Lily Pebbles #24 I passed my riding test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she limit comments on her pregnancy post? And did she only hold off on announcing it to be like Anna? (I’m just catching up, I ignore Lily for a few months at a time and then come back and see what stupid stuff she’s doing now)
She claims she didn’t announce it until she did because she didn’t have a bump yet at 12 weeks and saw no point. Then when she did have a bump she had too many videos planned to be able to fit this video in somewhere 🤨

I think she was trying to wait until after the 20 weeks to be like Anna but too many people were guessing that she decide to make the video this week.

She received the results via email, so far more likely she had a blood test - which can determine feral sex from 8 weeks. I just found out as part of my NIPT (advanced maternal age) at 10 weeks.
Potentially had the harmony test (at 11 weeks like Zoe sugg) because lily can’t miss out on anything someone else is doing… I don’t remember if you can get that on the NHS if not required so probably went private.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's got to her early 30s without knowing one person who has struggled to get pregnant or had a miscarriage. They'd give anything to have a baby regardless of the month it's born. She's q special kind of dumb.

It's so hilarious that she thinks.they are challenging stereotypes because Rich spends time with his child. They couldn't be more beige.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The whole conception to fit in with the school year baffles me. What happens if you start trying and aren't pregnant by a certain point? Do you stop trying and start again next year, just so your child avoids possibly, maybe, perhaps not struggling for a few months in school?! I am a July baby and never struggled, in fact I was ahead of quite a few of them. What a waste of months where you could be conceiving a much-loved baby. She takes her fertility for granted and it's really irritating.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
The whole conception to fit in with the school year baffles me. What happens if you start trying and aren't pregnant by a certain point? Do you stop trying and start again next year, just so your child avoids possibly, maybe, perhaps not struggling for a few months in school?! I am a July baby and never struggled, in fact I was ahead of quite a few of them. What a waste of months where you could be conceiving a much-loved baby. She takes her fertility for granted and it's really irritating.
My dickwad neighbour was determined not to have her first baby in May because there were already 4 other family birthdays that month. When did the baby arrive…….? 🤔May 10th. twit

Garlic, Navy, Plum, Pear, Bear, Banana, Pistachio, Gelato,....this is what I got for now as for the names.
Garlic Sugar-Snap-Pea Garnham. It’s catchy !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I know. I’ve never known anyone plan their pregnancy around this. I mean how dull can you get? She’s boring and entitled 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
I never want to make someone else's pregnancy about me, and I am genuinely over the moon for everyone who announces a pregnancy and a healthy baby - even Lily, but this sucks.

I did everything 'right', I married my high school sweetheart, went to uni, moved cities, returned to our home town, both worked on getting solid stable careers, got married, bought a family home and nothing. 3 years later still empty bedrooms and a year's worth of unpleasant tests for me later and still nothing. My story is not unique, sadly, and the older I get the more of my friends this is affecting.

This woman didn't even know about ovulation yet has the sheer privilege of PLANNING her due date around school years. That's me done with her channel I think.

Again, sorry for the rant and I really don't mean to make this about me but on Father's Day of all days when I feel like a failure to my husband it's hit a nerve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 125
I'm disappointed this baby will not be called Saffron Agave
I love that Saffron Agave still pops up! 🥰🥰

This time around, my money's on Basil Stevia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well done to all the Tattlers for guessing she was pregnant ages ago..take a bow 👏🏽. Lily must be gutted though, her YouTube video has only had 31,000 views so far. For such a huge announcement I’m sure she expected more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I sort of understand the September planning thing, and I say that as a late July birthday. Certainly didn't impact my education at all but clearly there are some disadvantages for younger children in a year group, hence parents now being given the option to hold back a year

It definitely feels like a sly dig at Anna...its quite a pointed thing to say when your best friend is expecting in August

I also wonder if they wanted the loft done and dusted beforehand

Reactions: 15
Eataly Kings Cross Garnham
Cobalt Moon Garnham
Greige Artichoke Garnham
Anthracite HelloFresh Garnham
The possibilities are endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I sort of understand the September planning thing, and I say that as a late July birthday. Certainly didn't impact my education at all but clearly there are some disadvantages for younger children in a year group, hence parents now being given the option to hold back a year

It definitely feels like a sly dig at Anna...its quite a pointed thing to say when your best friend is expecting in August

I also wonder if they wanted the loft done and dusted beforehand
Literally the only downside of having a late birthday and being younger than all your classmates is when everyone is 21 and you’re still 19 or 20 and can’t get into bars with your friends (unless you have a fake ID of course). THAT IS ALL.

Reactions: 23
She didn't mention this in the video but it is recommended that people who've had C-sections wait 18 months before trying to conceive again. I assumed she would try around new years as that's when Grey had turned 18 months. Not sure if her timing actually has anything to do with school years, she seems too dim to plan around that tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She didn't mention this in the video but it is recommended that people who've had C-sections wait 18 months before trying to conceive again. I assumed she would try around new years as that's when Grey had turned 18 months. Not sure if her timing actually has anything to do with school years, she seems to dim to plan around that tbh.
she said in the video they wanted the baby to be born after September which is what seemed like an odd comment

Reactions: 8
I'm positive she reads tattle (including Anna's thread) which is why she cut the video when Rich came in the room AND all the comments about 2nd pregnancy being different and not having so much time to think about it in reference to Anna tracking every breathe she's taken since conception.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what, I am waiting for that little lecture from Queen Lily "Guys, I felt like people only give attention to first time mums. I felt like second time mums are often neglected, like no one ask how are you"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.