Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe Lick sent someone to paint the room for them... How lazy can you get?
She also cannot resist a dig at Rich obviously "we're rehanging this canopy because Rich did it wrong before" 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Again, another lacklustre video from Lily today. Clearly she wanted to get her 'nursery' reveal in before Anna's because otherwise what was the point of this video? I get that she got the paint/painting gifted from LICK but halfway through the video she gets all flustered and says that the loft is going to take longer than planned so she's moving her 'office' into the box room and Grey will be moving into the back bedroom very soon and then the box room goes back to being a nursery for the second baby.

Surely it would've been better content to wait show Grey's new bedroom (as in the back room) and then how she minimised her office (LOL) into the box room before changing it back into a nursery for baby boy? Not Lily, she knows that Anna will be doing a nursery reveal soon (since baby is due next month) and had to get in there before. She is honestly such a nasty 'friend'.

Oh - and on the carpet - she said they will be replacing it at some point. That point being when the loft gets done i'm sure. She'll dress it up as needing to change it because of the new loft stairs to try and avoid any scrutiny for being wasteful.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
. Also, I can imagine Lily insisted on having her way and didn't let him have any further say after refusing to let his kid be named Panda Bear.
I can 1000% see lily pulling the ‘well I’m pregnant’ or ‘I’m the one who had to give birth’ crap to get Rich to agree to Grey and he’s such a pushover I’ll be he did.

Oh - and on the carpet - she said they will be replacing it at some point. That point being when the loft gets done i'm sure. She'll dress it up as needing to change it because of the new loft stairs to try and avoid any scrutiny for being wasteful.
She’s already mentioned they plan to change the carpet when they do the loft & she’s been quite honest that it’s because she hates the cool toned grey they chose (especially since her fave colours now are baby poo brown and beige). She had samples to get a more neutral / beige carpet put upstairs when the loft Is done.

Reactions: 12
She's admiring some flowers on IG and the best she could come up with is "Nature is ridiculous" 🙄 someone kindly gift her a thesaurus asap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's so annoying isn't it. The worst for me is Anna describing the most mundane things as 'wild'.
Yes. In this month's newsletter Anna thought it was so "wild" that we are halfway through the year. It was so wild that she needed three rhetorical questions to emphasise this wildness!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t want to be that person that thinks old is always better but the previous colour and design is so much better!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm impressed that for once Lily is thinking about what's best for Grey and not herself. She's moving Grey into her new bedroom first and doesn't want her to think Grey needs to move in another bedroom because the baby is coming. For once Lily is putting her child first and not being selfish. The bar is really low, isn't it? :D

• Sad
Reactions: 30
What was the point of this morning's video? She changed a paint color from dull to even duller beige. How riveting. Her style/color scheme is all over the place and it really annoys me. Her kitchen seems very modern, as do her bathroom. But their bedroom and the baby's nursery leans more towards a Scandi vibe. She has really dark color pallet downstairs and a very neutral, dull color scheme upstairs. It drives me insane. It looks so disorganized. FFS woman pick a style/color scheme and go with it. I know I sound like a nitpicker but it messes with my pseudo OCD. Perhaps if she actually new her style verses going off of what is considered trendy that would help tremendously. I can't stand the NanaEdit any more than Lily but at least she seems to have a bit more of a grasp on what she likes and what her style is. Lily just copies something whenever the mood hits her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it just a hydrangea? (I’m no gardener so possibly not) 😳😳
Yeah, further enforcing the point that she has absolutely zero connection with the natural world that this is seemingly the first time she has ever noticed a hydrangea before. This is the same woman who showed us her dad's veg patch like he was the first person to ever garden, and was angry that she couldn't find fresh peas in a greengrocer in February (when they're completely out of season).
Reminds me of when I saw a mother point to a blackbird and say to her toddler "ooh look! A crow!" 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This whole wrinkle and long piece of yarn thing. Get that Steamery steamer back out.
Screenshot_20210711-055622.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Have her parents split then? My mum is having….. in her guest toilet..…
Could be. They had the family home up for sale recently and Lily mentioned some family issues in the past year or so (I can't remember exactly what she said). Of course, it could just be that Lionel is not permitted to use this particular bathroom alá Rich, but I think you could be on to something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.