Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's explaining on IG how the music from the IG library isn't for commercial use (say you are doing an AD on reels) and ends it with "so I'm telling you this because this is one of those thing you don't know if nobody tells you" 🤣

Oh Lils

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did Lily get a telling off for using music or something? That seemed like a long winded nobody told me it's not my fault. No one cares Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
did she actually make a tutorial on how to save an instagram post? like this feature has been up for at least 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did Lily get a telling off for using music or something? That seemed like a long winded nobody told me it's not my fault. No one cares Lily.
Must be. Like this time when she kept on pushing on her insta that blogs are no longer popular to avoid working on hers ( the truth is, it was not as profitable as insta). Looked like she was defending herself as a teen would do...She appears very stupid and childish when she does these things.
The truth is Lily had another busy London mum work day, Rich better run the poor Lily a bubble bath and serve her a glass of wine as soon as he arrives!
Also @ Lily: it is ok if you go for another hairstyle, the braids were just an example we suggested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly Lionel has told Lily this because his retirement income is reliant on royalties/people purchasing music/music licences legally. That's why she's so smug about it.

And IF people who work in the industry aren't aware of it then I'd be shocked. One of my previous roles involved producing video content (even though that wasn't my expertise) and even I KNEW about checking what music can and can't be used. It's called 'due diligence' and having a bit of a thought process - of course Taylor Swift isn't going to be pleased if her music is being used on an advert for a brand, if John Lewis was making a TV advert they'd have to purchase a licence to use the music so OF COURSE those sorts of permissions apply to all kinds of adverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s not anything new, really. You cannot play music from your personal Spotify account at a public event. You cannot use The Beatles songs in your ad just because you own the cd. You can cite academic journals free of charge in your thesis but not on your commercial website, you have to pay for usage rights.

I know there are plenty of influencers who break the rules but it’s kind of funny how Lily sees this as something unheard of and outrageous. You cannot use someone else’s intellectual property to make money yourself, easy as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
did she actually make a tutorial on how to save an instagram post? like this feature has been up for at least 3 years
I'm fairly certain that's about the third or fourth time she's explained how to save a picture and access your saved folders on Insta - I think we've all got it now Lily!!! Hardly revolutionary stuff

Hilarious that Lily's reel about Eataly used a French song... One of those 'you had one job' moments tbh
Also noted her use of #YouHadOneJob in today's water pouring f-up - I posted that here yesterday too...Could be a coincidence, or is somebody lurking here👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How could she be, she is SO BUSY! Gas nobody told you Rich does not work for her, and she has to Solo Shoot ? And she is a mum? I mean ... Poor Lily!

That call she mentions on IG is 100% her being told off. So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Lily always come across as bored, uninspired, unfulfilled and just so PLAIN.. she honestly has the personality of a raw potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd say Lily is using that phrasing on purpose to troll whoever has said it one here. And I'd say she is smug AF about it. Hi Lily, just a note for you. If you plait your hair when it's wet you won't need to straighten it first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I admire though when lily was saying about licensing rights for music all I can think about is Victoria inthefrow and all the Instagram adds she has blindly done based on copyrighted music and felt as if she was being a little passive aggressive towards other in influencers.

Reactions: 7
Again, it’s the way she communicates. Someone who had a modicum of self-awareness would say:

“I’ve got the house to myself today since Grey’s with her grandma and Rich went into the office. I’m going to tackle my to-do list and get some tidying done. Maybe treat myself for lunch. Will show you what I’m up to yadda yadda.”
Anyone who was good at creating content. Lily’s not.

From yesterday, I think. Was busy so no time to be snarky. Anyway, there’s literally no place in London that I want her to show me. She used to offer a bit of a glimpse into what one should do while there, but now she is The Last Person I would take dining or sightseeing tips. She’s just so dated.
9BADCF67-F682-4A98-9DC2-B5A06CA7EBE9.png

if she wanted to try to innovate, maybe public parks, or kid activities would interest me these days. But she doesn’t want to be a mummy blogger or show her kid. And public parks and museums don’t have ALs. Plus, her taste is so questionable nowadays that I would never haul my family to a recommendation I got from her, because I don’t trust it would be good!

I'd say it's just the type of place Lily would love.
Same. I would never go to Eataly while in London. I mean seriously, what is wrong with her? She’s thinks she’s so discerning and high brow, but she loves H&M, bog standard franchise food and essentially makes her living as an online salesperson for anything on Amazon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She also went to Gloria, another done to death IG spot which is meh..edit:it was gifted, she didn’t pay for it herself.

Lily, if you read here I recommend Popolo, Casse Croute and the Barbary.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who was good at creating content. Lily’s not.

From yesterday, I think. Was busy so no time to be snarky. Anyway, there’s literally no place in London that I want her to show me. She used to offer a bit of a glimpse into what one should do while there, but now she is The Last Person I would take dining or sightseeing tips. She’s just so dated.
View attachment 592007
if she wanted to try to innovate, maybe public parks, or kid activities would interest me these days. But she doesn’t want to be a mummy blogger or show her kid. And public parks and museums don’t have ALs. Plus, her taste is so questionable nowadays that I would never haul my family to a recommendation I got from her, because I don’t trust it would be good!
Damn, how did I miss this? I would've suggested to Lilly only kid/baby/mummy vlogger content just to piss her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.