Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention anything about getting the vaccine?
Wonder if she will get it after she gives birth
Funnily enough, I was wondering the same this morning, regarding both Lily and Anna. Have either of them been vaccinated at all? I feel sure we would have heard if they had been.

With case numbers predicted to be over 100,000 by August, and new variants popping up all over the place, PLUS the government looking to end all restrictions soon (🤔), I personally wouldn’t want to be unvaccinated.

Mind you, I suppose neither of them actually go anywhere, really.

Reactions: 11
Funnily enough, I was wondering the same this morning, regarding both Lily and Anna. Have either of them been vaccinated at all? I feel sure we would have heard if they had been.

With case numbers predicted to be over 100,000 by August, and new variants popping up all over the place, PLUS the government looking to end all restrictions soon (🤔), I personally wouldn’t want to be unvaccinated.

I know a few pregnant or planning to be pregnant women who aren’t having it *yet*. I know one who had it in the later stages. Not sure what I’d do to be honest.

Reactions: 3
I’ve delayed my new TTC so that I can get a jab. I know this is not something everyone is comfortable doing but I had two miscarriages last year during the first and then the second lockdown and I was always concerned if I would catch COVID with those countless hospital visits to manage the end of pregnancy. I understand that conceiving cannot be planned, but these two did plan it, are relatively young so I can’t see why they wouldn’t have waited 5 months if that would’ve given them, the baby and everyone in their family a safer future.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lily and Anna not having a vaccine yet has nothing to do with them being pregnant and everything to do with them living in their isolated privileged sheltered bubble. No need for a vaccine if you never leave your house even to get bread and milk.

Reactions: 18
Omg she is the OG of the internet, and she didn’t know you can flip the emoji on IG. There is nothing going on upstairs for her. She is ugly and stupid inside out.

Lily and Anna not having a vaccine yet has nothing to do with them being pregnant and everything to do with them living in their isolated privileged sheltered bubble. No need for a vaccine if you never leave your house even to get bread and milk.
Hahahah! You do know they drive all the way to Hove or Worthing to shop in Waitrose right, of course middle class don’t spread COVID haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah, they send their witches to get the groceries.
I cringe so badly inside whenever she shows her Waitrose food, like babe, there is a Saino's near you you know. Unless you're getting something exotic, you don't really need to do a 30 min round trip to Waitrose & Partners haha

• Haha
I’ve delayed my new TTC so that I can get a jab. I know this is not something everyone is comfortable doing but I had two miscarriages last year during the first and then the second lockdown and I was always concerned if I would catch COVID with those countless hospital visits to manage the end of pregnancy. I understand that conceiving cannot be planned, but these two did plan it, are relatively young so I can’t see why they wouldn’t have waited 5 months if that would’ve given them, the baby and everyone in their family a safer future.
Hmmm the only thing is that there was no mass vaccination program in place at the time Anna conceived at least
I can’t stand Anna and Lily but I know many women who’ve used lockdown as an opportunity to have a baby and no one who has delayed it to get the vaccine so can’t really criticise them for that.

Reactions: 1

I think it’s a very difficult choice and as a pregnant woman, anyone you ask gives you mixed opinions. I’m almost 16weeks, and all I was given was a shrug from my midwife. I’ve had to do all my research myself and figure out the good from the crap.

I am due in December and terrified tbh. Terrified if I have the vaccine and something happens, terrified if I don’t and I catch covid. You can’t win, and I think it’s a really difficult predicament to be in as no one else has been in this situation.

would I like either of them to open discussion? Yes! But I can’t see why they won’t. People will start the anti vax talk and then the discussion gets dropped.
I think it’s so easy to say ‘well I would do X’ but when there is a life growing inside of you, it changes.
I started TTC at the start of the year, because after the last 18m who knows how long this will go on for and the advice of pregnant woman has changed so much and my age group wasn’t called up then so I couldnt even get one dose before hand.

I just don’t think it’s fair to criticise on that basis alone. Personally, I’m waiting until 20/24weeks to make a decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmmm the only thing is that there was no mass vaccination program in place at the time Anna conceived at least
I can’t stand Anna and Lily but I know many women who’ve used lockdown as an opportunity to have a baby and no one who has delayed it to get the vaccine so can’t really criticise them for that.
If it doesn’t make them feel more stressed and they are content with their decision it’s fine. I knew I needed to have one less thing to worry about after what I’d been through last year, that’s why I decided to have the jab first before we start trying again. My point was that it’s not impossible to think ahead and think about it in this way. If they were so concerned about COVID and really into getting the jab they could’ve done what I did. I won’t have sympathy if sheltered princess Lily starts complaining about anything Covid related.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The vaccine topic is so toxic online that I hope actually neither of them talk about it, because as much as is fun to joke and criticize them, the level of hate they will receive for whichever choice they make will be awful.

Reactions: 24
Omg she is the OG of the internet, and she didn’t know you can flip the emoji on IG. There is nothing going on upstairs for her. She is ugly and stupid inside out.

Hahahah! You do know they drive all the way to Hove or Worthing to shop in Waitrose right, of course middle class don’t spread COVID haha.
this is the second time in like a month she’s mentioned the tapping a gif to flip it hack. pregnancy brain or just being dim? we may never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not from the UK. Is Waitrose particularly high-end/expensive, or just a regular grocery store? Grateful if someone can put it into context for us foreigners!
I'm a foreigner but have been living in the UK for 5 years so hopefully that makes me apt to answer that question haha. I'd say that Waitrose is probably the most expensive supermarket chain in the UK. I don't shop there often but from what I've seen, it's expensive and posh without being high end x

Reactions: 9
The vaccine topic is so toxic online that I hope actually neither of them talk about it, because as much as is fun to joke and criticize them, the level of hate they will receive for whichever choice they make will be awful.
I kind of agree with this. Of course saying “jabs are available for groups x, y, z” for information sharing is fine, but I’m getting my vaccine science-based questions answered by epidemiologists and doctors, not beauty/fashion influencers who don’t like flavourful foods. For anyone interested in very well-research guidance, kinggutterbaby on IG is incredible. She’s US-based so some of the info/references might be different, but she’s an infectious disease researcher and so thorough with her explanations.

I got Covid from my son's daycare about 2 days after I got my first vaccine shot. Being pregnant with Covid is terrible and scary, and I wish I hadn't gone through it! Not a Lily fan but I hope if she delays the vaccine through the end of pregnancy that she is able to safely isolate.

Reactions: 7
I got Covid from my son's daycare about 2 days after I got my first vaccine shot. Being pregnant with Covid is terrible and scary, and I wish I hadn't gone through it! Not a Lily fan but I hope if she delays the vaccine through the end of pregnancy that she is able to safely isolate.
she hasn’t been isolating, she’s been out and about, had parties, and had friends over all whilst she was secretly pregnant. So I don’t think she will isolate for the rest of her pregnancy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.