new home.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven't had a baby before so might just be ignorant, but why does Grey need to move rooms yet anyway? Won't the baby be in their bedroom for 6 months or so?
I think it's to do with Grey not feeling replaced when the baby comes by thinking she is being kicked out of her room.

Reactions: 6
Glad to see her mother has moved away from purple everywhere in the house, but I am not sure orange is much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like it’s probably more just lily only referring to her mum for home design things because that’s the ‘woman’s job’. I feel like lily does the same thing with her house sometimes when talking about the Reno.
Yeah, you could be right on this. I know Lily mentioned 'family stuff' a while back, but I don't know that it had anything to do with her parents.

@Eskimogem Lily does this all the time! I feel like she often zones out when Anna is waffling on and will just reply with a disinterested 'cool' when she realises Anna has finished speaking. It's really rude, of course, but at the same time I can't say I blame her. We all know whenever Anna opens her mouth, all that spills out is a combination of moments, situations and here for its.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe if we write that “dealing with your parents divorce” would make a good blogpost she’ll take inspiration from tattle again 😂

• Haha
Maybe if we write that “dealing with your parents divorce” would make a good blogpost she’ll take inspiration from tattle again 😂
LMAO! She will be "no one told you how to deal with parents divorce when you are 35, most of my friends' parents divorce when there were kids *melt down*"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LMAO! She will be "no one told you how to deal with parents divorce when you are 35, most of my friends' parents divorce when there were kids *melt down*"
Definitely, and she’ll add how she’s jealous of people whose parents split up when they were kids, as always Lily has got it so much harder, and nobody told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's begging for a new maternity wardrobe again, pretending she doesn't know how to style herself when she's pregnant. Hoping some brands will send her new jeans I'd bet!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
You know what would be super cute, Lily? Take those swim badges down to a professional framer then hang the result in one of your two kids’ bedrooms. What a nice little memory to share with your kids. PROBLEM SOLVED.

98D47692-5E53-4C7D-B34A-822BB4317645.png

So, some random thoughts I have to share
- on her Instagram there is a picture from Christmas where she shows grey - so inconsistent
- remember the way rich proposed? With some personalised art .. why don’t we find it anywhere on her wall??
- and in today’s video, she shows a little gadget that plays “hey Jude” the song from their wedding (again, whyyyy??) - she doesn’t mention the memory of it at all! It confirms to me that their marriage is a state!
- she also mentions her mother’s guest toilet - do you think their parents could have separated?? And that’s why they moved? But then I wonder why her sister didn’t move into that house..

Regarding her kitchen renovation, I have no words. Such a waste! But even worse for me (as I struggle a lot with that as shared before)that she fell pregnant so easily and is so ungrateful..

Have a nice Sunday everyone and good luck to England !! Greetings from German

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What, frame something she actually has an emotional attachment to...??
I know, what a ridiculous suggestion. Surely she has to frame an artsy print of her initials or something in the kid's nursery instead of something that will tie them all together.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.