Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such happy news and a baby is obviously a huge blessing but I just cannot stand her and so feel irrationally annoyed🤣🤮
Ugh, she is just the worst kind of person in all possible respects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Such happy news and a baby is obviously a huge blessing but I just cannot stand her and so feel irrationally annoyed🤣🤮
Ugh, she is just the worst kind of person in all possible respects.
i get that. I do a little bit hope that she has a really fussy baby or a hard baby so she actually learns what it is to have something be genuinely difficult. Because right now the way she complains from her privileged position does get on my nerves. Hopefully it would bring her down to earth a little and start paying more attention to the real world… not the fantasy world she currently lives in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Takeaways from Lily's pregnancy announcement vlog:
She obviously wanted another girl. She wanted a girl the first time too. She wanted all girls. A boy was not in the plan.
She thought the email from the doctor would tell her she was having a boy or girl. Instead the email said 'male.' This freaked Lily out and she felt as though she had a full grown male growing inside her. WTF. Why does she say this stuff? She sounds so brain dead.
The 'due after September' thing is for sure a dig at Anna. I expect it has something to do with Lily being a seasoned, experienced mum of two while Anna is a mere amateur.
She said it took a while for Rich to get his head around the fact she's pregnant. Why? They were trying for a baby, right?! Maybe she worded it wrong (highly likely) but she made it sound like Rich wasn't initially overjoyed with the pregnancy - like it took him a while to come to terms with it. Having seen Rich with Grey, I kinda doubt this is the case. And I don't know why she said it. I'm also sure it can't have been too much of a shock to him since they were trying. Weird.
She said she pees herself every time she sneezes.
She said she hasn't bought anything much for the baby yet. Lol. Oh, Lily! #onthebeg
Rich walked into the room at one point. She told him she was filming and then cut the video. I almost cheered. Anna, please take note!!

Current leading name suggestions are Ecru, Tanner and Bear (although Rich already ruled out Bear last time). Keep the name suggestions coming! I'd love if we guessed right!

Names on Lily's list last time included Navy and Panda. I think she might have mentioned more in the past but I can't remember.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
What ever we think guys, the important thing is that Lily 'has got her personality back!'

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just watched her video. She’s so smug!

I found the ‘male’ comment weird too. I know 2 people who have had a miscarriage recently and the entitlement that Lily has is awful to watch. She just thinks these things happen to everyone naturally.

I also thought Rich coming in the room was planned in a way to keep up with the Newton’s. We’ll be seeing Rich more in vlogs, ‘mark’ my word 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I've got some more name suggestions!

'Cub'. This will be in honour of Lily's father, Lionel. Rich will draw the line at calling the kid 'Lion,' but he might just go for Cub (even though he didn't go for Bear). Maybe they'll call him Cubby. Grey and Cubby. Sounds cute, right? Lol!

'Ajax'. Because it's on the list of 'unusual baby names 2021' and nobody told Lily it's also a toilet cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I feel for everyone on here who is struggling with work/money/work-life balance/infertility/children/life and I can empathize why Lily's announcement was so triggering for some ppl on here. It must be frustrating b/c deep down to some degree, most ppl still believe if you are a good person and work hard life will reward you and "punish/karma" will happen to those who don't but life doesn't always work that way. Lily just got lucky she was born to a privileged loving family and was a slim white woman in her 20s when she decided to become an influencer at the right time.

That said, I hope everyone finds it amusing how much it kills Lily to see how basic she is. Lily married her uni boyfriend, bought a house then had a child who literally follows trends whether its getting tattoos or naming her child a hipster name. She so desperately wants to be "cool" and "different" but the fact Lily spoke about how she thought she would be the "different" one among her group to have two girls whereas everyone around she knows has a boy and girl made me laugh out loud. I'm glad she's having a boy and I hope Rich takes the initiative and teaches those kids life skills "don't be like mummy who never learned..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I fear for the poor child already in the name stakes if Grey is anything to go by…

Reactions: 19
100% she wanted another girl. 100%.

Rich is sad cause now's she's pregnant he know it rules out any further action for 2021. And probably 2022 too.

Ultimately I think that, unless Lily finds her 'thing' and gets clever about it quickly this baby could be the final nail in the coffin for her career. She doesn't want to be a mummy blogger (and quite frankly I don't think she'd be a very good one). By the time she sends this one to nursery she'll be nearly 36 and her audience (who I believe are younger than her) would've moved on.

I fear for the poor child already in the name stakes if Grey is anything to go by…
Thing is Grey would be a much cuter name for a boy.

Reactions: 37
I've got some more name suggestions!

'Cub'. This will be in honour of Lily's father, Lionel. Rich will draw the line at calling the kid 'Lion,' but he might just go for Cub (even though he didn't go for Bear). Maybe they'll call him Cubby. Grey and Cubby. Sounds cute, right? Lol!

'Ajax'. Because it's on the list of 'unusual baby names 2021' and nobody told Lily it's also a toilet cleaner.
She won’t go for a noun because she’s already got an adjective kid (or “thing word” vs. “descriptive word” in Lil’s world). I hope she’ll stick with that given that so far we’ve had a grey-navy teddy bear panda.
Maybe she’ll go with a girl name to be so quirky?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I admit she does make me feel like I’ve gone wrong in my life - 28, single, living back at home after a relationship break down. But then I remember you don’t have to follow what Lily thinks is a normative and fulfilling and albeit middle-class life trajectory.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Ok before my head bleeping explodes with stupiditis, can someone tell me why she didn’t start trying until January ‘because the due date would then be after September’? Also…why’s she so bewildered about having a winter baby? ‘I don’t know anything about winter walks’ - and finally, why is everything just ‘crazy’?? Why is having one of each crazy…?????? Jesus the woman’s a moron!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I'm disappointed this baby will not be called Saffron Agave

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ok before my head bleeping explodes with stupiditis, can someone tell me why she didn’t start trying until January ‘because the due date would then be after September’? Also…why’s she so bewildered about having a winter baby? ‘I don’t know anything about winter walks’ - and finally, why is everything just ‘crazy’?? Why is having one of each crazy…?????? Jesus the woman’s a moron!
it was discussed in the last thread that it might have something to do with school years and the fact a summer baby can occasionally struggle in school when very young(although eventually catch up) and Anna is having a summer baby so it’s like a 1 up sort of situation where lily is better because she thought about this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
it was discussed in the last thread that it might have something to do with school years and the fact a summer baby can occasionally struggle in school when very young(although eventually catch up) and Anna is having a summer baby so it’s like a 1 up sort of situation where lily is better because she thought about this.
Wow what a treat to be able to schedule conception to fit in with a school year. I had a January and a February birth date and they both went to school when they were meant to. I was just blessed to be pregnant. She’s an over privileged dick

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Why did she limit comments on her pregnancy post? And did she only hold off on announcing it to be like Anna? (I’m just catching up, I ignore Lily for a few months at a time and then come back and see what stupid stuff she’s doing now)

Reactions: 20
Why did she limit comments on her pregnancy post? And did she only hold off on announcing it to be like Anna? (I’m just catching up, I ignore Lily for a few months at a time and then come back and see what stupid stuff she’s doing now)
I reckon she held off until she had her gender scan which you can have privately at 16 weeks plus. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Garlic, Navy, Plum, Pear, Bear, Banana, Pistachio, Gelato,....this is what I got for now as for the names.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon she held off until she had her gender scan which you can have privately at 16 weeks plus. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She received the results via email, so far more likely she had a blood test - which can determine feral sex from 8 weeks. I just found out as part of my NIPT (advanced maternal age) at 10 weeks.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.