Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her sister ; she seems really content with life, confident and upbeat.

Basically the opposite of Lily.

Reactions: 10
Why has she bought so many new sack dresses when her wardrobe is already full of that sort of thing? She can wear all her normal clothes up to 9 months pregnant if she wanted to

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she bought so many new sack dresses when her wardrobe is already full of that sort of thing? She can wear all her normal clothes up to 9 months pregnant if she wanted to
Yes but ad-affiliate? No swipe-up, no money for Lils

Reactions: 11
I think her sister seems just as dumb. I checked out the brownie baking or whatever she is doing now, and the woman who runs that business also seems a bit dim. She is apparently a 2-step verification campaigner, which is right up there with Lily’s mole activism in the category of “radical change no one knew they needed.”

Reactions: 16
I noticed in one of her ugly dress stories in her office (lol) there was a box of things in the background. Getting Grey’s baby clothes from the loft for BeigeHelloFresh Garnham?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the green ribbed vest midi from H&M.
Oh yes!! I also ordered this dress but returned it as it was kind of see through in the the green. That is a maternity dress.

Oh yes!! I also ordered this dress but returned it as it was kind of see through in the the green. That is a maternity dress.
It's this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she wasn’t pregnant we would have had a passive aggressive post about how it’s rude to speculate, she would have waved 900 tampons in our faces as proof she’s not pregnant - we’ve seen it before.

She is 110% pregnant.

Reactions: 45
The amazing braided pregnant woman. I don't care either way but that hair look does not suit her. She should cut it off her damaged hair like Nic Chapman.

Reactions: 5
The amazing braided pregnant woman. I don't care either way but that hair look does not suit her. She should cut it off her damaged hair like Nic Chapman.
Nic chapman didn’t cut her hair because it was damaged she cut it because she’s getting chemo for her MS.

Not really sure it’s fair to compare Lily not wanting to cut her damaged hair to someone cutting their hair because it’s going to fall out anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Nic chapman didn’t cut her hair because it was damaged she cut it because she’s getting chemo for her MS.

Not really sure it’s fair to compare Lily not wanting to cut her damaged hair to someone cutting their hair because it’s going to fall out anyway.
i think she meant she she should cut it off because it would look better just like it looks great on Nic. Unless she genuinely doesn’t know about the chemo. That’s how I read it 🤷🏻‍♀️

i think she meant she she should cut it off because it would look better just like it looks great on Nic. Unless she genuinely doesn’t know about the chemo. That’s how I read it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly thank you x I follow Nic and know why she has cut her hair off. Lily has moaned constantly about her hair, had a free haircut then hated it even more. People on here suggested she ties it up then suddenly she started doing it. Other people said she should cut it off and she didn't.

• Heart
Shes the worst woman I have come across pregnant, so ungrateful, and amplifies her moaning 1000%. Shes the type of woman that shouldnt be pregnant, and for Pebbles, shes only ticking off a box. I think weve all seen how much she lacks maternal skills.
Here come those photos slouched on a sofa looking unkempt and sucking an ice-cream

Reactions: 23
I would be very very surprised if she’s not pregnant. Last minute video incoming on Father’s Day….

Good luck to her. She’s in for a rude shock with two under 3 (my current life, and I get nowhere near as much help as she does!)

Reactions: 27
Haha Rich challenging stereotype, hun because you are bringing in easy money. If you are earning 30k per year I doubt he will be happy cooking, bathing and fishing. Plus he genuinely love to spend time with Grey

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Haha Rich challenging stereotype, hun because you are bringing in easy money. If you are earning 30k per year I doubt he will be happy cooking, bathing and fishing. Plus he genuinely love to spend time with Grey
Exactly. He can only stay home with Grey because she is in a rare (and privileged) position where she earns more than he does. Ultimately, because of the Gender Pay Gap and the astronomical cost of childcare, a lot of women end up having to stall or end their careers to stay home with children because, ultimately, their partners earn more so it makes financial sense to do it that way.

She's also in a very privileged position where having a child hasn't impacted their lifestyle. Most families, especially when paying nursery fees, have to amend their spending habits but not Lily.

So no Lily. Rich isn't a trial blazer in this regard. He isn't special for 'challenging stereotypes'.

The thing that makes me mad is that she thinks that her job/career/lifestyle is the result of her 'working hard' and making the 'right' choices. She's the kind of person that thinks if you don't have the things she takes for granted (six figure salary, house in London, freedom to spend money on whatever you want when you want) it's because you haven't worked hard enough or made the right choices. When actually it all boils down to privilege and opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Exactly. He can only stay home with Grey because she is in a rare (and privileged) position where she earns more than he does. Ultimately, because of the Gender Pay Gap and the astronomical cost of childcare, a lot of women end up having to stall or end their careers to stay home with children because, ultimately, their partners earn more so it makes financial sense to do it that way.

She's also in a very privileged position where having a child hasn't impacted their lifestyle. Most families, especially when paying nursery fees, have to amend their spending habits but not Lily.

So no Lily. Rich isn't a trial blazer in this regard. He isn't special for 'challenging stereotypes'.

The thing that makes me mad is that she thinks that her job/career/lifestyle is the result of her 'working hard' and making the 'right' choices. She's the kind of person that thinks if you don't have the things she takes for granted (six figure salary, house in London, freedom to spend money on whatever you want when you want) it's because you haven't worked hard enough or made the right choices. When actually it all boils down to privilege and opportunity.
Totally agree, some of us have had zero emotional and financial support from parents that makes careers so much harder as youve no one giving you advice, you have to take any job not the right job etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Baffles me how shes an influencer and how shes still signed to Gleam when there are many other content creators more deserving than she is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.