Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous is it going to be if it turns out she's not pregnant and has just joined a cult instead? Because based on what she's wearing i'd believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The Martins are lame. Very lame.
“This bleeping deodorant is so sustainable because you can keep the casing”
Here is my sister, celebrating her 40th birthday with balloons. Unless you are 5, there is no reason for balloons.
I was just coming to point this out! In 20 years time, when we run out of helium Lily will say, no one told me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Many of these dresses appeal to me but I am also 6 months pregnant.

If she wasn't pregnant, we would've heard complaining about her period at least once in the past few months. Or had a post about drinking somewhere now that lockdown is over.

Reactions: 15
Many of these dresses appeal to me but I am also 6 months pregnant.

If she wasn't pregnant, we would've heard complaining about her period at least once in the past few months. Or had a post about drinking somewhere now that lockdown is over.
Im pregnant too and have literally only brought dresses recently.

Lily is most definitely is hiding SOMETHING. 👀

Reactions: 6
Big sack dresses are the summer version of tracksuits for Lily. She can't just buy a couple - she needs a dozen and will then complain that she has 'nothing to wear' now that the weather is turning cooler but not cold enough to go back to one of her dozen tracksuits or hoodies.

Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious she’s pregnant. Ugh I’m dreading all the content, now she’ll be all “nobody told me TWO babies are a handful!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s so obvious she’s pregnant. Ugh I’m dreading all the content, now she’ll be all “nobody told me TWO babies are a handful!”
She can’t even handle one child yet. I don’t know how she’s expecting the handle two.

For example she says grey must eat at 11:30 exactly, ok but lily what if the newborn baby needs you right then, what’s your plan then lily huh?

I don’t think she realises what she’s getting herself into.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She can’t even handle one child yet. I don’t know how she’s expecting the handle two.

For example she says grey must eat at 11:30 exactly, ok but lily what if the newborn baby needs you right then, what’s your plan then lily huh?

I don’t think she realises what she’s getting herself into.
BUT IT'S ON THE LIFE LIST OF THINGS I HAVE TO DO BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD HER OTHERWISE.
And she has no imagination so can't picture a life which isn't the textbook - find man at uni, get married, buy property, have baby 1, have baby 2 blah blah.

Realised that one of the twinset girls has basically spent her pregnancy in those big billowy dresses and Lily basically fangirls those two which is why she's gone and copy and paste.

Wonder why she's removed her planning permission? If she has decided not to do the loft then - for sure - she is moving by the end of the year.

Reactions: 19
How ridiculous is it going to be if it turns out she's not pregnant and has just joined a cult instead? Because based on what she's wearing i'd believe it.
That's what it's looking like - the braids in the hair, the tent dresses and the pained cross-face expression...

Reactions: 7
LOVE that Kitri dress on her. With her colouring she can really pull off brights and she should wear them more often.

Reactions: 7
Definitely pregnant as she’s wearing a maternity dress in one of her stories at the hotel. I’ve got the same one in black!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Definitely pregnant as she’s wearing a maternity dress in one of her stories at the hotel. I’ve got the same one in black!
I came to say the same thing I’m pregnant and have that exact maternity dress!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get ready for LOTS of ads to fund the move. Got to keep up with the Newton’s don’t you know with their big gaff
Two videos per day for the month of July, Instagram "Ailment of the day" segment sponsored by Pregnacare, endless maternity and newborn "essentials" ads, daily HelloFresh ads (Rich will have to cook it when he's finished putting Greige to bed as Lily is a pregnant London mum)... so many opportunities to capitalise on a pregnancy! I'm almost surprised she didn't vlog the conception - maybe she could have approached ClearBlue ovulation sticks about a collaboration? Oh but wait, she doesn't understand ovulation... maybe next time 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She needs to have a second child in order to keep the oneupmanship on Anna. Instead of wait till you have kids it will be wait till you have two kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m ready for her to move house, the whole design is a monstrosity and I hope she learns from her mistakes. I think she knows she went way too trendy.

Reactions: 12
I was just coming to point this out! In 20 years time, when we run out of helium Lily will say, no one told me!!!
Her sis is the London version of WASP mum, essentially. She even put 'about to start a reno on her bio', haha the influencer train has left the station hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.