Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have two pregnant friends - one got the jab, the other is waiting until after she gives birth.

sanctimommies are toxic online ... coupled with how crazy town anti-vaxxers are, i'm not surprised that either of them are keeping quiet on this.

Reactions: 12
Lily and Anna not having a vaccine yet has nothing to do with them being pregnant and everything to do with them living in their isolated privileged sheltered bubble. No need for a vaccine if you never leave your house even to get bread and milk.
I can’t see either of them sharing if they have had it. They seem like the kind of people where They would be too concerned with alienating someone. Even crazy anti-vax people can ‘swipe up!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve delayed my new TTC so that I can get a jab. I know this is not something everyone is comfortable doing but I had two miscarriages last year during the first and then the second lockdown and I was always concerned if I would catch COVID with those countless hospital visits to manage the end of pregnancy. I understand that conceiving cannot be planned, but these two did plan it, are relatively young so I can’t see why they wouldn’t have waited 5 months if that would’ve given them, the baby and everyone in their family a safer future.
I chose to do the same. I would be higher risk and decided a bigger age gap/risk of me being older etc was worth it for the sake of having my vaccine.

Reactions: 3
That outfit makes me rage. It’s just so bad.
The vaccine topic is so toxic online that I hope actually neither of them talk about it, because as much as is fun to joke and criticize them, the level of hate they will receive for whichever choice they make will be awful.

And they’re both so dim that I’d be concerned for any ideas or content they put out on the subject. They’ve both proven time and time again that they regurgitate ideas and content so they’d do the same for this too. I don’t think they should talk about it either, not only because of the hate either way, but because they’d spread misinformation and I’d worry about potential harm to their followers if they followed their dim advice.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.