Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess now she has a bump again she doesn’t feel the need to hide her body away in shapeless sacks! It’s silly, as she had a good figure even post pregnancy.
Was going to say the same. So she spends 2+ years hiding her very normal body, but as soon as she gets a bump and announces it, it’s bodycon time? Just another example that pregnancy for Lily is all about Lily. Pull focus 🙄

Reactions: 26
To be fair, I'm sure I'd do the same thing. I naturally always have a stomach that looks like I've just had a lot of pasta even when other body parts are quite slender and toned. Just like me, Lily seems to hold weight in her lower stomach and hips and I find myself wearing baggy clothes because I hate the way it looks.
That being said, unfortunately a baby bump is more socially accepted than wearing a body con dress when your stomach is poking out sans baby. I'd wear the tit out of bodycon dresses if I knew I wouldn't get weird stares or people thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not but I don't have the confidence tbh.

I know it's easily said "why is she hiding her body, she looks fine" but when you yourself don't feel like it the last thing you want to wear are tight clothes. (I'm sure in a few years I'll look back and think "I should have worn skimpy dresses more often" but oh well)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It would make so much more sense for Lily to use Grey's name here, but no, she just can't bring herself to do it. Why does she do this?! Maybe she just hates the name now.

Screenshot_2021-07-09-13-36-29.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It would make so much more sense for Lily to use Grey's name here, but no, she just can't bring herself to do it. Why does she do this?! Maybe she just hates the name now.

View attachment 654885
Was just coming here to say the same thing.
You can't just say "her" and expect people to know who you're talking about, without having previously mentioned anyone!!!! This grates me so much!
She could've realised how pathetic the name is and came to resent it. Or maybe her actual name is Luna and Lily is having hard time saying Grey? Either way, she clearly has an issue with calling her daughter Grey.

Reactions: 21
To be fair, I'm sure I'd do the same thing. I naturally always have a stomach that looks like I've just had a lot of pasta even when other body parts are quite slender and toned. Just like me, Lily seems to hold weight in her lower stomach and hips and I find myself wearing baggy clothes because I hate the way it looks.
That being said, unfortunately a baby bump is more socially accepted than wearing a body con dress when your stomach is poking out sans baby. I'd wear the tit out of bodycon dresses if I knew I wouldn't get weird stares or people thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not but I don't have the confidence tbh.

I know it's easily said "why is she hiding her body, she looks fine" but when you yourself don't feel like it the last thing you want to wear are tight clothes. (I'm sure in a few years I'll look back and think "I should have worn skimpy dresses more often" but oh well)
Maybe… but she loves to display and brag about her bump, in a way I find odd for someone so body conscious. Even in her 20s, I remember her holding up the frumpiest of frump swimsuits - necessary, she said, bc her boobs are big. It all goes with her old-fashioned tendencies, to cover up and only look slim, that’s the only way to be stylish. She’s also a terrible example when talking about bodies, criticizing her own for becoming broader after having her child. But she’s ok with showing it off when it’s a socially acceptable way to draw attention to herself. She’s just fucked up in thinking when it comes to literally everything about her physical appearance. Why is it ok to only be proud of your body when you are pregnant? Why not all the rest of your life? Wait - that goes with Lily’s old fashioned thinking too: your body is just nothing-y unless it’s growing babies. Moron.

Reactions: 27
New story - new name evasion. Grey is now "someone" who doesn't want to nap meaning Lily will have a hands on day with her. (She just keeps on mentioning her daughter in negative terms!)
I'm feeling proud of Grey for refusing to nap on her Lily days!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New story - new name evasion. Grey is now "someone" who doesn't want to nap meaning Lily will have a hands on day with her. (She just keeps on mentioning her daughter in negative terms!)
Soon Grey won’t want to nap at all AND she’ll have a baby to contend with. Most parents just get on with it. I want to punch the Debbie Downer at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's lucky that Grey has napped reliably for as long as she has, my little one stopped napping (unless she's ill/hasn't slept much at night etc) when she was about 20 months.

She just always makes it negative though - yes, it is nice to have a break while they nap but also it restricts your day somewhat, when they don't nap you can go out for the whole day and not worry about them sleeping which is great!

Reactions: 10
She's lucky that Grey has napped reliably for as long as she has, my little one stopped napping (unless she's ill/hasn't slept much at night etc) when she was about 20 months.

She just always makes it negative though - yes, it is nice to have a break while they nap but also it restricts your day somewhat, when they don't nap you can go out for the whole day and not worry about them sleeping which is great!
Quite right and as parents you just adapt to their changes and development.

Reactions: 6

For me no nap was worse because they turn into cranky demons without it. I much prefer a nap even if it makes me housebound for most of the afternoon. Maybe Lily will have a little grump on her hands this afternoon, for sure we’ll hear about it if so!

Reactions: 14
For me no nap was worse because they turn into cranky demons without it. I much prefer a nap even if it makes me housebound for most of the afternoon. Maybe Lily will have a little grump on her hands this afternoon, for sure we’ll hear about it if so!
I used to take mine out in the car just get them to sleep but there came a time when they just wouldn’t drop off. Especially my daughter who suffered with fomo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to take mine out in the car just get them to sleep but there came a time when they just wouldn’t drop off. Especially my daughter who suffered with fomo 🤣🤣
Hahaha wait are you Lily! I am so happy that she decided to not nap, you go girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girl needs to trim those brows so badly!!!! How can she not see that?! She looks like an alcoholic high school art teacher with those mental eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.