Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in her story about recording the last podcast (hallelujah) she says she looks forward to having 30% of her working time back. Recording can't take more than an hour, maybe one-and-a half? According to my subpar math skills that means she doesn't work more than 3,333 to 5 hours. Now she didn't say if that meant per day or week but in any case, that's not a lot 🤦‍♀️she should've kept her mouth shut about that because that really doesn't look great, Jesus Christ. I asked her about it but I don't expect a reply lol

Tell me again how busy you are....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think Gleam ask them to shut up. Suzie, Anna, we are twin set and Lily didn’t mention anything
Let’s not forget Gleam manage them, they don’t employ them. Influencers can speak up if they choose to, if they don’t, they may take advice from management but as self-employed members of society they make the final call

Reactions: 24
D0532937-D1EB-4BF0-A330-95561CEDB4E4.jpeg

Read: I don’t think any makeup brand has worked with me since I blamed my eczema flare up entirely on a single lipstick and wouldn’t stop going on about it at every single opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Lily’s discovered a few months ago that her wardrobe and clothes were covered in mould. I’m not even sure how it’s possible it got that bad as that type of mould does need time to develop. She has carpets so that they wouldn’t show dust. Every time she makes a video moving any furniture in the house (whether it’s Grey’s bed, their own bed, bedside tables, kitchen stuff), it’s always covered in dust to an unhealthy extent. I wouldn’t put it past her that she doesn’t realise their house is grubby, full of dust, maybe even more mould, both causing eczema. Instead of looking into what she could do differently, Lily always finds it most convenient to blame Grey for whatever problem she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 660324
Read: I don’t think any makeup brand has worked with me since I blamed my eczema flare up entirely on a single lipstick and wouldn’t stop going on about it at every single opportunity.
That’s the thing she’s blamed her eczema on everything. First it was the products she was using then it was Grey. It’s almost like she has eczema and it’s not one person or one products fault that it occasionally flares up… 🙄

Reactions: 17
In a classic Lily move she trialled a Soap & Glory lipstick for her wedding, had a bad reaction to it but decided it would be worth going ahead with it because “it’s my wedding” 🙄

So she uses the lipstick on her wedding day, this is what supposedly kicked off all her eczema woes for years and she mentioned Soap & Glory (including tagging them iirc) *constantly* every time she brought it up.

Soap & Glory was founded by Marcia Kilgore who sold it to Boots, these are not people/companies you drag for no reason (other than your own pigheadedness) without consequences.

she seemed to really enjoy showing off how bad her eczema was all the time? It was bizarre sadfishing, and angling for #gifted dermatologist appointments and miracle products to cure it.

I love that the whole point of using Soap & Glory was she was trying so hard to be ‘unexpected’ - like Lily’s such an unpredictable bride, she could have had Chanel or Dior but she used a high street lippy any pleb can afford 🤪 and it backfired terribly.

why would any makeup brand risk being treated like that? She digs all her own graves this one but is too privileged and lacking in self awareness to realise it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm pretty sure her sister also suffers from eczema so it might just be a family thing that took a while to trigger in Lily?

As already mentioned, why would a brand approach her to work with them after she has previously slated other make up brands? She'll create the narrative that her USP of being 'real' has cost her jobs when actually it was a sloppy move on her part and now she's paying the price.

They are BS, they used to be the girls that write blog posts at night after they full time job.

Her eczema was there before Grey was even born, she can’t keep track of her own BS.

Reactions: 10
I'm not buying her no make up brands will sponsor me now. She gets sent a tit load of free makeup products and if brands were so concerned about how there products would look on her they wouldn't even bother sending her the free stuff. As someone who also suffers from eczema on my face I couldn't think of anything worse than having to film myself applying make up when I am having a flare up though. If anything I could see Gleam not putting her forward for those kind of brand collabs. I mean if a brand approaches Gleam and wants to do some paid content and you had to choose between Lily and Anna and at the time Lily is whining about her eczema who do you think they are going to put forward for the ad?? Not Lily!

• Heart
Lily’s discovered a few months ago that her wardrobe and clothes were covered in mould. I’m not even sure how it’s possible it got that bad as that type of mould does need time to develop. She has carpets so that they wouldn’t show dust. Every time she makes a video moving any furniture in the house (whether it’s Grey’s bed, their own bed, bedside tables, kitchen stuff), it’s always covered in dust to an unhealthy extent. I wouldn’t put it past her that she doesn’t realise their house is grubby, full of dust, maybe even more mould, both causing eczema. Instead of looking into what she could do differently, Lily always finds it most convenient to blame Grey for whatever problem she has.
But she has to have carpets upstairs in bedrooms because that’s what you do in her family…..

Skin problems can definitely get worse (or better) in pregnancy, but surely chopping and changing your skin care and using so many different products doesn’t help!

Reactions: 12
Yup, didn't she go on about being a 'tomboy' at school and playing football.
Yeah she keep yapping that she was so tomboy and active in school, she played football and tenis but now she can't even shave her own pube :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her smile next to her feckin sugar snap bloody peas looks so forced, it’s like she’s smiling through a migraine! Amazing how she’s perfected smiling and frowning all at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder is her eczema dairy-sensitive?
It'd be awful if her Missoma ice cream caused a further flare-up 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No makeup brands will work with her but Missoma will send a whole ice cream van to her house, such a tough life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not buying her no make up brands will sponsor me now. She gets sent a tit load of free makeup products and if brands were so concerned about how there products would look on her they wouldn't even bother sending her the free stuff. As someone who also suffers from eczema on my face I couldn't think of anything worse than having to film myself applying make up when I am having a flare up though. If anything I could see Gleam not putting her forward for those kind of brand collabs. I mean if a brand approaches Gleam and wants to do some paid content and you had to choose between Lily and Anna and at the time Lily is whining about her eczema who do you think they are going to put forward for the ad?? Not Lily!
I don't think it occurs to Lily that maybe brands just don't want to work with her because she's unprofessional, lazy and is pretty rubbish at creating content. Lily always has to present herself as the victim and, in this case, she feels she's been excluded because of a skin condition and not because she isn't keeping up with the game. She thinks being an OG is enough in itself for the brands to flock to her.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.