Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows the grass was not a responsible choice and that's why she's not mentioning it. Remember, these two dummies just tried out an electric car AND talked about doing a BEACH CLEANUP around Christmas, but have now laid their backyard with plastic. What. The duck.
The electric car wasn't so much about the environment, but about saving money on the congestion charge. Typical Lily....

The dresses! The blue one with the awkward sleeves that look like they haven't been pulled down far enough....And why does she keep doing that hand-on-tired-hip pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
T
The electric car wasn't so much about the environment, but about saving money on the congestion charge. Typical Lily....

The dresses! The blue one with the awkward sleeves that look like they haven't been pulled down far enough....And why does she keep doing that hand-on-tired-hip pose?
I’ve just found you guys on here! Thank god everyone else feels the same about this nob! 😂😂

The dress is similar to something my name used to wear in the 80’s 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m totally behind the times but I just don’t get these sandals! 😏😏
I mean, they look like the orthopaedic sandals my friends’ nan used to wear in her nineties … I really don’t get the obsession with ugly sandals. And how many pairs do you need?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean, they look like the orthopaedic sandals my friends’ nan used to wear in her nineties … I really don’t get the obsession with ugly sandals. And how many pairs do you need?
Haha I was about to comment they look EXACTLY like my nana's sandals. She's 86 with foot problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

edited to add..... why put a filter on the shoes? Madness!
without the AF link would she really buy / advertise these ugly sandals?
They are probably comfortable for a nana yes but not nice.

Reactions: 9
But they are QUILTED you guys, quilted!! I guess you just don't understand busy-London-mum-fashion....

• Haha
Reactions: 19

edited to add..... why put a filter on the shoes? Madness!
I'm a slut for sandals but my god those are bleeping ugly, especially because they are way too similar to her skin tone. I'm about as pale as her and anything in this greige shade makes me look like a not so fresh corpse...She only bought them because they're a chANeL DuPE and every influencer and their hamster is talking about them, pathetic.
The first dress is hideous, but I like the second one, the shade of blue suits her. How many shapeless potato sacks in various shades of neutral does she neeeeeed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anybody keeping track of how many ads there are on her stories today?!

I lost count somewhere between Grandad sandals and the SOLID perfume 🙄

She needs to find herself an outlet in her life that isn’t linked to consumerism. Seriously. This isn’t good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t get the point of pouring water from the jug into the glasses which took her a whole day or whatever to film last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm a slut for sandals but my god those are bleeping ugly, especially because they are way too similar to her skin tone. I'm about as pale as her and anything in this greige shade makes me look like a not so fresh corpse...She only bought them because they're a chANeL DuPE and every influencer and their hamster is talking about them, pathetic.
The first dress is hideous, but I like the second one, the shade of blue suits her. How many shapeless potato sacks in various shades of neutral does she neeeeeed
And who knows what the actual colour of them is with the stupid bloody filter on 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
It's the hand on hip pose that annoys me no end. Copy paste pose from Philippa Ross #wearetwinset

Reactions: 10
It's the hand on hip pose that annoys me no end. Copy paste pose from Philippa Ross #wearetwinset
I find we are twin set extremely overrated 😑 partly because of their stupid pose

• Heart
Anybody keeping track of how many ads there are on her stories today?!

I lost count somewhere between Grandad sandals and the SOLID perfume 🙄

She needs to find herself an outlet in her life that isn’t linked to consumerism. Seriously. This isn’t good for you.
Totally. She's spent the day shopping - no doubt buying duplicate versions of the same floaty dress, next step will be to do a 'summer wardrobe' reel and then witch about how she has nothing to wear all summer. Repeat for Autumn, Winter and Spring. But don't forget she spent a decade honing her craft so she can charge the extortionate fees she charges to encourage others to shop, shop, shop.

• Haha
IMG_20210602_182803.jpg
My nan wouldn't be caught dead wearing this.
Looks like that couch everyone had during communism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You can wear dresses for more than one year?!? My mind is blown! Who knew?!?

My eyes are rolling so hard it hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.