Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know anyone in real life who is obsessed with beige toys! Its only influencers.

kids need and love colour, i wonder if it ever actually crosses lily’s mind (and other mum influencers) to actually do something for their childs benefit rather than aesthetics and how it looks on the gram!

Reactions: 19
Stop the press! The fake grass has made it's first intentional Instagram debut...do you think she'll just never mention it and we're all meant to assume that her garden sprouted plastic grass all by itself?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she is self employed then why can’t she just switch her working day from Monday to a different day this week?

Reactions: 21
I just find it hilarious that she hasn’t fathomed that she could work the bank holiday, many many many people have to Lils, including me

she doesn’t have to work one day this week, she could have worked yesterday too

seems to entitled and privileged for that to have seemingly not even entered her head
Exactly. I used to work for myself, and for the most part, did not take any bank/national holidays off. I also can't believe she doesn't work on the weekends in order to get more done. Truly creates all of her own problems.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. I used to work for myself, and for the most part, did not take any bank/national holidays off. I also can't believe she doesn't work on the weekends in order to get more done. Truly creates all of her own problems.
let’s be real though what ‘more’ does she need to get done. She puts out one video a week, and answers a handful of emails. She really doesn’t have much she needs to get done!

Reactions: 16
So I just watched her vlog and can’t help but question.
1. Why do they both have to put Grey to bed? Why can’t one put Grey to bed and the other make dinner?
2. like an above poster said, why is it so important Grey sleeps by 7? It’s almost like she doesn’t want to eat dinner with her child. We all know how easily annoyed Lily gets by Grey..
3. Why didn’t she mix the pasta and sauce together in the pot? Is this another thing she wasn’t taught?
4. why couldn’t she wait until Rich finished his spin to eat dinner together? Why did she make his plate up if he wasn’t down until way after she was done with her dinner!! She wanted to get dinner out the way so she can laze around the sofa all night watching TV??

also of course your Makeup is going to disappear if you aggressively rub your face all day.
I have a similar age child and if she is not in bed by 7 she will be over tired and won’t settle for hours. Most children at this age are asleep by 7. We eat with our daughter at 5pm occasionally but it’s a bit too early for us really. I agree she should wait for Rich and eat together!

Reactions: 8
Stop the presses grey is wearing both a COLOUR and supermarket clothes!!
View attachment 598572
Only because it was free. Did you notice there was no @, she's not hoping Asda will 'reach out' as it's not to her standards.

"gorgeous wooden toys in muted colours" :rolleyes: Genuinely can't believe colour bothers her this much. She has some serious issues.
Grey will go to school not knowing her colours because she never sees any.

If she is self employed then why can’t she just switch her working day from Monday to a different day this week?
Even if she needed to get the podcast done yesterday, that's at most 2 hours, not exactly a full workign day. the rest she could switch over easily.

Complaining that she never had Branston pickle until Uni and blaming her parents for it...... sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
why is she so blown away by the netted toy bag, did no one ever tell her they exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Side note the Royal horticultural range at Asda is so cute just now - little vegetables on the clothes. I clicked on one of Lily's reno vlogs that came up for me a few days ago & it showed the turf being laid in the back garden. They really didn't take care of it did they?
Yes! I got my little boy some things from that range and they're lovely.
So nice to see Grey in something colourful and fun!

Reactions: 5
She mentioned a few videos ago that she straightened it once or twice a day on hair wash day, and braid it on dirty hair days. Straightening was a daily job in the past.
Ah, got it. Thanks!

I dont know anyone in real life who is obsessed with beige toys! Its only influencers.

kids need and love colour, i wonder if it ever actually crosses lily’s mind (and other mum influencers) to actually do something for their childs benefit rather than aesthetics and how it looks on the gram!
Exactly! I wrote her it matches the bright, plastic grass, and now I’m blocked. Worth it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m sorry but she looks like she just escaped from the hospital and is still wearing her hospital gown? Why does she always have to wear the most ill fitting clothes? It’s no wonder she still feels uncomfortable in her body—her choice of clothing just makes everything worse than it has to be.

Rich looks exhausted here. They both actually look quite similar with the deep set eyes and the dark circles.

Reactions: 9
Rich looks exhausted here. They both actually look quite similar with the deep set eyes and the dark circles.
You know how they say older couples start to look like each other? I guess the transition is happening a little earlier than expected for these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! I wrote her it matches the bright, plastic grass, and now I’m blocked. Worth it!!
Classic! What an insecure little person she is!

The Branston pickle looks like slugs on her bagel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complaining that she never had Branston pickle until Uni and blaming her parents for it...... sigh.
The fact Lily blamed he parents (when was the last time she blamed them for anything on sm?) and not the "nobody told me" line - either one of her siblings/friends go on here or Lily herself does. She can't say she read it in her comments b/c she monitors her comments (her sycophants haven't brought it up) and the only other placed her "nobody told me" tantrum was discussed recently was on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She knows the grass was not a responsible choice and that's why she's not mentioning it. Remember, these two dummies just tried out an electric car AND talked about doing a BEACH CLEANUP around Christmas, but have now laid their backyard with plastic. What. The duck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.