Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been alone for two hours and she’s on Instagram stories complaining about it. Most people would be relishing in having a day alone for the first time in over a year. Really shows that lily is so codependent on Rich. Can’t be left alone for two hours.View attachment 590794View attachment 590795
Blooming heck. I dream of the day I can be home alone for a bit, there's always a husband and/or a toddler here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blooming heck. I dream of the day I can be home alone for a bit, there's always a husband and/or a toddler here!
Exactly! It’s a luxury that she has a mum who can take grey for the day and let lily ‘work’.

Plus she’s always complaining about how hard it is to work with grey around. Now she has a whole day without her and she’s complaining about that too!

Reactions: 26
Waiting for her to moan that Rich is back to the office and no one help out with bathing, cooking and cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s been alone for two hours and she’s on Instagram stories complaining about it. Most people would be relishing in having a day alone for the first time in over a year. Really shows that lily is so codependent on Rich. Can’t be left alone for two hours.View attachment 590794View attachment 590795
She cannot be in her own company. It's quite pathetic. The first day my child was at nursery and my partner was working back in the office I didn't even realise they weren't around until mid-way through the afternoon. I just had too much work on to even realise they weren't here!

Reactions: 24
My thoughts entirely. I LOVE being on my own, even for half an hour. She’s not normal or as you say, dependant on others for everything! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
The Frugality begged asked people to donate money via ko-fi, so far 121 people have kindly gifted $$$ to her.

There are accounts such as some travel bloggers that I will pay to watch, but if we ever come to that, that wouldn't be Lily, Anna or the Frugality.
If you need what is basically a GoFund me after 9 years on the internet during what is (to date) the hay day of “influencer” culture, your business model has failed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Waiting for her to moan that Rich is back to the office and no one help out with bathing, cooking and cleaning.
Rich will have to do bath and bedtime when he gets home followed by making dinner for Lily.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Some of us have been stuck at home alone. For over a year. duck me this girl is so tone deaf and just a bloody useless human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she just needs to keep her thoughts to herself tbh, she is so utterly tone deaf and doesn’t see how she comes across.

She is in a ‘job’ so wholly unsuited to her personality.

She really would be better off away from the internet, then she can live her privileged existence in peace and spout her frivolous nonsense to the people who love her, without judgement.

Without that love ( and she clearly has people who do love and accept her for who she is) to filter her, she comes across as an absolute prat.

Many people probably would too if they were posting their lives online all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210526-140831.png

She keeps banging on about "self shooting" today.

We get it Lily. Your husband didn't quit his job to come work for you, your life is awful, no one can possibly understand how hard it is to take photos of yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thought of the day: if I feel overwhelmed at work, I just have to come here and see what mundane non-problems Lily's moaning about, and it immediately makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Again, it’s the way she communicates. Someone who had a modicum of self-awareness would say:

“I’ve got the house to myself today since Grey’s with her grandma and Rich went into the office. I’m going to tackle my to-do list and get some tidying done. Maybe treat myself for lunch. Will show you what I’m up to yadda yadda.”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
By her own admittance, she had one job and effed it up.

I’m away from my husband for the first time since this pandemic (visiting fully vaxxed family). So I get it being weird or different doing things that used to be normal. There’s a lot to unpack with how Covid took so much from us, and changed us. That kind of reflection would be great to share!

Her stories also show us that Lily needs her audience—she’s lonely without it.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 591043

She keeps banging on about "self shooting" today.

We get it Lily. Your husband didn't quit his job to come work for you, your life is awful, no one can possibly understand how hard it is to take photos of yourself 🙄
Someone needs to tell her that the only likeable thing about her is that she has a normal husband

PS: Don't quite your day job to become Mark, no one is going to like you. If one day you decided to walk out from your marriage, you need the money to fight the Martin's in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.