Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's begging for a new maternity wardrobe again, pretending she doesn't know how to style herself when she's pregnant. Hoping some brands will send her new jeans I'd bet!
I hope they all send skinny jeans! 😂

You know what would be super cute, Lily? Take those swim badges down to a professional framer then hang the result in one of your two kids’ bedrooms. What a nice little memory to share with your kids. PROBLEM SOLVED.

View attachment 658162
But she would have to pay for it! :cautious::cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we talk about the Martins’ interior taste. Lily and her sister painted the outside of their house grey, which look exactly like their childhood home which was also painted in grey. For some reason, they can’t part with their childhood

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can we talk about the Martins’ interior taste. Lily and her sister painted the outside of their house grey, which look exactly like their childhood home which was also painted in grey. For some reason, they can’t part with their childhood
Never mind painting the outside of her house - she named her daughter Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do find it weird how attached she is to her families way of thinking. Even with certain food items she say things like ' this is the one my family uses/this is the one my family buy. It would only make sense if they all lived together.

Then there is Lily and Jojo's houses and the freakishly similar decor. Not saying they can't have similar taste but Lily's house was just a rubbish copy.

Reactions: 27
I do find it weird how attached she is to her families way of thinking. Even with certain food items she say things like ' this is the one my family uses/this is the one my family buy. It would only make sense if they all lived together.

Then there is Lily and Jojo's houses and the freakishly similar decor. Not saying they can't have similar taste but Lily's house was just a rubbish copy.
So creepy, and Lily said she won’t move abroad unless her family and friends moving too.

Reactions: 5
So creepy, and Lily said she won’t move abroad unless her family and friends moving too.
They’re all so codependent on each other. Which is probably why lily is so out of touch with reality or hasn’t learnt anything in her life. If it hasn’t happened ot doesn’t apply to her parents or sisters then she’s never heard of it. It’s like they live in this little bubble of the Martin family and anything outside of it is completely foreign to any of them.

I think living abroad would do her some favours and maybe she’d actually learn to do things on her own and try new things that she might enjoy but doesn’t know it because it’s not what her family do.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine Lily going to a foreign supermarket and buying things. She’ll ask the sales associates and say ‘where are my pickles, where are my artichokes and where is my Heinz ketchup’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine Lily going to a foreign supermarket and buying things. She’ll ask the sales associates and say ‘where are my pickles, where are my artichokes and where is my Heinz ketchup’ 😂
Her mum will send it to her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m a freaking twin and my taste is nothing like my sister’s!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not to defend Lily but I am on her side with preferring to stay near family and friends… some people just aren’t into the idea of living far away and that’s OK, I think? I like familiarity and the dread and anxiety of something happening to my parents and not being able to make it to them quickly (even though I know technically even on the other side of the world it’s only a day away by plane) would mean I would never be able to settle or enjoy myself. I have a life I love in my home city and I’m not interested in starting all over again. I have plenty of friends who have moved from the UK to all sorts of places and it seems exciting but not a life I choose for myself.

What I do think is/could be an issue for Lily is that she and Rich are clearly on different pages about this and he’s already away from his family’s base… those kind of things can build resentment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah my money is with Lily not knowing diet coke have no sugar.

Okay I am also that snob that only drink regular coke because diet/ zero taste absolutely rank and yes, you can tell the difference

Reactions: 29
Although Lily is not the smartest out there, I think even Lily knows there is no sugar in Diet Coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although Lily is not the smartest out there, I think even Lily knows there is no sugar in Diet Coke.
Erm, but this woman also didn't know you can't flush tampons down the loo.🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Chocolate is also not great if you need a sugar burst, the amount of fat means you process the sugar more slowly (type 1 diabetic here so I know this stuff!)
She’s even useless at eating something sugary. Granted she might not know that about choc but if you’re told to eat something sugary surely a Diet Coke and chocolate is not the one.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.