Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Today I lived my very best Lily moment when I whined down the phone to my mum “But nobody told meeeee” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sheepsmeadow

THIS! Exactly this!
People always think I am about 10 years younger than I am, and I’m convinced the reason is because I don’t have children. I’ve always thought it was because I get plenty of sleep and am not very stressed though; I did not realize pregnancy itself can make you look older. I sympathize. That said, I am sure it is all worth it in the end for those who choose to become mothers and are fortunate enough to get pregnant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She already is blaming Grey for her recline in deals, and her ability to film videos. It's so sad. You decided to have a child/children, that means that your life does change. But don't blame the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Laura8289

What I fail to understand about the whole thing is despite not having Grey or any kids when they moved into that house they knew sooner or later that they wanted kids.. surely spending that much on your renovations you would have at least considered how you wanted your home to work for a family long term… they started renovating that house in early 2018.. grey would have been conceived in end of July/august (only know as my daughter is 12 months older so about the same time).. it just baffles me!

we brought our house in April 2017 and got pregnant in July 2017… when we did all the work we needed to do (no where nearly as much as Lily did) we considered the long term uses etc! It annoys me that these influencers beg and get gifted or branded deals and don’t even give logic a second thought!

• Heart

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Guys, by sending the peleton to her sister Rich has an excuse to leave the house everyday and Lily has an excuse to moan about being left in the house all alone. #LilyLogic

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the Martins’ interior taste. Lily and her sister painted the outside of their house grey, which look exactly like their childhood home which was also painted in grey. For some reason, they can’t part with their childhood
Never mind painting the outside of her house - she named her daughter Grey.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
If glossier offered 50p off in lieu of the pouch Lily would have taken the discount.

she’s a self proclaimed miser and hates turning down a freebie even if it’s unwanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love her idea of female empowerment always stop at the stage of giving birth.

View attachment 685746

LMAO Lily, if you listen to everything you learnt in school, you wouldn’t go to BCU!
Am I the only one who read this as being purely self congratulatory?

"I am fucking unbelieveable because of what MY body is going through because I am a WOMAN and also there are others I guess".

I am also pregnant with my 2nd, but I hope if I was anywhere near as self involved and preachy as she is, someone would slap me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Liptastic

VIP Member
I'm impressed that for once Lily is thinking about what's best for Grey and not herself. She's moving Grey into her new bedroom first and doesn't want her to think Grey needs to move in another bedroom because the baby is coming. For once Lily is putting her child first and not being selfish. The bar is really low, isn't it? :D

• Sad

Yesterday

She seems like an emotionally immature person. People like that still very much love their children but also have difficulty establishing healthy boundaries and expectations in parenthood.

oregano

Does she have a small, treatable patch of eczema or a terminal illness? She really tries to look as miserable as possible, which seems to contradict her message that she posts photos of her eczema to normalize skin imperfections. Maybe a photo of her smiling and carrying on with her life while she also has eczema would be more convincing. It’s clear to me that this is another “cause” lily is pretending to crusade because her last sentence gives away what she really thinks— she’s most happy when she doesn’t have to deal with problem skin. Which is fine. I get it, nobody wants to deal with problem skin. But then stop sharing these pathetic pictures of your moany face and using it as an excuse for why you don’t get jobs with makeup brands. Which, btw, likely has nothing to do with your eczema and everything to do with the fact that you have zero makeup content and whenever you show yourself doing makeup you brag about how you only use a few products and can get your full face done in under five minutes. I’m pretty sure as an influencer you are supposed to at least pretend to use the products you are selling. So maybe start doing some makeup context, express an interest in makeup, and use more than a handful of products? You might have to actually *gasp* do some work! Should have the time now that the podcast is over!

Attachments

eenyweeny

500D25E5-13F5-490B-83B9-9822434D4B2F.jpeg

She must be taking the piss, right? This can’t be for real...sunshine-y?!?!?! I despair, I really do.

Glad to see she can muster a smile though.

• Haha

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Omg I put the video on while cleaning and it is AWFUL. While she doesn’t say anything too stupid or offensive (besides forgetting that Rich’s brother is having a baby girl and she can hand down clothes to them!), it’s just absolutely boring, shit content.

I noticed that our cat actually was staring at the screen - that’s how much hand/folding footage is in the video. The cat was enthralled. It was like one of those cat ASMR videos (if you know, you know - if you don’t, lucky you 😹)

maybe that can become Lily’s niche.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I also think there are better influencers who really know the products they talk about; they’re not just regurgitating the brand copy. The talk convincingly about ingredients and what serums go well with which retinols and the difference between chemical and mineral sunscreen. There’s more substance. Not just “The texture is nice. I’ve noticed a difference. It smells nice. Here’s my code for 15% off.”
I miss the days when influencers actually gave details on the products they used or tested. What’s the formula like, how did it wear on your skin, is it worth the money etc. Just showing a boomerang of something you’ve been sent doesn’t make me want to try it

• Haha
Reactions: 29

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Has she ever been to a hen party before? Because this is more of a picnic blanket than a hen party outfit…
601E3D05-2218-4DE4-8D25-785128401CE5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
-As we know Lily is pregnant with baby #2. She's made it pretty obvious that she wishes she was having another girl. She even went so far as to say that the last thing her family needs is another boy. Nice!
-Rich, who is still 'getting his head around' the fact that his wife is pregnant, pretty much guessed that another baby was on the way, as Lily hadn't moaned about her period in a while.
-On the podcast, Lily declared that in a few years we'll all look back on the pandemic and say, 'Lol, that was weird!'
- We have been guessing baby names. Leading contenders include: Artie, Eagle, Ari, Bjorn, Hague, Jude, Lennon, and a whole lot more I can't remember.
- They are wrapping up the podcast (for now) as they have finally tired about talking about their favourite sandwiches and uni 'shenanigans.'

Oh, and we were treated to this gem.

View attachment 651952

Anything I missed from the recap? Add it in comments!
Great recap!

I'll just add:

- Lily thinks she is the tits because she ovulated on IWD (?!) which fits right in with her "nailed it" card to Anna and just generally being wildly insensitive to anyone trying to conceive currently
- despite the world's worst kept secret being out in the open she continues to wear massive beige sacks and dress like she has just escaped from a Victorian asylum
- she's still straightening and plaiting that hair like her life depends on it. This is now THE ONLY way she will wear her hair

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
This is such a shortsighted and DUMB step to take... It sounds like a thing that a clueless high schooler trying to get viral with drama would do. Definitely not someone with 10+ years experience, been in all sorts of brand meetings/events, self proclaimed marketing professional. This idiot deserves her career exile, it's so Lily😂😂 Let's watch her trying to prove that she's still relevant to beauty scene for the next few months.
My guess is she will try to show off random PR gifts from shared PO boxes and make it look like it's a collaboration.

Rw eczema, she doesn't wash her hair enough, drowns her scalp with all sorts of products daily, doesn't wash her brushes, her house is mouldy and so fucking dirty, shitty diet (even with all the free, kinda healthy looking meals, money and all the free time in the world) and skincare filled with fragrance and essential oils. No wonder her skin never fully recovers, now all the hormonal ups and downs that'll come with a baby and giving birth. It is basically crying for its dear life at this point.
All that and filthy towels. She looks like the type that uses fancy facewash, then washes it off with the same flannel Rich uses to wash his balls, too.

• Haha
  • Sick

zigandzag

You can tell that she’s really cross at having to pay £80: I agree that women’s health care should be better, but she’s well off and privileged I find it so distasteful. Some mums that would be their whole budget for the week. I’d love there to be a normal house / influencer house tv programme!! I feel like influencers are less hardworking than old school celebrities and just live in in their lick paint echo chambers