Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoying me that she’s now excited for the Friends reunion #numberonefriendsfan when a couple of weeks ago when the teaser was released she said it was gonna be crap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She also went to Gloria, another done to death IG spot which is meh..edit:it was gifted, she didn’t pay for it herself.

Lily, if you read here I recommend Popolo, Casse Croute and the Barbary.
It's funny as well because aren't she and Anna fans of the Off Menu podcast? The hosts and guests on there are always mentioning interesting independent restaurants that she could easily check out...

Reactions: 8
Really annoying me that she’s now excited for the Friends reunion #numberonefriendsfan when a couple of weeks ago when the teaser was released she said it was gonna be crap!
Interesting she’s not being paid to #ad like Anna is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh please Lily... no one wants to take advice from you. ‘It’s one of those things you don’t know if no one tells you, so I’m telling you’.
It’s the only way she knows how to gather information herself. Someone has to tell you, otherwise there is no way you will ever find out about anything.

Reactions: 9
The dress is actually so hideous, you can only wonder if she's doing it to troll us 🤣

#potatosack

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[View attachment 592281

Possibly controversial, but if she added a belt and some statement earrings, I’d actually quite like this. However, she’d never think to do that/accessorise with anything that wasn’t #gifted from Missoma, because #noonetoldher.

• Haha
[View attachment 592281

Possibly controversial, but if she added a belt and some statement earrings, I’d actually quite like this. However, she’d never think to do that/accessorise with anything that wasn’t #gifted from Missoma, because #noonetoldher.
Let's be real: if she ironed the thing, added some footwear and removed the crappy filter it'd look 100 times better immediately. Maybe pose the photo somewhere that isn't 95% the same colours as her dress, skin and hair.
But ironing? Putting on shoes? Removing her beloved poo filter? Going outside? Nah. Stinks of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That linen dress is really not for her, not for her skin tone. It looks like a curtain that has been faded because of the sun

[View attachment 592281

I agree that if she styled a dress this shape it could look better and this shape is trendy at the moment. Cute earrings, chunky boots and a belt would make it better. But this colour is not good for her skin tone. It’s too wishy washy and too close to her skin tone that it washes her out.

Reactions: 9
Will the rainbow dress make an appearance this summer or has that already be relegated to JoJo's wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily is starting to look like she lives on a remote farm without running water and has to make her own clothes from potato sacks, old curtains and bits of twine.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lily is starting to look like she lives on a remote farm without running water and has to make her own clothes from potato sacks, old curtains and bits of twine.
except we all know she would never manage to survive

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.