Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got some more name suggestions!

'Cub'. This will be in honour of Lily's father, Lionel. Rich will draw the line at calling the kid 'Lion,' but he might just go for Cub (even though he didn't go for Bear). Maybe they'll call him Cubby. Grey and Cubby. Sounds cute, right? Lol!

'Ajax'. Because it's on the list of 'unusual baby names 2021' and nobody told Lily it's also a toilet cleaner.
And of course a Dutch football team, but I doubt anyone told Lily....

Ok before my head bleeping explodes with stupiditis, can someone tell me why she didn’t start trying until January ‘because the due date would then be after September’? Also…why’s she so bewildered about having a winter baby? ‘I don’t know anything about winter walks’ - and finally, why is everything just ‘crazy’?? Why is having one of each crazy…?????? Jesus the woman’s a moron!
What does having a baby in winter have to do with having to know about winter walks? And what is there to know about winter walks? It's a walk, but in winter. Surely she's walked any time from November to March before?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You know what, I am waiting for that little lecture from Queen Lily "Guys, I felt like people only give attention to first time mums. I felt like second time mums are often neglected, like no one ask how are you"
Yes!! Can just hear her saying it in three...two...one...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her IG post says her baby boy is due in November? Haven't watched the vlog, so did she say September there? Pregnancy brain already? ;)

Reactions: 1
Her IG post says her baby boy is due in November? Haven't watched the vlog, so did she say September there? Pregnancy brain already? ;)
They waited until January to start trying so the baby wouldn't be born before September.

Lily, if you are reading, walking in November is the same as walking in May. One foot in front of the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
They waited until January to start trying so the baby wouldn't be born before September.
Oh, gotcha.
When is the cut-off time? When does it change from 'after September' to 'before September'? Is it the same calendar year, so Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. are all good, the rest would be 'before September'?

I wonder how much Lily has already scared Anna, with all these 'nobody told you, but....' stories about pregnancy, labour, and of course having an actual baby. Is Anna already prepared for lunch at 11.30, no matter what? Or a baby that will only sleep when there isn't another sound in the house, and the room is completely dark, so the parents can never utter a single word when baby is asleep? And most certainly not film a video?

Reactions: 13
Ok, so more name suggestions from me to add to Tanner:

Rich Jr (to honour the greatest dad/ride the world has ever known)

London (obviously)

Cerulean (to match her blue kitchen cupboards)

Inchyra (because she loves Farrow & Ball)

Hague (ditto)

Clay (to rhyme with Grey, duh)

Lawn (a good distraction from her fake grass)

Moss (for the same reasons)

Hessian (like the material of the sack dresses that she currently favours, plus it sounds eco-friendly)

Space (with the middle initials NK, named after the best spot in King’s Cross)

Salton (because I love the idea of Lily nicknaming her son “Salty”)

Edited to add:

I forgot Barnaby, after being the first person to have that kind of barn door in the UK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
uhh a lot of these things on the link seem a little too out there for lily to try. straddling? doggy style? please.

like everything else, i think lily was just lucky that she's having a boy. everything is on a schedule for her and it always seems to work out, so why not the perfect one girl one boy family, as well?

i wonder if this means they'll be moving soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most amazing part for me was, I never once wondered why did she take break and if she was even on one.
When she said, thank you for your lovely messages, I just needed some time off so I was not uploading, thats when I realized I was still subscribed to her dumbshit channel.

Thank You, next!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She received the results via email, so far more likely she had a blood test - which can determine feral sex from 8 weeks. I just found out as part of my NIPT (advanced maternal age) at 10 weeks.
Potentially had the harmony test (at 11 weeks like Zoe sugg) because lily can’t miss out on anything someone else is doing… I don’t remember if you can get that on the NHS if not required so probably went private.
Apologies for anything triggering.
Just to check for clarity, this may be very obvious especially to mums and those trying and knowledgeable - my heart goes out to you x
Is there any way, at all, of knowing the sex of one or multiple babies with just an ultrasound at 8-10 weeks only??
I think I have someone telling me a big fib 😬

Apologies for anything triggering.
Just to check for clarity, this may be very obvious especially to mums and those trying and knowledgeable - my heart goes out to you x
Is there any way, at all, of knowing the sex of one or multiple babies with just an ultrasound at 8-10 weeks only??
I think I have someone telling me a big fib 😬
The answer is definitely no. At 8-10 weeks you can’t tell the gender from an ultrasound. In Belgium, we have the NIPT test which tells you the gender from about 12 weeks (it’s a blood test).

Reactions: 5
The answer is definitely no. At 8-10 weeks you can’t tell the gender from an ultrasound. In Belgium, we have the NIPT test which tells you the gender from about 12 weeks (it’s a blood test).
Thank you so much. And even with the blood test it would take a week or slightly more to receive back the results right!
Gives me chills when people think they can lie and say they got a instant answer at a ultrasound. So weird.

Reactions: 4
Thank you so much. And even with the blood test it would take a week or slightly more to receive back the results right!
Gives me chills when people think they can lie and say they got a instant answer at a ultrasound. So weird.
Definitely can’t tell gender that early. The NIPT / Harmony test is usually around 12-14 weeks but they can’t always get enough foetal DNA to tell gender, so often people need to wait until 20 week scan.

Lily will be on the beg like nobodies business as I’m sure all the gender neutral clothes Grey had will be the totally wrong season, and still too ‘girly’. She’s going to be massively competing with Anna, given that as someone said above, Zoella’s baby is also due around this time, so I can see her getting way more freebies/exposure than these two.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.