Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are doing the grands a disservice in comparing them to Lily - there’s no way in hell my grandparents would be caught looking so rumpled. And they def wouldn’t publish a picture of them looking like they have balance/mobility issues! I thought that too!

@Lechat “the rage” Love it

Reactions: 16
Or tuck the shirt in to make it look like a one piece/jumpsuit! Tie a cute little bandana around the neck or as a headband. Black or brown sandals. Bag. Done.

Reactions: 10
Or tuck the shirt in to make it look like a one piece/jumpsuit! Tie a cute little bandana around the neck or as a headband. Black or brown sandals. Bag. Done.
Exactly. All it needed was some styling and better accessories to look 10000000% better.

Expectations (what lily thinks she looks like):

Vs reality (what she actually looks like):

Reactions: 34
Yes, of course, there are loads of lifestyle (or otherwise) influencers setting new trends and benchmarks. Off the top of my head, I follow an expat lifestyle/travel influencer, a cat AND a cheese account that are each more cutting edge than Lily.

They are all fairly new accounts and have a combined following larger than Lily’s - but I’m sure that each of them will eclipse her in the next year or 2. The main diff here is the work ethic and professionalism is immediately obvious. And they are all offering value in addition to selling. They are just more modern while Lily’s all old and stagnant. She’s made a big mistake by not getting up to speed over on TikTok - that’s another thing all these accounts have in common. I’m older than her but it is definitely a platform I use for all kinds of things, from beauty to cooking to travel to kid activities. As do most of my similarly aged friends! I think that just goes to show Lily was simply lucky, not a thought leader.

Lily is like TK Maxx; these other accounts are like an experience where you escape, and these are just the ones that quickly came to mind!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What do you mean she isn’t smart and up to date? Haven’t you seen her incredible and groundbreaking work with stop motion?

Reactions: 31
when the cheese account is more revolutionary, you probably need to throw in the towel and find a new career.

Reactions: 17
when the cheese account is more revolutionary, you probably need to throw in the towel and find a new career.
Omg you made me snort, hilarious.

The cat one is the worst example. That cat is a pandemic pet, so it’s only a year or so old and already has over 100k on just Insta. Yea, the guy is and the cat’s cute as a button, but Lily has London, a reno and a baby and she still can’t get growth like that!

Reactions: 9
Lily seems like the kind of woman who hates her child but loves the attention she gets when she’s pregnant. I know that as soon as her baby boy is born, she’ll go back to being her moody self.
But she has to keep up with her sis and Nanna Edit and have children because she wants to tick off her life to do list.

Reactions: 22
LOL, Anna and her are so fixated with the dates. Anna conceived on the weekend they moved in, naturally Lily had to find something to brag - IWD. Imagine if it is a baby girl, she would say her baby is strong will blah blah brag brag.

Reactions: 13
linen is one or the other for me - the top tucked into some jean shorts, or the bottoms with a crisp white tee.

the combo of the 6 different beiges - her top, pants, sandals, face, bag, filter, is too much.

Reactions: 21
linen is one or the other for me - the top tucked into some jean shorts, or the bottoms with a crisp white tee.

the combo of the 6 different beiges - her top, pants, sandals, face, bag, filter, is too much.
Agreed. Is all about balance, unless you are super chic, beige linen top and beige linen pants are no no to me. I don’t mind if the top and pants are in different colour, that sandals just burn it already.

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised he’s an associate director working only part time. That’s relatively high up, and he usually would have a team under him, so would expect it to be a full time role to manage a team.
Forget that he’s part time, I’m more surprised by his ability to be in that high position considering he doesn’t seem particularly bright or able to articulate his thoughts. But then again, management positions are often filled by morons simply because they lack self-awareness hence make it far without self-doubt that many more intelligent people struggle with.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.