Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, Anna and her are so fixated with the dates. Anna conceived on the weekend they moved in, naturally Lily had to find something to brag - IWD. Imagine if it is a baby girl, she would say her baby is strong will blah blah brag brag.
Is this normal for a first time parent? This like CSI level forensic timeline of when a bleeping egg was fertilized?! bleeping weird flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is this normal for a first time parent? This like CSI level forensic timeline of when a bleeping egg was fertilized?! bleeping weird flex.
Yeah as a child of my parents, I don't want to think or even know when and where my parents had sex. No thank you..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These people have got to find something to do with their lifes other than obsesessing over when they got fertilized 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah as a child of my parents, I don't want to think or even know when and where my parents had sex. No thank you..
Ha! We know the exact date our first baby was conceived as we were in a LDR, but definitely won’t rub his face in it!

I like linen (wearing linen pants at the moment) but not all together or it just looks like a crumpled mess. Even if she just put on some lipstick and a different colour bag or shoes, it would look 50% better!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
tracking ovulation is one of the basics of actively trying to conceive, I don't think that's weird at all (but I am part of those communities)

Reactions: 15
Can people from the Nordic countries confirm if this is 'Nordic chic'?

View attachment 650371
I have questions.
  1. Does she own a mirror?
  2. Does she own an iron? #timetobeg
  3. Does anyone around her care enough about her to tell her how hideous she looks?
  4. Did PJs as daywear come into fashion and no one told me?
  5. WTF was she thinking?
My husband says she looks like she's on her way to a job interview for Lead Guru at a health spa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In a previous thread I suggested Salty or Bitter.
I love all of these, my (semi serious) thoughts that she might go for are:
Ash/Asher
Arne (Scandi and it means Eagle just like her favourite niche cult band that no one else has ever heard of)
Maybe she'll just go straight for Eagle
I still think Jude might be a shout because of their SuPeR UnIqUe wedding song.

Reactions: 18
I love all of these, my (semi serious) thoughts that she might go for are:
Ash/Asher
Arne (Scandi and it means Eagle just like her favourite niche cult band that no one else has ever heard of)
Maybe she'll just go straight for Eagle
I still think Jude might be a shout because of their SuPeR UnIqUe wedding song.
But Arne is not English! How do you think Londoner English would have a child whose name is not English? Remember, she doesn’t want or need to listen to anything other than English, cause she’s so English! And did I mention she’s a Londoner too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But Arne is not English! How do you think Londoner English would have a child whose name is not English? Remember, she doesn’t want or need to listen to anything other than English, cause she’s so English! And did I mention she’s a Londoner too!
Ah yes, very good point! Arne Garnham would be pretty funny though...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear, she is such a sheep. She didn’t talk much about pregnancy symptoms with Grey until the Anna. Both of them are obsessive. If one day Anna eats Poo, she will follow.

Oh Scandi is fine though, because scandi…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can I picture Lily screaming at Rich that its International Women's day and because she's a boss woman she's going to make sure he impregnates her on this day. You know, anything to emasculate the poor guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thinking Ari for the baby name!
That's actually a really good shout: both Hebrew and Nordic roots, it's a short name, it sounds OK with both Grey and Garnham, it means 'Eagle' like her obscure music choice... ticks so many boxes!
She won't go for it though. Not tryhard enough for her.

Reactions: 12
Whichever name she chooses will be ugly and miserable. Feel sorry for these kids.

Honestly hope this is her last pregnancy. She says, "the last thing my family needs is more boys" -- I say, "The last thing the world needs is more Lily offspring." Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she mention anything about getting the vaccine?
Wonder if she will get it after she gives birth

Reactions: 3
Lily: "I'm VERY into strong flavors at the moment"
Also Lily: eats unflavored chicken fillets for lunch

??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.