Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the poor man’s hermione granger books 1&2 of London. Always raising her hand to prove she know THE MOST about London.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think it actually is sunfade, it’s wear from opening the handle at the top. My tap is the same, over time the gold has worn off exactly the same. If it was the sun surely the whole handle would fade? The same will happen to any gold plated or coloured handles I would imagine?
And with that whole wall of windows she has... she's in for more disappointment.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it actually is sunfade, it’s wear from opening the handle at the top. My tap is the same, over time the gold has worn off exactly the same. If it was the sun surely the whole handle would fade? The same will happen to any gold plated or coloured handles I would imagine?
I bet in a few years her posher ones will do the same thing and she’ll be reeling

Reactions: 4
Am I right thinking that the new handles are nit going to fit the original installation points, you could see that although the bar is the same length the gap between the screws seems smaller than what she currently has.
And isn't she getting the door repainted in a different/same colour anyway? The doors will be sanded down and filled if necessary anyway so really she could have chosen any sort of handles instead of looking for the same length and not paying attention to the gap between the screws...

Reactions: 3
I am waiting for a reel about Covent Garden and Camden.
The two most UNcomfortable/ areas to head to and have a stroll with a toddler...I am just speachless..
Camden and Covent Garden reminds me of drunken nights - in my younger years- when you end up somehow with your friends looking for a night bus on your way home or when you have visitors and you are forced to go there...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lily withdrew her planning permission application today! What we thinking guys... selling up before the baby’s here? Or just not bothering with the work now?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Lily withdrew her planning permission application today! What we thinking guys... selling up before the baby’s here? Or just not bothering with the work now?
Is this the planning permission for the loft conversion? I think she mentioned before that there might be an issue with getting permission for this - anyone remember the details? I can't but I seem to remember her saying there might be an issue somewhere.

Interesting find!

ETA: I think it might have been something to do with ceiling height - she said there might not be much point in the conversion. Maybe.

If that's the case they'll be on the move sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 13
lmao your username hahaha, your username is inspired by Lily! hahahahaha I am just joking! Welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok, wtaf are all these massive floaty tents dresses about? Is Lils turning Amish? (no offence to Amish people on here).

Reactions: 18
Is this the planning permission for the loft conversion? I think she mentioned before that there might be an issue with getting permission for this - anyone remember the details? I can't but I seem to remember her saying there might be an issue somewhere.

Interesting find!

ETA: I think it might have been something to do with ceiling height - she said there might not be much point in the conversion. Maybe.

If that's the case they'll be on the move sooner rather than later!
Get ready for LOTS of ads to fund the move. Got to keep up with the Newton’s don’t you know with their big gaff

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Well the back photo of the floral dress answers it all doesn’t it! Couldn’t show the front due to the bump. I did say I wouldn’t speculate on this anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Martins are lame. Very lame.
“This bleeping deodorant is so sustainable because you can keep the casing”
Here is my sister, celebrating her 40th birthday with balloons. Unless you are 5, there is no reason for balloons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just judging off her IG grid, she started wearing only dresses in June. Could be the weather? Or that she doesn't wanna bother with maternity pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.